For everyone who wishes to send a message to Phil

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Re: For everyone who wishes to send a message to Phil

Post by The Doctor »

BurningDesire454 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:through this forum... please send them to me in the form of a private message. I speak to him regularly and can relay the message for you, as he doesn't make a practice of reading internet forums. He thinks it's weak, trendy, pussyass shit and by god he'll have no motherfuckin' part of it.

But you can still get a message to him through me. I'm sure he'd thank you all for your support.
We are fire dancers with the possible opportunity to do a Dime Bag tribute on national T.V. . It's Americas Got Talent, so there will be no compensation but we want permission to do this. do you have any idea who we need to contact?
Thanks!
Burning Desire 454'
OH it's ok. They wouldn't mind.

I'm on my way to hell... or jail... soon.
Ezekiel 23:20

Post by Guest »

malpractice?
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Post by Big Ben »

The Doctor wrote:
schenley wrote:hey doc,
I went to the Heart show on 3/10 in Atlantic City and I was able to met Phil and get an autograph. I was a little tipsy and probably made an ass of myself, but that's beside the point. At any rate Phil was awesome, he seemed very down to earth, had no problem talking to me for a few. It really made my night, I wasn't sure if I was gonna get to see him perform again. I know like 20 people that would've been at that show if they new Phil was gonna be there! He probably wouldn't remember me but I just wanted to let him know I really appreciate it, he is an amazing singer, I've been listening to Pantera since I've been about 15, he's got some kick ass tattoos and tell him I'm very sorry about Dime. (He's gotta come back to Jersey and play a show at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville so I don't have to drive 2 hours!!)
Thanks, your awesome!!
Beth
(by the way I'm a chick)
I agree with her. I'm a New Jersey resident and when I heard about Down's tour comin' 'round these parts in March I got excited. But they skipped us! Come on, play in the Starland, PNC Bank Arts Center, or even the Paramount!
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Holy hamburger.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Chavez
Cowboy From Hell

:!!!:

Post by Chavez »

could you tell phil to quit being a pussy and post here already!!
[quote="Brandon"]wrstling is gay but i like stone cold because he is a skinhead, encourages alcohol abuse and beats his wife[/quote]
DimebagIsGod1992
Creampuff Sr.

Post by DimebagIsGod1992 »

How do you know Phil?
Rest In Peace Dimebag. 1966-2004.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

The good doctor and Phil go way back. If you ask a legitimate question, he'll get it through.
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Phantom Green wrote:The good doctor and Phil go way back. If you ask a legitimate question, he'll get it through.
Indeed. :tup:
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Re: :!!!:

Post by The Doctor »

pYro wrote:could you tell phil to quit being a pussy and post here already!!
We've already been through that. He doesn't have the time.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

ask phil to say "vinnie paul deserves to be beaten severely!" in an interview. then keep your fingers crossed.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

RandomRussianDude wrote:ask phil to say "vinnie paul deserves to be beaten severely!" in an interview. then keep your fingers crossed.
:no:
BFK
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

RandomRussianDude wrote:ask phil to say "vinnie paul deserves to be beaten severely!" in an interview. then keep your fingers crossed.
:lol:
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
PANTERAPRINCESS
Creampuff

Post by PANTERAPRINCESS »

The Doctor wrote:through this forum... please send them to me in the form of a private message. I speak to him regularly and can relay the message for you, as he doesn't make a practice of reading internet forums. He thinks it's weak, trendy, pussyass shit and by god he'll have no motherfuckin' part of it.

But you can still get a message to him through me. I'm sure he'd thank you all for your support.
WELL I JUST WANT TO LET PHIL KNOW THAT MY PANTIES ARE SOAKED THINKING ABOUT FINALLY SEEING HIM ON STAGE AGAIN HERE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA THIS COMING NOV.!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT AN AWESOME AND BADASS MOTHERFUCKER I TRULY FEEL HE IS!!! IM SURE I SOUND GROUPIE BUT HONESTLY IN MY OPINION, THE MAN IS A METAL GOD... A METAL KING AT VERY LEAST....AND WITH TOTAL RESPECT AND LOVE I SAY TO PHILIP H. ANSELMO, THANK YOU FOR SHARING UR MIND AND TALENT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN SUCH A WAY YOU HAVE BECOME A TRUE ICON, AND SOME MAY TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES OF PAST, BUT TO ME I RESPECT YOU ALL THE MORE FOR HAVING MADE THE MISTAKES AND ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO OVERCOME....YOU ARE A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH AND THROUGH...AGAIN THANK YOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN PHOENIX!!! CFH 4 LIFE :D :jesus:
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

PANTERAPRINCESS wrote:

WELL I JUST WANT TO LET PHIL KNOW THAT MY PANTIES ARE SOAKED THINKING ABOUT FINALLY SEEING HIM ON STAGE AGAIN HERE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA THIS COMING NOV.!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT AN AWESOME AND BADASS MOTHERFUCKER I TRULY FEEL HE IS!!! IM SURE I SOUND GROUPIE BUT HONESTLY IN MY OPINION, THE MAN IS A METAL GOD... A METAL KING AT VERY LEAST....AND WITH TOTAL RESPECT AND LOVE I SAY TO PHILIP H. ANSELMO, THANK YOU FOR SHARING UR MIND AND TALENT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN SUCH A WAY YOU HAVE BECOME A TRUE ICON, AND SOME MAY TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES OF PAST, BUT TO ME I RESPECT YOU ALL THE MORE FOR HAVING MADE THE MISTAKES AND ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO OVERCOME....YOU ARE A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH AND THROUGH...AGAIN THANK YOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN PHOENIX!!! CFH 4 LIFE :D :jesus:
post pics :tup:
BFK
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

ahh! my eyes are hurtin'!
Timmeth
I will fuck you up

Post by Timmeth »

how much does Phil make in an average year? Does he still get decent royalties from pantera albums?
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

tell him to grow a fuckin beard
BFK
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

PANTERAPRINCESS wrote: WELL I JUST WANT TO LET PHIL KNOW THAT MY PANTIES ARE SOAKED THINKING ABOUT FINALLY SEEING HIM ON STAGE AGAIN HERE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA THIS COMING NOV.!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT AN AWESOME AND BADASS MOTHERFUCKER I TRULY FEEL HE IS!!! IM SURE I SOUND GROUPIE BUT HONESTLY IN MY OPINION, THE MAN IS A METAL GOD... A METAL KING AT VERY LEAST....AND WITH TOTAL RESPECT AND LOVE I SAY TO PHILIP H. ANSELMO, THANK YOU FOR SHARING UR MIND AND TALENT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN SUCH A WAY YOU HAVE BECOME A TRUE ICON, AND SOME MAY TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES OF PAST, BUT TO ME I RESPECT YOU ALL THE MORE FOR HAVING MADE THE MISTAKES AND ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO OVERCOME....YOU ARE A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH AND THROUGH...AGAIN THANK YOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN PHOENIX!!! CFH 4 LIFE :D :jesus:
arghhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahhaa
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

PANTERAPRINCESS wrote: WELL I JUST WANT TO LET PHIL KNOW THAT MY PANTIES ARE SOAKED THINKING ABOUT FINALLY SEEING HIM ON STAGE AGAIN HERE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA THIS COMING NOV.!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE A FEW WITH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT AN AWESOME AND BADASS MOTHERFUCKER I TRULY FEEL HE IS!!! IM SURE I SOUND GROUPIE BUT HONESTLY IN MY OPINION, THE MAN IS A METAL GOD... A METAL KING AT VERY LEAST....AND WITH TOTAL RESPECT AND LOVE I SAY TO PHILIP H. ANSELMO, THANK YOU FOR SHARING UR MIND AND TALENT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN SUCH A WAY YOU HAVE BECOME A TRUE ICON, AND SOME MAY TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES OF PAST, BUT TO ME I RESPECT YOU ALL THE MORE FOR HAVING MADE THE MISTAKES AND ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO OVERCOME....YOU ARE A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THROUGH AND THROUGH...AGAIN THANK YOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN PHOENIX!!! CFH 4 LIFE :D :jesus:
Outstanding :tup:
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

oh fuck :aargh:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

id fuck her in the butt and buy her breakfast :tup:
Phillip Anselmo
Creampuff

Post by Phillip Anselmo »

Timmeth wrote:how much does Phil make in an average year? Does he still get decent royalties from pantera albums?
hold on a fuckin' second. i aint no fuckin' king up on my fuckin' throne eating gold fuckin' sandwiches. i make my way but don't you ever accuse mr. phillip h. anselmo of being rich. i lost my goddam life in that hurricane. even blew away my goddam pet cats.
Stronger than All.
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

Poor cats. :(
Marco Olofsson
Creampuff
Location: Sweden. Got a problem? if you do, suck my meatballs

Post by Marco Olofsson »

Phil if you get your ass online whenver you can and read this:

"Sweden loves you, and so does europe. you have our support always. Don't worry"

We still love ya, brother.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Don't be gay :roll:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Marco Olofsson wrote:Phil if you get your ass online whenver you can and read this:

"Sweden loves you, and so does europe. you have our support always. Don't worry"

:lol: :lol: cp
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
Tera
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Tera »

If any of you actually do talk to Phil, which isn't very likely considering you're losers, then tell him this: Im in love with him and think we should fuck! :|):
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

Tera wrote:If any of you actually do talk to Phil, which isn't very likely considering you're losers, then tell him this: Im in love with him and think we should fuck! :|):
i heard that phil got a huge cock, ask the doctor-he could tell u all about it
satan sux my dick
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

13steps wrote:
Marco Olofsson wrote:Phil if you get your ass online whenver you can and read this:

:lol: :lol: cp
At your service...
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

FELT LIKE FUCKING YOU TODAY SO...

YOU'VE BEEN FUCKED BADLY!!!

Spread the legs and go at it! Pick any of your friends and FUCK THEM! This is for any one you think is hot! Keep reading and you will find out that this is not some gay thing.

RULES:
1- You can fuck the person who fucked you, of course.
2- You can fuck the same person as many times as you can (c'mon, ENDURANCE)! Be creative!*
3- You -MUST- spread the sex! At least 1 fuck is fine and dandy!
4- You should fuck in public! Be adventurous, damn it. Paste it on their user page so they feel slutty!
5- Random sex is perfectly okay!
6- Please, don't worry about same gender fucking, it's HOT.
7- You should most definitely get started fuckin' right away!

This is about showing everyone how much you care for them and HOW BAD YOU WANT THEIR ASS! Make everyone feel a little loved (and roughed up!). Please don't take this too personally, BUT I JUST FUCKED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! F.U.C.K Stands For: Friends U Can Keep. So promise me we'll F.U.C.K forever! Send this to 10 people
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Tera wrote:you're losers
Oh really spam bot? Is that so?

Translation: Dumb brainless whore :tup:
Neon Doll
English Tart

Post by Neon Doll »

The Doctor wrote:

:zzz:
[size=200]YOURE GOING TO LOOK LIKE AN ASS FOR ETERNITY [/size]
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Neon Doll wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

:zzz:
Prove me wrong.
rattlehead
I will fuck you up

Post by rattlehead »

what's up with necrophegia?
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

rattlehead wrote:what's up with necrophegia?
Necrophagia has been renamed Negrophobia because of legal issues. they're currently writing an album, but without Phil :(
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Any new messages for Phil?
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

HI DR PHIL, I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!! PLEASE CAN I HAVE TIKETS FOR A SHOW?
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

Phil, can you get me a one-way ticket to Bren's butt-hole?
Ashley
Striptease

Post by Ashley »

I want to fuck Phil.