Hank III

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Izzy
I hate nigs

Hank III

Post by Izzy »

I've never heard any of his solo stuff, but he's gonna be around this month and it's on a Saturday night so it may be worth checking out. Anyone seen him live? Is he any good?
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I saw him once back in 2000, his set is half country half metal. Expect to see a lot of whores throwing themselves at him and trying to suck his dick. Doesn't really seem like your scene. Oh by the way, he used to send out pictures of himself fucking his ex. I heard she was pretty hot and got in all kinds of crazy positions and his dick is about 7-8 inches but not much girth.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

buck satan wrote:I saw him once back in 2000, his set is half country half metal. Expect to see a lot of whores throwing themselves at him and trying to suck his dick. Doesn't really seem like your scene. Oh by the way, he used to send out pictures of himself fucking his ex. I heard she was pretty hot and got in all kinds of crazy positions and his dick is about 7-8 inches but not much girth.
HI Brandon.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

register on his message board and tell him he's hot and offer to give him drugs at a show, see what happens
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

buck satan wrote:register on his message board and tell him he's hot and offer to give him drugs at a show, see what happens
He's gonna harrass me. :|):