Alfie, a question

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
Buffy
I will fuck you up

Alfie, a question

Post by Buffy »

I took down those pics of myself for a reason, and I would really rather people not re-post them. In fact aren't there laws against that? PM me or IM or e-mail. Thank you.
Is this a penis metaphor?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

There aren't laws against it. Owned.
Norm
Huggable

Post by Norm »

Newsflash, moron. YOU took the pics. YOU posted them. YOU made them available to the public.
Buffy wrote:well I just figure leave it public that way if anyone wants to ever see unposted pics they can. *shrug*
^^^^ You made this post in the thread in which the pics came from. This shows that even though you might have changed your mind, you at one time gave permission for the pics to be viewed.

Aeon wrote:Owned.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I am a soldier of metal and ready to attack dressed in tight ass jeans, studded belt, kickass combat boots and black t-shirt and bullet belt around my shoulder and sword in my hand. Hail Odin.[/quote]
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

haha stupid ugly whore
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Aeon wrote:I'm going to put you under the wheel discs of the train. Owned.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

why do you want them down? nothin wrong with them tiddies
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

ARCHIVE! :aargh:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Buffy »

Norm wrote:Newsflash, moron. YOU took the pics. YOU posted them. YOU made them available to the public.
Buffy wrote:well I just figure leave it public that way if anyone wants to ever see unposted pics they can. *shrug*
^^^^ You made this post in the thread in which the pics came from. This shows that even though you might have changed your mind, you at one time gave permission for the pics to be viewed.

but I never gave permission for them to be reposted or used by anyone else. I used to work for a lawyer. I know the laws. fuck with me and this site willbe tajen out and whom ever tries to post or use said images will be sued. have nice night. :)
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

:lol:
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

Buffy wrote:
Norm wrote:Newsflash, moron. YOU took the pics. YOU posted them. YOU made them available to the public.

but I never gave permission for them to be reposted or used by anyone else. I used to work for a lawyer. I know the laws. fuck with me and this site willbe tajen out and whom ever tries to post or use said images will be sued. have nice night. :)
:lol: you = permabanned
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

Buffy wrote:

wow, we have another dumb bitch like philisgod on here :lol:

delete this bitch's account too alf
There's no light but there's hope...
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

You fucken idiot, all alfie would have to do is quote your 12 pages of defending yourself again st the other girls on how you wanted to post nudes.
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Hey idiot, if you post an image on the internet, especially one that isn't copyright, you've got nothing. It's public property.

You know the law because you worked for a law firm.. :lol: :lol: You probably answered the telephone, give me a break. You don't know shit. If you had any idea whatsoever, you wouldn't have been stupid enough to post them in the first place.
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

slay wrote:why do you want them down? nothin wrong with them tiddies

nice tits, ass and puss. :tup:
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

and once youve posted them :lol: and you shouldnt let it be known that you dont want them posted on the pbb, they will ALWAYS be around now.
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:delete this bitch's account too alf
:tup:
Buffy
I will fuck you up

Post by Buffy »

funny... still not permabanned.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Funny.. your mouldy cunt is all over this board and there's fuck all you can do about it.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Oh dang! My finger slipped.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

It's getting sticky in here.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

do you have a tourniquet on your knee?
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

:lol:
There's no light but there's hope...
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

you fucking moron, you posted them, they're public domain. if you knew anything about law, you'd know that already. feeling a bit of regret are we?
Spoke
The Burt-er

Re: Alfie, a question

Post by Spoke »

Buffy wrote:I took down those pics of myself for a reason, and I would really rather people not re-post them. In fact aren't there laws against that? PM me or IM or e-mail. Thank you.
Why not just PM him this instead of making a topic that everybody can see?
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

You stupid fucking bitch. It's not like someone stole them from a private safe or something. You posted pictures on a public forum for others to view. The only person that should be punished is you for thinking that posting nude pics on a metal messageboard was a good idea in the first place. You have nothing.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
missmanners
Far Beyond Driven

Post by missmanners »

Ah the murky waters of internet law. I've been threatened with lawsuits so many times, I dont even pay attention anymore.

Alfie dear.... amusing isn't it?

:)
mm
Bren
Grim

Re: Alfie, a question

Post by Bren »

Buffy wrote:I took down those pics of myself for a reason.
The only reason you took them is because you are a stupid dumb whore. Get over it. I should sue you for posting obscenity on the fucking board.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Tournequette your neck. :tup:
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

:lol: idiot whore
Norm
Huggable

Post by Norm »

Norm: 1
Buffy: 0
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I am a soldier of metal and ready to attack dressed in tight ass jeans, studded belt, kickass combat boots and black t-shirt and bullet belt around my shoulder and sword in my hand. Hail Odin.[/quote]
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

I agree with these people. Funny, trying to use your "knowledge" of the law to make people stop posting pictures. You obviously know nothing about the law. As FBS mentioned, I'm guessing there was no copyright on your naked pics, and you posted them quite happily. I haven't seen them (except the lovely one in this thread), but if you posted something like that on the internet for everyone to see, tough for you. They could be all over the net, not just the message board, if anyone really cared about how you looked.