Ban Tyson

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
Walnut 2
Lynch Mob

Ban Tyson

Post by Walnut 2 »

He keeps posting in the Musicians Corner section, and he doesn't even play a fucking instrument. Why would he do that, other than to troll and waste people's time?
Walnut 2 wrote:.
Bren
Grim

Re: Ban Tyson

Post by Bren »

peoples'
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Walnut 2
Lynch Mob

Post by Walnut 2 »

He doesn't even play an instrument.
Savage
Creampuff

Post by Savage »

Even though Tyson is a dick to me for some reason I still like him. So no, request denied.
Matty_O
Creampuff

Post by Matty_O »

How funny it is, that I barely even got here, and I was just about to post a complaint about him, and look what I find near the top of this whole complaints section? Gee does that tell you anything? This troll mother fucker makes fun of my story, which was only my first post ever, about when I saw the band at the peak of their career, for the best concert I’ve ever attended, especially since I had never heard of them before that night, and there was no excuse for it, whatsoever. If you the admin like this faggot, you have some seriously bad taste in people. I challenge him before the whole board to meet me anywhere so I can beat his ass, so yeah you really should ban this guy, or ban yourself if you’re his friend. Also, if you or he or anyone else don’t like this comment and are going to retaliate against me, I was going to save this for a later post, but Phil himself actally gave me a phonecall once and told me I made a good album, what did he or you Mr. “I like him so request denied.” do? I also am good friends with a Roadie of his, who in turn is friends with his sister, who was very nice to me because of that and she gave him a message from me, as he was recovering from his last back surgery, so if you are such good friends with Tyson the mother fucking douchebag, and will let him stick around, I’ll make sure to get word to Phil about it and you can deal with that, and see what he thinks about it. Be careful how you pick your friends Mr. Admin.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Matty_O wrote: but Phil himself actally gave me a phonecall once and told me I made a good album
What's your band called? Post some of your music.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

Matty_O wrote:How funny it is, that I barely even got here, and I was just about to post a complaint about him, and look what I find near the top of this whole complaints section? Gee does that tell you anything? This troll mother fucker makes fun of my story, which was only my first post ever, about when I saw the band at the peak of their career, for the best concert I’ve ever attended, especially since I had never heard of them before that night, and there was no excuse for it, whatsoever. If you the admin like this faggot, you have some seriously bad taste in people. I challenge him before the whole board to meet me anywhere so I can beat his ass, so yeah you really should ban this guy, or ban yourself if you’re his friend. Also, if you or he or anyone else don’t like this comment and are going to retaliate against me, I was going to save this for a later post, but Phil himself actally gave me a phonecall once and told me I made a good album, what did he or you Mr. “I like him so request denied.” do? I also am good friends with a Roadie of his, who in turn is friends with his sister, who was very nice to me because of that and she gave him a message from me, as he was recovering from his last back surgery, so if you are such good friends with Tyson the mother fucking douchebag, and will let him stick around, I’ll make sure to get word to Phil about it and you can deal with that, and see what he thinks about it. Be careful how you pick your friends Mr. Admin.
Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.
Woes me
Walnut 2
Lynch Mob

Post by Walnut 2 »

Tyson should be banned for having no manners.
aldog
#1 Aussie

Post by aldog »

he also posts in the concert/tour sub-forum, yet he never leaves the house. it's bullshit.
Walnut 2 wrote:Stop saying Metallica.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Ok, 1 hour ban.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

Post by Wagner Vajagner »

Well that was amusing!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate your family. I hate your ancestors. I hate the fact that you are alive.