this is the most boring part of panterachat /the CLASSIFIEDS

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
AoD
Mouth For War

this is the most boring part of panterachat /the CLASSIFIEDS

Post by AoD »

might as well start a whittling or knitting forum. come on people , lets buy, sell and trade shit. whatch got laying around?
Last edited by AoD on Thu May 07, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Re: this is the most boring part of panterachat

Post by Pfl?yd »

AoD wrote:might as well start a whittling or knitting forum. come on people , lets buy, sell and trade shit. whatch got laying around?
At the moment I'm neither buying nor selling. :(
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I'm buying soon :tup:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

what? you might get it cheaper from someone here
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

sell me the jube earner
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

fuck you
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

don't be a bitch
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Electro-Harmonix pedal, new tubes, and a custom made fuzz pedal.
Last edited by CFH Eternal on Thu May 07, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

pay me 400 and i will build you something else better and different. i have parts and 2 half finished prototype guitars sitting around that need finishing
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

AoD wrote:pay me 400 and i will build you something else better and different. i have parts and 2 half finished prototype guitars sitting around that need finishing
send me pictures of what you got for the bodies and necks :tup:
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

mahogany necks, purpleheart and cocobolo bodies, i havent decided on hardware or electrics but less is more i think. i always wanted an auerswald guitar but they start at $4000, i can make my own simple stripped down and more metal versions of them...
i have big planks of zebrawood and flame maple to make different necks or body backs but i dont have the tools i used to. i need a better tablesaw, a bunch of clamps, carving tools and stuff like glue and sandpaper and shit. im guessing about 400 bucks will buy me alot of that stuff and then i might make some money and have fun building a few guitars a year...
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

i can make bolt-ons too but they arent as cool
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

that top horn and the back of the body are pretty ugly lookin', if you could take that horn down and add more weight to the bottom near the bridge that'd be cool, so it sits at an angle. I like to wear guitars and basses pretty high (like so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDzUS211do +shameless plug) , so that horn looks like it'd be digging into my shoulder. make it a little shorter and a little pointy...mark it with a pencil or something and show me what's up. I thought your first (and only) guitar came out sweet lookin so I'd definetly want to buy a guitar off you. You can decide on electronics and all that happy shit. this was a lot of text.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

I have this for sale...

Tascam CDBT1 Portable CD Bass Trainer
Built-in tuner. Slow speed without changing pitch.
$80.00 plus shipping

and one of these...brand new, $40.00 plus shipping
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

i think i'm gonna look into becoming an apprentice to a luthier in NYC this summer.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

nice guitars AOD

what kind of bridge is that in the bottom pic?
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

slay wrote:nice guitars AOD

what kind of bridge is that in the bottom pic?
i didnt build the bottom guitar, thats an http://www.auerswald-instruments.com/
they custom machine their own bridges and you cant really buy them. i planned on using Image fixed bridge floyd rose speedloaders but they are kind of expensive . i changed my mind im not actually selling these, i want them and dont care if they are ugly so fuck you hektik your moms ugly. booya

does anyone have a cheap 4 track or anything good for recording jam sessions and shit? i dont really need multitracks or editing capabilities, just something that record us at practice and shit....
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:i think i'm gonna look into becoming an apprentice to a luthier in NYC this summer.
its expensive and you can learn most of that stuff yourself but if i could do that, i would jump all over that shit...
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

ernie reply to my post ya ass!
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

hektik wrote:that top horn and the back of the body are pretty ugly lookin', if you could take that horn down and add more weight to the bottom near the bridge that'd be cool, so it sits at an angle. I like to wear guitars and basses pretty high (like so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDzUS211do +shameless plug) , so that horn looks like it'd be digging into my shoulder. make it a little shorter and a little pointy...mark it with a pencil or something and show me what's up. I thought your first (and only) guitar came out sweet lookin so I'd definetly want to buy a guitar off you. You can decide on electronics and all that happy shit. this was a lot of text.
no
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

AoD wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:i think i'm gonna look into becoming an apprentice to a luthier in NYC this summer.
its expensive and you can learn most of that stuff yourself but if i could do that, i would jump all over that shit...
yea i kind of want to do it moreso so that I can actually learn the technique from a real guy, and in a shop, with his tools. I've been reading up on it online and your right, it doesn't seem like you need a teacher, but it'll give me something to do over the summer :tup:
chuckbuksquared
I will fuck you up

Post by chuckbuksquared »

Archive!
Cynosure
Lynch Mob

Post by Cynosure »

This is a cool thread. :tup: I wish I had money.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote: The only way my problems will be straightened out concerning you is if I have you machine gunned to death and your body dismembered and thrown in a hole and you are never heard from again.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

nigger
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I am looking to get rid of these.

