anybody here use pod farm 2.0?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
AoD
Mouth For War

anybody here use pod farm 2.0?

Post by AoD »

can i use your account to get it for free?
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
AoD
Mouth For War

Re: anybody here use pod farm 2.0?

Post by AoD »

i had to buy it, no way around it. first program i ever wanted and couldnt find a way to just steal it. holy shit, good job line6. i coulda spent that money on drugs, fuck.
T Owl
Vulgar Bastard

Post by T Owl »

No
Why does my dick slant to the left when I am right handed?
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

AoD wrote:i had to buy it, no way around it. first program i ever wanted and couldnt find a way to just steal it. holy shit, good job line6. i coulda spent that money on drugs, fuck.
how much did it cost all together?
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

$49 :lll: its totaly worth it if you record on your computer, but you need some sort of line6 pod or toneport or whatever hooked up with a usb cable or else it wont work.. i got a used toneport ux2 traded for a tattoo but you can find them around for less than a hundred.. the main reason i like it is because you can record with absolutely no latency(lag) whatsoever. that shit drives me crazy, i cant get used to it no matter what. it also makes it so you record a dry guitar track while hearing the amp in your headphones so you can go back later and change all the settings/amps after you record it instead of being stuck with whatever shitty sound you would normally record. i like it better than guitar rig3. its still not perfect but for 50 bucks, fuck it.