My BC Rich fucking owns.

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Southern Black Metal
Cowboy From Hell

Re: My BC Rich fucking owns.

Post by Southern Black Metal »

Disembodied wrote:Image

Mahogany body
Ebony Fretboard
Trans Red finish
Floyd Rose Speedloader

Bridge:- DiMarzio X2N
Neck:- DiMarzio PAF Pro

woah Val :shock:
For a pegless headstock hows the actio? Any different than the standard pegged headstock gutiars?
"Look, I smoked out a fucking pop metal fan.....What the fuck is this?....Who the fuck are you?...You heard me right." - nigelfoo

peace from the southeast, my last breath in the goddamn southwest -SBM
elvis213
Creampuff

Post by elvis213 »

ugly pu
Disembodied
n0ob

Re: My BC Rich fucking owns.

Post by Disembodied »

Southern Black Metal wrote:
Disembodied wrote:Image

Mahogany body
Ebony Fretboard
Trans Red finish
Floyd Rose Speedloader

Bridge:- DiMarzio X2N
Neck:- DiMarzio PAF Pro

woah Val :shock:
For a pegless headstock hows the actio? Any different than the standard pegged headstock gutiars?
Not at all. I seriously have no problem with this bridge system...the whammy bad is a little stiff when you pull it up, but thats about it. The guitar/bridge handles amazingly well, very smooth.
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:I emailed Graph Tech a few weeks back and asked if they would make String Saver Saddles for Floyd Roses. I got a reply back saying they were working on it and hope to have it out by Feb.
Very useful info, thanks Outlaw :tup:
I thought so. I don't know if they'll be making ones for the speedloader bridge though. I'm just glad they finally got one for the normal Floyd. I have a set on my RR's bridge and I only broke 1 string in over 3-4 years, very useful upgrade in my opinion :tup:
Whatever, man. I'm considering purchasing a 2005 NJ series BC Rich sometime (they have regular Official Floyds), so this is useful info to me. I cant gripe about the Speedloader at all, anyway.
I had one, and that thing was unbalanced as hell, you let go of it and it will oint straight to the floor by itself...annoying, but they sound great!
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
Disembodied
n0ob

Post by Disembodied »

Balls On Parade wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:I emailed Graph Tech a few weeks back and asked if they would make String Saver Saddles for Floyd Roses. I got a reply back saying they were working on it and hope to have it out by Feb.
I thought so. I don't know if they'll be making ones for the speedloader bridge though. I'm just glad they finally got one for the normal Floyd. I have a set on my RR's bridge and I only broke 1 string in over 3-4 years, very useful upgrade in my opinion :tup:
Whatever, man. I'm considering purchasing a 2005 NJ series BC Rich sometime (they have regular Official Floyds), so this is useful info to me. I cant gripe about the Speedloader at all, anyway.
I had one, and that thing was unbalanced as hell, you let go of it and it will oint straight to the floor by itself...annoying, but they sound great!
Dunno about you, man. I love the Speedloader so far. Like I said, very smooth. I dont have anything to complain about.
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

Disembodied wrote:
Balls On Parade wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
I had one, and that thing was unbalanced as hell, you let go of it and it will point straight to the floor by itself...annoying, but they sound great!
Dunno about you, man. I love the Speedloader so far. Like I said, very smooth. I dont have anything to complain about.
i was talking about the whole guitar dude, it's a nice axe, and sounds decent for chesswood (mine was a neck-through loaded with SD Invaders)...i can't say anything for the speedloader, never played one, don't think i want to, i don't think they'd carry string guages in my preference, and i don't think a Speedloader FR would hold the tension i like either...
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
Disembodied
n0ob

Post by Disembodied »

Balls On Parade wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Balls On Parade wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
I had one, and that thing was unbalanced as hell, you let go of it and it will point straight to the floor by itself...annoying, but they sound great!
i was talking about the whole guitar dude, it's a nice axe, and sounds decent for chesswood (mine was a neck-through loaded with SD Invaders)...i can't say anything for the speedloader, never played one, don't think i want to, i don't think they'd carry string guages in my preference, and i don't think a Speedloader FR would hold the tension i like either...
Aha, the Mockingbird body itself. No, thats cool. The body kind of clicks with me though, I never had any trouble with it sliding off and pointing downwards.

Mainly because I got a good Kepur strap, made of some cool material that I forgot the name of. Never slips off, never comes off the guitar...very useful compared to leather, or any sort of fabric or whatnot.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

BassPhemy wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
hektik wrote:speedloader = gay
When you break strings as frequently as I do it comes in pretty handy!
That won't happen once you learn how to play.
Says the Carrot Top look alike :bs:
I may look like Carrot Top, but you're still a sloppy player.
You can develop as a guitarist, whereas you're going to be a ginger-fuck all your hobnob life.
Disembodied
n0ob

Post by Disembodied »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Disembodied wrote:
hektik wrote:speedloader = gay
When you break strings as frequently as I do it comes in pretty handy!
That won't happen once you learn how to play.
Says the Carrot Top look alike :bs:
I may look like Carrot Top, but you're still a sloppy player.
You can develop as a guitarist, whereas you're going to be a ginger-fuck all your hobnob life.
:lol: :tup:

God, I love the pbb.