:pimp:

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Re: :pimp:

Post by Izzy »

Izzy wrote:Sky Black won this exchange. Being your friend has always involved a lot of eye rolling, Doc.
Woah I didn't know I posted in this thread :lol:
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Ghost
Creampuff

Post by Ghost »

Mad Muir wrote::tup:
Booooo
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Fuck yeah Jeb! Schecter always played like Ibanez to me, which is a good thing. No offense but that guitar might be a little much for someone with your playing experience, but all the same im happy for you. I know it will improve your playing exponentially.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

yeah better return it and get a worse one that will be more frustrating for you
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

Hailblaze wrote:Fuck yeah Jeb! Schecter always played like Ibanez to me, which is a good thing. No offense but that guitar might be a little much for someone with your playing experience, but all the same im happy for you. I know it will improve your playing exponentially.
I just like the sound, the look, and most importantly, the feel of it. I understand that it's expensive for someone like me who's only been really playing for almost two years, but it has all the good hardware that I like and I can't find another guitar like it. It just feels perfect for me and I'll never let it sit around collecting dust.
One Man Ghetto