Trivial issue

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Trivial issue

Post by Cynosure »

I've noticed that recently when I return to the free zone thread list the new post icons remain blinking even though there have been no new posts in the threads. This has just started to happen recently, anybody know what might be causing this? It's mildly irritating. :hit:
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

I've noticed this too and it also chaps my ass.
Suns out, guns out!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

it means you're gay.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

DBS wrote:it means you're gay.
Well alright then, that settles it. Problem solved, the lights were blinking because I am gay. Lock and archive.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Post by Richard The Duke »

Cynosure wrote:
DBS wrote:it means you're gay.
Well alright then, that settles it. Problem solved, the lights were blinking because I am gay. Lock and archive.
normally I would be surprised that the bb is smart enough to realize that you're gay... but not this time; it's pretty fucking obvious.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] my father is coming[/quote]
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

rivial tissue :(
[3:15] dewaholic: well my 1st time , me & the guy went to the end of my neighborhood & there was a guy mowing the lawn up a ways
[3:16] dewaholic: he watched
[3:16] dewaholic: but i didnt care i was just glad i had finally got fucked
~AsHLeY NiCoLe~
Creampuff

Post by ~AsHLeY NiCoLe~ »

Badkitty wrote:rivial tissue :(
I miss you <3 i haent been able to sign on much because my son started bullying my daughter. i wonder were he learnt that from :no:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Happy Valentine's Day. I do want to be your Valentine Ashley! :)[/quote]

[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]sounds good to me baby![/quote]
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Trivial Pursuit is good family fun.
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

~AsHLeY NiCoLe~ wrote:
I miss you <3 i haent been able to sign on much because my son started bullying my daughter. i wonder were he learnt that from :no:
Aw... I miss you too. Has your son been pbbing?? I read you're stripping again. Is that true?
Last edited by Badkitty on Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[3:15] dewaholic: well my 1st time , me & the guy went to the end of my neighborhood & there was a guy mowing the lawn up a ways
B
Mouth For War

Post by B »

Who is ~AsHLeY NiCoLe~ and what happened to Ashley?
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

B wrote:Who is ~AsHLeY NiCoLe~ and what happened to Ashley?
I'm not sure but I'm deffo pming them.
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

It's Richard the Duke.
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

Badkitty wrote:
~AsHLeY NiCoLe~ wrote:
Aw... I miss you too. Has your son been pbbing?? I read you're stripping again. Is that true?
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Get out of my thread.
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Cynosure wrote:
It's Richard the Duke.
the fake ashley nicole account was only made to harass hollis... it's not really funny but it reminded me of that time you told kal that the amanda peters fake account was a prank towards frank because you had nothing else to say and how that totally fucking ruined the joke... :fu:
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

Richard The Duke wrote:
Cynosure wrote:
It's Richard the Duke.
the fake ashley nicole account was only made to harass hollis... it's not really funny but it reminded me of that time you told kal that the amanda peters fake account was a prank towards frank because you had nothing else to say and how that totally fucking ruined the joke... :fu:
If both you shut the fuck up and stop fighting I will fly over and wash the fucking dishes and clean the bathroom! :)
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Richard The Duke wrote:
Cynosure wrote:
It's Richard the Duke.
It's not funny. "I had nothing else to say," the fuck does that even mean? The joke was totally over by the time I told them and Frank had deleted the fake facebook from his list. You're a douchebag, get out of my thread.
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Cynosure wrote:
Richard The Duke wrote:
Cynosure wrote:
It's Richard the Duke.
It's not funny. "I had nothing else to say," the fuck does that even mean? The joke was totally over by the time I told them and Frank had deleted the fake facebook from his list. You're a douchebag, get out of my thread.
no, that was when frank was about to call the police you dumbfuck.
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Badkitty wrote:
Richard The Duke wrote:
Cynosure wrote:
It's Richard the Duke.
If both you shut the fuck up and stop fighting I will fly over and wash the fucking dishes and clean the bathroom! :)
it's ok, we only fight on pbb. and frank always continues to provide more opportunities to laugh at him (he hasn't gotten over a girl in two years) so ruining the joke was actually no biggie.

Anyways, why wash the fucking dishes and clean the bathroom when we can clean the washing dishes and fuck in the bathroom?
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

:mrgreen:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Badkitty
Mouth For War

Post by Badkitty »

You guys are using the "issues" board the wrong way!