bass for sale

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
AoD
Mouth For War

bass for sale

Post by AoD »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0501326373
if you actually want it let me know and ill sell it outside of ebay and their ridiculous fee's...
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
AoD
Mouth For War

Re: bass for sale

Post by AoD »

heres some generic info about it i copied and pasted from the net....

5-string model
Maple/alder body
Bolt-on maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Scale length 35" (889mm)
2 Alnico V hum-canceled pickups
Solid brass bridge
Master volume, pickup balancer and 3-band EQ

Yamaha TRB 1005 natural. Yamaha has announced three new five- and six-string instruments being added to the TRB series for 2004. Models include the TRB1006 six-string, TRB1005 five-string and TRB1005 five-string Fretless. The TRB1005 is also available in a left-handed version (TRB1005L).

All three basses boast top quality woods and electronics. With high-grade Alder bodies crowned by stunning Quilted Maple tops and rock-solid 3-piece bolt-on Maple necks with Rosewood fingerboards, these five- and six-strings dig low and stay punchy. The 35" super long scale offers a tight feel with plenty of attack, even on earth-shaking low notes.

Each model features two Alnico hum-canceling pickups, made exclusively for the TRB in Yamaha's Japan factory. The pickups are mated to a proprietary active preamp that features a three-band EQ, master volume and blend controls.

All three TRB basses sport die-cast machines and solid brass bridges. Other appointments include oval Mother-of-Pearl position marker inlays on the fretted models, while the TRB1005F has a clean fingerboard design with Maple fret lines. Finishes include Translucent Dark Red, Translucent Black and Natural.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Played one of these before, and while I'm not a big fan of Yamaha basses, this was really nice. Fast action and virtually silent, no hum or buzz even in the bar with tons of neon lights. If I didn't just recently buy a 5 string, I would pick this up for what he's asking...well worth it.

Good luck AOD.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

thanks dude! tax man is fuckin me or else i wouldnt be selling it!