pod xt live

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
slay
kingsly

pod xt live

Post by slay »

any of you using one? i can pick up a used one like new for $300 cash. It almost looks like it has to many features.

If you own it, do you like it? Simple to use after figuring it out?

it would replace my v-amp2. I know alot of you dont like behringer products but i like my vamp.
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

i have one and although i would take just about any amp distortion over the ones on it, i think it's great for it's effects/cheap line-in recording. i might have a clip on my HD of some metal sounding shit recorded with it
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

:tup:

a clip would be cool if you can find one. There aren't many youtube clips i can find demonstrting any really heavy distortion.
the wasp
Creampuff

Post by the wasp »

gud stuff
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

i tried to sell mine on here for 200, no bites. it was an awesome piece of machinery but i just use a guitar, cable and an amp so i traded it for a guitar. i would recomend buying one, you can get it cheaper though. there is a newer one out now.
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Dude.

Them fuckers are great. First off they do not sound like garbage. I chose the xt live over any digitech product because it didn't have that digital ring to it. The amp models are great and are suprisingly close to the real models. It is very easy to program after a few days of fiddling. I never read the manual and in a week i was able to dial in exactly what i wanted. The only thing i could gripe about was the exp/ pedal... it came out of calibration easily. I think that was from rough handling (or footing) it when i was drunk a few times.

It's a great product.

I really think it's a good pedal for guitarists to use and create their signature tones, and build off of their models and eventually buy the gear modeled after on the pod.. whatever.. i got a buzz, you know what im saying.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-qozXF-uc

this was the slo-100 patch/ts-9/greenback 20s patch
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

i saw it today and damn is it ever big.