For those who live in apartments and want tube amps

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

For those who live in apartments and want tube amps

Post by CFH Eternal »

This may steer you the other way
http://www.amptone.com/g112.htm

It sucks that I will have to stick with my Orange Micro-Crush but I rather know this now than after I picked up this Fender Vibrochamp being sold for a steal.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Zvex produce a 0.5 watt tube head :tup:
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Yeah I forgot about those :lol:

Even though it doesn't mean jack, I have thought of trying to lower my Mesa head down to 35 or 30 watts just to see if I can get it to break up earlier than later.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Get an attenuator:

I have a 5w amp and a decent overdrive pedal, which is a fine set up for home use. I have cranked my AC30 a couple of times, it is insanely loud - deafeningly, body shakingly loud :lol:
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Yeah I have thought of just shelling out the money for one. Plus I am still considering selling my Mesa Boogie for this Fender Bassman modded for Billy Gibbons.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

hot plates rule
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

croninburg wrote:Get an attenuator:

I have a 5w amp and a decent overdrive pedal, which is a fine set up for home use. I have cranked my AC30 a couple of times, it is insanely loud - deafeningly, body shakingly loud :lol:
those ac30's sounds wa luder than other 30 watt amos, is it class A?

i am also looking for a practice amp for inside my house. the only other amp i have is a 6165ii and a mesa cab, the thing overpowers the rest of my band turned up to 3.5, it doesnt get quiet enough to use inside... i was looking into an older flextone2 combo because for 200 bucks they sound good as fuck..
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.