Digitech GNX4

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Digitech GNX4

Post by Phantom Green »

My gf got me one for xmas, but the person didn't have the software anymore. Anyone have a copy of pro-tracks plus or something similar?
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Re: Digitech GNX4

Post by JesseJames »

Phantom Green wrote:My gf
About as real as Santa.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Oh, surprise, surprise. It's the troll with the fat wife. How's life, droops?

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Better than yours!
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Elaborate. I came in here asking for help with my guitar equipment. I don't really give a shit about you. Trolling the Pantera forums doesn't really make your life great.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

If you don't give a shit about me why ask me to elaborate? But, to elaborate, I'm not you and my grandma didn't buy me a used pedal for Christmas.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Well, please elaborate on how your life is better. You want to try some pathetic insult about how great your life is, then back it up with proof or shut the fuck up. And they don't make the GNX4 anymore so they are all used now, idiot. Trolling this board is about all you have going for you from what I can tell.

Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

And just in case you were confused when you posted in here, I made this thread asking other musicians for help, not some stupid remark from a faggot who buys expensive guitars he doesn't know how to play.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

I'm better than you!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

JesseJames wrote:
About as real as Santa.
:lol:
One Man Ghetto
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

JesseJames wrote:I'm better than you!
I would put you on my ignore list, but I think I would miss this too much.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

I'm glad you would miss being dominated.
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Post by EvilisthenewGood »

:lol: @ this thread

So, PG, you're taking time away from WoW to try yer hand at geetar, eh? Well, all the best to you mah brutha!
Talk to me on AIM -theworstpostrevr

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

JesseJames wrote:
About as real as God.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

if you banned everyone in this thread but jeb the board wouldn't change one bit
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

JesseJames wrote:I'm glad you would miss being dominated.
I think I would miss reading about how great you think you are. You're the only one in your little world of trolling that thinks you dominate anyone. It's probably an internal cry to make up for not being able to saddle-train that fucking warthog of a wife you have going on. Let's see some of that guitar playing of yours! You've invested 10s of thousands of dollars into your musical equipment. Show us how great you are at playing those guitars that are expensive, yet all the same!

Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Muffin wrote:if you banned everyone in this thread but jeb the board wouldn't change one bit
This is true.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Oh, but I do dominate you. There are no are no delusions in that but yours. You'll probably come at me again with your same trinity of insults, calling me droopy, saying my wife is fat, and telling me I buy expensive guitars that I can't play. But it's okay, it's just your way of coping with the fact that you know I am better than you, and none of those are true. It's just your minds way of attempting to bring me down to your level. Simple psychology.
As far as my guitar playing, i've played guitar for a ton of the PBB, had my wife on there, and shown my expensive guitars. Because unlike you I have nothing to hide. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I'm pretty good on guitar, or that my wife is hot, or that I can afford to buy my expensive guitars.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

