!!!FOR SALE!!!

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
lespaul2001
Creampuff

!!!FOR SALE!!!

Post by lespaul2001 »

Last edited by lespaul2001 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Re: !!!FOR SALE!!!

Post by JesseJames »

I'll give you 50$ for both. And you pay shipping.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

my name is LESPAUL

:lol: :lol:
Goddamn, this is one wacky game show.
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

i dont see the humor in that?! and 50$ i guess i was wrong about this board
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

You might wanna try the stryper board.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

your just a comedian arnt you...are most of you here to just talk shit or really support a band you might of liked?i came on here thinking it would be the best place to off load great dime history! im glad he's not alive to see dumb shit like this... if you knew him you d know he was very humble man and treated everyone as "one of the guys" sad to see some people with one love still cant get along
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

lespaul2001 wrote:im glad he's not alive
Not cool. :no:
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

you missed the point!
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

lespaul2001 wrote:your just a comedian arnt you...are most of you here to just talk shit or really support a band you might of liked?i came on here thinking it would be the best place to off load great dime history! im glad he's not alive to see dumb shit like this... if you knew him you d know he was very humble man and treated everyone as "one of the guys" sad to see some people with one love still cant get along
settle down Beavis
If you're reading this, you're stupid
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

lespaul2001 wrote:your just a comedian arnt you...are most of you here to just talk shit or really support a band you might of liked?i came on here thinking it would be the best place to off load great dime history! im glad he's not alive to see dumb shit like this... if you knew him you d know he was very humble man and treated everyone as "one of the guys" sad to see some people with one love still cant get along

You're right man. I shouldn't be like that and miss out on this piece of dime history. I mean fuck, a DIMEBAG guitar?!?!?! It's not like they made these in mass numbers, I mean, this is a piece of history. I bet I couldn't get on e-bay and find like, I dunno, hundreds of other guitars just like this. I mean this is from a stranger off craigslist, if your word isn't good enough to show the provenance you claim, then I don't know what is.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Question about that amp, does this amp have any Ted Nugent history to it? Does it have cat scratch fever, or was it just scratched by cats and contracted no illness?
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

ya you got it! i bet you could find 100 of these http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/prod ... sku=512930 and no the amp is just an amp, not even a tube preamp at that! but you already knew that and still just wanted to look like the badass on the board! well you ve beat me, your the winner and i hope you feel good about yourself and can sleep better at night being better,smarter and faster than one more person in the world!!! congrats!
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

JesseJames wrote: I bet I couldn't get on e-bay and find like, I dunno, hundreds of other guitars just like this. I mean this is from a stranger off craigslist, if your word isn't good enough to show the provenance you claim, then I don't know what is.
please... show me one! other than mine for sale!? and ill take my trash elsewhere
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

im still not seeing a 6 string yellow devil?! and thank you for proving my point!i knew you wernt such a bad guy after all!
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

oh and btw mine is numbered and certified throu dean as number 44 of 100
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Oh fuck, you mean it was only one of 100 to have a yellow border around it. WOW!!!!11!!!
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

JJ is gay, he wants it bad I bet.

my Texas peen that is. :skull:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

I'll give you 2 cigarettes and half a cat for 'em.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

im good on smokes and have 5 whole cats i dont want already! thanks tho
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

JesseJames wrote:Oh fuck, you mean it was only one of 100 to have a yellow border around it. WOW!!!!11!!!
ok so i guess its not that big of a deal?! all the other paint schemes were massed produced... this was the only limited run and had dimes signed rendition of it! i think its cool in a world of guitars that you could pick up just about any one for the right price but this one is really hard to find! seriously, why is that?
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

If it's so rare and awesome, why hasn't it sold?
lespaul2001
Creampuff

Post by lespaul2001 »

the right person having the cash would be my guess. its not for everyone as we know... and its also not the coolest looking one of the bunch by far
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

lespaul2001 wrote:im good on smokes
Smoking is bad for your health.
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

selling guitar to feed cats, gotcha
Bodom J (2)
Hail Dimebag

Post by Bodom J (2) »

this thread rules
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

JesseJames wrote:Question about that amp, does this amp have any Ted Nugent history to it? Does it have cat scratch fever, or was it just scratched by cats and contracted no illness?
:lll: