Poll options????

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Poll options????

Post by HellAwaits »

Could one of the moderators or the webmaster increase the poll options from 10 to 15 please? I'm putting up polls for the best song on each album and its kind of hard to do. Thanks.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Never make that thread.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Or this one.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

I'm going to make the thread whether you like it or not. :D
Neslepaks
Lynch Mob

Post by Neslepaks »

A real good album doesn't have more than 10 songs on it.
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

Are you saying Vulgar Display of Power isnt a real good album?

Post by Guest »

[Cheyenne fucking Buffet] Announces Opening of New
Train Station On [Pantera Bulletin Board]

Newly Constructed [General Pantera Discussion] Train Station will Begin Service [following the posting of HellAwaits' polls]

[Cheyenne fucking Buffet] today announced the [Board] will open the newly constructed [General Pantera Discussion] Train Station to commuters beginning [as soon as HellAwaits has created his polls]. The [Panterachat] Department of Transportation [(PDOT)] constructed the [General Pantera Discussion] train station to replace the older existing platform deck located [in that forum]. The station is part of a $25 million [Board] effort underway by [PDOT] to improve and enhance safety and operations on [the Starlight Express] with 5 new stations being built in the coming [days].

"This is a new day for [Panterachat] commuters using the [Starlight Express] service. It represents the [board's] continued commitment to provide first-class, on-time service to [its posters] whether traveling for business or pleasure," said [Cheyenne fucking Buffet]. "Rebuilding [Panterachat's] rail and public transportation system is one of my top priorities. With the passage of the $1.3 billion transportation improvement program in [July], [Panterachat] commuters will continue to see the results of the [board's] effort to improve rail service in the coming [days]."

The new [General Pantera Discussion] station is located a short distance from the old station nearly tripling the available parking from the original 70 spaces to a total of [500] free paved parking for commuter use. The new station will increase safety and access improvements such as handicapped accessibility, a high-level platform on the south side of the tracks to allow for level boarding, a commuter shelter, a convenient commuter drop off area, and enhanced lighting.

"The [General Pantera Discussion] station provides a safe and convenient location for commuters to park and board trains on a level access. With the other new platforms either in use or under construction [on the board], these new stations should further expedite the loading of passengers, and in turn will improve and enhance the on-time service and safety for all," said Transportation Commissioner [hippy].

Construction on the [General Pantera Discussion] station began in July 2005. [Black Guy] Construction Company was awarded the contract to build the [General Pantera Discussion], [Dimebag Memorial], and [Pantera Free Zone] train stations. [Dimebag Memorial and Pantera Free Zone] [were] completed [last month]. [Musician's Corner] and [Pantera Side Projects] train stations are presently in the design phase.

[Starlight Express] [(SE)] trains are owned and operated by [PDOT] under contract with [Black Guy, LLC] to provide daily rail operations. [SE] commuter operations began in [July] of [2005] serving [two] [forums] along the 33-mile segment of [Panterachat's] Northeast Corridor between [Panterachat Forum Index] and [The Archives]. [PDOT] extended service to [the Photo and Video Gallery] [this month].

[Starlight Express] trains provide nearly 1,600 rides per day or 405,000 riders per year with service from Monday through [Sunday]. Trains [do] operate on Saturday, Sunday [and] major holidays. [Starlight Express Service] connects [in] [every forum] for [North-South-East-West] service to [Owned]. Reduced combined [Starlight Express] [daily] commuter tickets are available.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

I should be a mod, none of those problems would happen if I was!
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Levi :lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Holy fuck. That was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Archive or be SE'd.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Leviathan wrote:[Black Guy] Construction Company

[Starlight Express] [(SE)] trains are owned and operated by [PDOT] under contract with [Black Guy, LLC] to provide daily rail operations.
I almost pissed in my goddamn pants reading this shit.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

:lol: :lol:

Look at the perfect grammar! Levi should offer tutoring for COCKROCKER and hjs2.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Browns Town wrote:Levi :lol:

Post by Guest »

Browns Town wrote:Levi :lol: