Black Talon - New Song/Video!

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Black Talon - New Song/Video!

Post by whitemike »

BLACK TALON
Edinburgh, Scotland

United by a desire to create uncompromising thrash metal, Black Talon began with a jam session in mid-2010 that resulted in enough riffs to sink an aircraft carrier. The line-up filled out and the first songs took shape over the following months, with the band playing their first show in November 2010.
Fueled by the positive response to these early performances, Black Talon recorded a 3-track demo that provided a snapshot of their still-developing sound in early 2011, all the while writing and refining ever-more-ambitious new material. Since then they have forged a reputation for providing exhilarating live shows by playing all around the UK – sharing stages with bands such as Warbringer, Onslaught, Gama Bomb and Aura Noir - winning fans with their high-energy, relentless thrash barrage.

Musically, Black Talon take their cues from classic thrash in the vein of Forbidden, Dark Angel and Exodus but are not just another ‘revival’ band content to rehash a few riffs from the 80's, instead they have the ambition to build monstrous, twisting songs that combine modern technical flourishes and mind-bending time signatures with the furious straight-up speed and hooks of their thrash metal forefathers.

Since their recent signing to Wasted State Records, Black Talon have unleashed the 'Incinerator' Single and music video, paving the way for their debut full-length release in 2013!

'Incinerator' Video:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blacktalonthrash
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Re: Black Talon - New Song/Video!

Post by Big Ben »

i like your guitar tone and a few riffs, but your singer was annoying in the video. not a bad voice just annoying video. overall you guys aren't bad at all, i'd see you if you ever come to america :tup:
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Cheers dude!
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Post by Big Ben »

whatever happened to Cancerous Womb???
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Still going! Should have our debut album out in May...

https://www.facebook.com/cancerouswomb
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Big Ben wrote:i like your guitar tone and a few riffs, but your singer was annoying in the video. not a bad voice just annoying video. overall you guys aren't bad at all, i'd see you if you ever come to america :tup:
Yeah, I originally said this sucked, but I should have narrowed it down, the music is good, the singer sucks.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
mobile pfl?yd
Trendkiller

Post by mobile pfl?yd »

I think it's all pretty cool, even the singer.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

haha cheers! :D I do think this song is far too long though. Needs shortened a lot.