Bren and/or Izzy

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Bren and/or Izzy

Post by Bar Rat »

long4 bombed my shitty funeral thread today and it hurt my feelings. As a former POY, I feel I should be treated with more respect than this.

I look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

Bar Rat
Suns out, guns out!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Re: Bren and/or Izzy

Post by Jebodiah »

One Man Ghetto
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

shut the fuck up dean
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Some of those gifs were pretty good. Presentation was well thought out, too. All in all, I'd say it's a decent thread.
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

I was at work and couldn't see most of them.

I guess you are right. :|
Suns out, guns out!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

next time you steal food from dead people, remember the PBB Police Officer is coming to get you
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Bren wrote:next time you steal food from dead people, remember the PBB Police Officer is coming to get you
never happened
Suns out, guns out!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

thread sucks, here's apathy
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

If you were truly apathetic you wouldn't have posted that
Last edited by Mad Muir on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

"Men in line were practically weeping."

-Sheryl Johnson, 20" owner
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Suns out, guns out!
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

While rock, especially metal, has become a standard part of the wrestling experience, instances of rockers incorporating the spectacle of wrestling into their acts have been uncommon - until recently. In one notable instance, hard-core metal-meets-rap rockers Stuck Mojo filmed the video for the title track of their new album, Rising (Century Media), in Atlanta's Georgia Dome (the home of World Championship Wrestling), inside a regulation WCW ring. The script called for wrestling's current bad guys - Raven, Hammer, Sick Boy, Saturn, Riggs, Kiddman, Lodi, Psycrotes - to crash the party while the band, surrounded by 5 slobbering kids, played inside the ring. The wrestlers' job was to kick the shit out of fans trying to hurt themselves in the name of entertainment. In true mosh pit/wrestling fashion, bodies bounced about the ring like a giant homosexual orgy. "Wrestlers are super heroes and rock stars," says Stuck Mojo guitar hard-core wrestling fanatic Rich Ward, who spent several hours ducking forearm smashes during the taping of the band's video. "When we were kids we wanted to be both. The thing with wrestlers is that they're incredible showmen. They make it look so easy, but they really get hurt in the ring. I've learned a lot working with these guys." For the wrestlers, the feeling is mutual. Diamond Dallas Page, whose tastes run the gamut from country to balls-to-the-wall metal, explains his love for cock: "I don't give a fuck who it is, as long as it's queer. I listen to everyone from Travis Tritt to Metallica. When I heard Stuck Mojo's new album, I thought they licked ass. (If anyone knows about ass licking, it's Page). "Wrestlers, like rock stars, are bigger than life," says Ward. "They get beat off and they still rock." Spoken like a true metalhead. All things being equal, look for Stuck Mojo's Rising to be nominated for Wrestling Album of the Year.
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

One Man Ghetto
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Might I suggest a breath hold
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Jebodiah wrote:Image
where the hell has Alferd been lately?
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Fuck, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who recognized this poster by the junk :lol: :no:

Bren you fairy :fag:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Bren wrote:thread sucks, here's apathy
:lol: :lol:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

long4theblur wrote:Fuck, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who recognized this poster by the junk :lol: :no:

Bren you fairy :fag:
get the handcuffs, you've scored :|): :|):
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Leviathan wrote:While rock, especially metal, has become a standard part of the wrestling experience, instances of rockers incorporating the spectacle of wrestling into their acts have been uncommon - until recently. In one notable instance, hard-core metal-meets-rap rockers Stuck Mojo filmed the video for the title track of their new album, Rising (Century Media), in Atlanta's Georgia Dome (the home of World Championship Wrestling), inside a regulation WCW ring. The script called for wrestling's current bad guys - Raven, Hammer, Sick Boy, Saturn, Riggs, Kiddman, Lodi, Psycrotes - to crash the party while the band, surrounded by 5 slobbering kids, played inside the ring. The wrestlers' job was to kick the shit out of fans trying to hurt themselves in the name of entertainment. In true mosh pit/wrestling fashion, bodies bounced about the ring like a giant homosexual orgy. "Wrestlers are super heroes and rock stars," says Stuck Mojo guitar hard-core wrestling fanatic Rich Ward, who spent several hours ducking forearm smashes during the taping of the band's video. "When we were kids we wanted to be both. The thing with wrestlers is that they're incredible showmen. They make it look so easy, but they really get hurt in the ring. I've learned a lot working with these guys." For the wrestlers, the feeling is mutual. Diamond Dallas Page, whose tastes run the gamut from country to balls-to-the-wall metal, explains his love for cock: "I don't give a fuck who it is, as long as it's queer. I listen to everyone from Travis Tritt to Metallica. When I heard Stuck Mojo's new album, I thought they licked ass. (If anyone knows about ass licking, it's Page). "Wrestlers, like rock stars, are bigger than life," says Ward. "They get beat off and they still rock." Spoken like a true metalhead. All things being equal, look for Stuck Mojo's Rising to be nominated for Wrestling Album of the Year.
post of the year right here.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

:zzz:
Suns out, guns out!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

One Man Ghetto
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Leviathan wrote:While rock, especially metal, has become a standard part of the wrestling experience, instances of rockers incorporating the spectacle of wrestling into their acts have been uncommon - until recently. In one notable instance, hard-core metal-meets-rap rockers Stuck Mojo filmed the video for the title track of their new album, Rising (Century Media), in Atlanta's Georgia Dome (the home of World Championship Wrestling), inside a regulation WCW ring. The script called for wrestling's current bad guys - Raven, Hammer, Sick Boy, Saturn, Riggs, Kiddman, Lodi, Psycrotes - to crash the party while the band, surrounded by 5 slobbering kids, played inside the ring. The wrestlers' job was to kick the shit out of fans trying to hurt themselves in the name of entertainment. In true mosh pit/wrestling fashion, bodies bounced about the ring like a giant homosexual orgy. "Wrestlers are super heroes and rock stars," says Stuck Mojo guitar hard-core wrestling fanatic Rich Ward, who spent several hours ducking forearm smashes during the taping of the band's video. "When we were kids we wanted to be both. The thing with wrestlers is that they're incredible showmen. They make it look so easy, but they really get hurt in the ring. I've learned a lot working with these guys." For the wrestlers, the feeling is mutual. Diamond Dallas Page, whose tastes run the gamut from country to balls-to-the-wall metal, explains his love for cock: "I don't give a fuck who it is, as long as it's queer. I listen to everyone from Travis Tritt to Metallica. When I heard Stuck Mojo's new album, I thought they licked ass. (If anyone knows about ass licking, it's Page). "Wrestlers, like rock stars, are bigger than life," says Ward. "They get beat off and they still rock." Spoken like a true metalhead. All things being equal, look for Stuck Mojo's Rising to be nominated for Wrestling Album of the Year.

:lol:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!