BOGNER ALCHEMIST 112

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
WHISKEY
Far Beyond Driven

BOGNER ALCHEMIST 112

Post by WHISKEY »

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BOGALCH112

I was gonna buy the bugera 333xl half stack but ZZ or ebay wasent carrying it and I needed to make payments so I can still have my creature comferts for the time being.

Anyway I bought the Bogner Alchemist 112 (blemished) and a 6 Ibanez rubber picks for 730.00.

Im expecting it tomorow if UPS decides or can make the snowbound trip from whereever it is now in Pgh to my house in Pittsburgh. 21.5 inches of snow. -1 windshield. I hope the cold dosent affect the amp atall being in the back of the truck.

Im also hoping for the perfect tone I need for SR and Metal. Any comments/suguestions?

It hurts to type Ive been practicing so much to be ready for tomorow!!!!!! :aargh:

I also put 300 down at www.backstageguitars.com for this wicked Dean Im looking at. Oh I will post pics when/If I get it :pimp:
"TELL THAT BITCH TO CHILL"
"GETCHA PULL!"
DIMEBAG FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

White Boy wrote:~
gay_hayride
I will fuck you up

Post by gay_hayride »

i heard if you do steroids before you practice you'll get really good really really fast....like george lynch :tup:
ImageImage
A MAN WHO FUCKS ANOTHER MAN, IS NOT A MAN AT ALL