Buying a guitar

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

interesting

behringer :tup:
Richard The Duke
Lynch Mob

Post by Richard The Duke »

chillax dudes. Does any program any of you have ever used allow you to program your own effects? If so, how do you do it? is it just typical discrete signal processing or do they have an API or something?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] my father is coming[/quote]
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

You can lay down some guitar tracks for my band Brutal Faggot once you learn chords and arpeggios and all that jazz (and fusion). Edna Bodine is laying down some funky basslines as we speak. I will be recording my vocals into a $20 mic from RadioShack. :tup:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Richard The Duke wrote:chillax dudes. Does any program any of you have ever used allow you to program your own effects? If so, how do you do it? is it just typical discrete signal processing or do they have an API or something?
I doubt anyone who posts here will have used that kind of stuff, but there are programs. The Doctor would probably have known something about this..
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

BTW there is still a position open for a drummer in Brutal Faggot. :tup:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

Villecore wrote:BTW there is still a position open for a drummer in Brutal Faggot. :tup:
Is this a Bodine-type band where I'm allowed to be terrible? If so, I am in.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

Villecore wrote:BTW there is still a position open for a drummer in Brutal Faggot. :tup:
let me know if theres room for a tuba/violin/trumpet/piano/clarinet quintet in the band cause i'm down.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Villecore wrote:You can lay down some guitar tracks for my band Brutal Faggot once you learn chords and arpeggios and all that jazz (and fusion). Edna Bodine is laying down some funky basslines as we speak. I will be recording my vocals into a $20 mic from RadioShack. :tup:
Will you guys be playing that "I don't think you're sexy" song?
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Muffin wrote:
Villecore wrote:You can lay down some guitar tracks for my band Brutal Faggot once you learn chords and arpeggios and all that jazz (and fusion). Edna Bodine is laying down some funky basslines as we speak. I will be recording my vocals into a $20 mic from RadioShack. :tup:
Unsexy. Yeah.
(i hope so for ya)

Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Villecore wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Unsexy. Yeah.
You just earned yourself a fan. :)
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Muffin wrote:
Villecore wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Unsexy. Yeah.
You just earned yourself a fan. :)
You just earned yourself an inside joke liner note shout out.
(i hope so for ya)