JesseJames wrote:Oh, but I do dominate you. There are no are no delusions in that but yours. You'll probably come at me again with your same trinity of insults, calling me droopy, saying my wife is fat, and telling me I buy expensive guitars that I can't play. But it's okay, it's just your way of coping with the fact that you know I am better than you, and none of those are true. It's just your minds way of attempting to bring me down to your level. Simple psychology.
As far as my guitar playing, i've played guitar for a ton of the PBB, had my wife on there, and shown my expensive guitars. Because unlike you I have nothing to hide. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I'm pretty good on guitar, or that my wife is hot, or that I can afford to buy my expensive guitars.
This is where the delusion comes in. You see, you don't really "dominate" anything. This is a pantera message board, and you are nothing more than some stupid troll that thinks too highly of himself, just like they have everywhere else on the internet. The humorous part is, you have to have this ego on the internet to make up for the fact that you have to wake up every day to a wife that is ugly and cope with it. It's ok to admit. We have all seen her. She isn't anywhere near hot. You don't have to let your rage out here, though. We understand that you thought it was a good idea give up on life and settle down with that, and you have to live with that decision. You also don't have to keep the guitar facade up. As far as your guitar skills go, I have yet to see you play anything on any of your expensive guitars. I know that you can afford tto buy them, but that can only hold back your depression long enough for you to realize you can't really play them. You probably have to buy shit like this to make yourself feel better. It isn't because you like playing guitar. It's because you want to try to pretend that you still have some freedom, and you aren't in-fact stuck in a shitty marriage where you won't be able to fuck anything but that dumpster you call a wife for the rest of your life.You should learn to relax and just accept it for what it is.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Phantom Green wrote:
JesseJames wrote:You'll probably come at me again with your same trinity of insults, calling me droopy, saying my wife is fat, and telling me I buy expensive guitars that I can't play. But it's okay, it's just your way of coping with the fact that you know I am better than you, and none of those are true. It's just your minds way of attempting to bring me down to your level. Simple psychology.
This is where the delusion comes in. You see, you don't really "dominate" anything. This is a pantera message board, and you are nothing more than some stupid troll that thinks too highly of himself, just like they have everywhere else on the internet. The humorous part is, you have to have this ego on the internet to make up for the fact that you have to wake up every day to a wife that is ugly and cope with it. It's ok to admit. We have all seen her. She isn't anywhere near hot. You don't have to let your rage out here, though. We understand that you thought it was a good idea give up on life and settle down with that, and you have to live with that decision. You also don't have to keep the guitar facade up. As far as your guitar skills go, I have yet to see you play anything on any of your expensive guitars. I know that you can afford tto buy them, but that can only hold back your depression long enough for you to realize you can't really play them. You probably have to buy shit like this to make yourself feel better. It isn't because you like playing guitar. It's because you want to try to pretend that you still have some freedom, and you aren't in-fact stuck in a shitty marriage where you won't be able to fuck anything but that dumpster you call a wife for the rest of your life.You should learn to relax and just accept it for what it is.
2 out of 3 aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint baaaaaaad
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Phantom Green wrote:
JesseJames wrote:Oh, but I do dominate you. There are no are no delusions in that but yours. You'll probably come at me again with your same trinity of insults, calling me droopy, saying my wife is fat, and telling me I buy expensive guitars that I can't play. But it's okay, it's just your way of coping with the fact that you know I am better than you, and none of those are true. It's just your minds way of attempting to bring me down to your level. Simple psychology.
Christ almighty :lol: All of this for JJ? What are you trying to prove to yourself? :freak:

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

EvilisthenewGood wrote:
Phantom Green wrote:
Christ almighty :lol: All of this for JJ? What are you trying to prove to yourself? :freak:
It would be more interesting if he didnt use the same shit over and over again. All this because I said his gf was like santa claus in terms of being real. And he never did get what he wanted. :pimp:
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

CRIPPLE FIGHTTTTTT
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

I think JJ is more able bodied than Greenie.

Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Well, whatever. This is why I don't really post here anymore anyways. I was asking for help with recording software for a guitar processor, thinking there was a possibility that I could get someone actually serious about music to give me some advice on what to get. I wasn't really trying to get involved with some dickhead troll on the internet who goes out of his way to be an asshole. I could really give a shit less about what he thinks.

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

I'd believe you if you didn't post a paragraph to my one liners.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

This thread is absolute shit. :tdown: :no:
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Hey JJ I know you're MAKIN BANK BRO and all and you've got more money than you know what to do with and all but collagen implants are for women bra.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Hey Izzy, while I know yours isnt in use, penis is also for women bra.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

JJ's got DSL's. Just sayin'.
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

:lll:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Tyson
Divorced Faggot

Post by Tyson »

Mad Muir wrote:CRIPPLE FIGHTTTTTT
Seriously :lll:
Woes me
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Someone is hooking me up with a different program with better drum modeling than my processor has. Thanks, dickheads!

http://www.m0ar.org/153

PaNtErAaReGoDs
Creampuff

Post by PaNtErAaReGoDs »

Phantom Green wrote:My gf got me one for xmas, but the person didn't have the software anymore. Anyone have a copy of pro-tracks plus or something similar?
nah sorry bro
SDMF!!