Order from this website and ship to the U.S.?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Order from this website and ship to the U.S.?

Post by Wrona »

https://www.thomann.de/

Looking to buy a schaller sureclaw.. and can't find one in the states.
Do you think it's fine if i go ahead and order?
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

BTW.. Just ordered a mahogany v body from warmoth. Figured i'd get movin on this project while i have a few bucks... do the paintjob and electronics for now. Get the neck and floyd when i get some more money.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I bought an amp from there. Germans tend to keep their business in order :tup: You might have to pay import duty though?
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

croninburg wrote:I bought an amp from there. Germans tend to keep their business in order :tup: You might have to pay import duty though?
Where you from man?
I was looking around on the site and seen some shipping cost to america.. 30 euros? it's going to cost more for shipping than the part it's self. I might be better off having someone mill me something like the sure claw.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

what is that exactly? like one of those hipshot tremsetter thingamabobs?
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

No.. just a really nice trem claw.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/schaller_377_sureclaw.htm
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

TK wrote:
croninburg wrote:I bought an amp from there. Germans tend to keep their business in order :tup: You might have to pay import duty though?
Where you from man?
I was looking around on the site and seen some shipping cost to america.. 30 euros? it's going to cost more for shipping than the part it's self. I might be better off having someone mill me something like the sure claw.
UK
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

croninburg wrote:
TK wrote:
Where you from man?
UK
See, the problem is.. they have a little flag for all the country's on that side of the globe.. but none for the states. So it worries me a little to order.