Gibson 490R/T combo
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Anyone have a metronome their looking to get rid of?
... You're killing me, Smalls.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

lets trade
i need a new guitar, something solid and good for metal. les paul, esp, hamer, parker fly, ect. i dont care about cosmetics, i need a gig guitar not a shelf queen.. although No crap, i have enough of that already. speaking of which,

i have 2 nitro rc trucks 1/8th scale almost ready to run.. hpi savage x ss only needs a 1-way bearing for the pullstarter. also a GS racing SUT championship edition truggy. both are well maintained and not beat to shit.. comes with radios, spare parts ect...all you need is fuel and a glowstarter. valued at 600, would probably sell for 400

A like-new 360 with a couple games

I also have a modded original xbox with over 30.000 games and emulators, x-arcade controllers ect . hours of fun, worth way more than i could get for it

line 6 pod xt LIVE pedal works awesome worth about 200 id hate to trade this away but i need a guitar

2 ibanez rg's 1 parts guitar, one nice red quilted one with emgs, has chips in the paint, missing knobs ect. was skinless' noah's tour guitar for a couple years valued at least 300

I could throw in some cash and Tattoo work myspace.com/erniestattoos

i will try to put up pictures tonight..
Last edited by AoD on Thu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

a white dimarzio x2n 30 beans
emg 81 , an 85 somewhere hidden in my house also 30 beans
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

an older original bill lawrence 500 xl still in a guitar that i dont use anymore, $50
Big Ben
Mouth For War

Post by Big Ben »

I have a Schecter 7-string, would consider getting rid of it but I'd need a good sixer in return. Only electric six string I got anymore is an old Austin Strat that was the second guitar I ever bought about 6 years ago :lol:
e.townconcrete wrote:who is this guy? why is he black?
EvilisthenewGood wrote:Do some research Ben before you trash Kia.
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

i might be getting a PRS for $350 soon...
satan sux my dick
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

UNGODLIKE wrote:i might be getting a PRS for $350 soon...
PRS is making a whole line of cheap production line guitars with inferior wood and electronics to appeal to the stupid masses that want pretty birdy inlays.

Enjoy your mass produced PRS piece of shit.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

PABassPlayer wrote:
PRS is making a whole line of cheap production line guitars with inferior wood and electronics to appeal to the stupid masses that want pretty birdy inlays.

False.
PRS guitars while they are cnc machined, are made out of very nice woods and play very well, and they have really improved their electronics as of 2005.
So take that shit to the park.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

JesseJames wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:

False.
PRS guitars while they are cnc machined, are made out of very nice woods and play very well, and they have really improved their electronics as of 2005.
Take the pepsi challenge with a hand made and mass produced PRS...you're a smart guy JJ....you know the difference.

Although you did accept that poor binding at the neck union on your custom.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

PABassPlayer wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:

False.
Take the pepsi challenge with a hand made and mass produced PRS...you're a smart guy JJ....you know the difference.

The subtle differences between the pre and post factory prs guitars are absolutely minute in regards as to how the tone sounds, or playability. I've played many kinds of both pre and post factory. PRS has been coming out with some SHITTY pickups lately, like the PRS #6 and #7's. Everyone seems to love the dragon 22's but they really suck balls in my opinion, the best set to come from prs are the HFS series.
And it just isnt a perfect world PA, I mean, I dont get your beef with that minor imperfection when you were looking to spend big money on a relic'd bass.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

JesseJames wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:

False.

The subtle differences between the pre and post factory prs guitars are absolutely minute in regards as to how the tone sounds, or playability. I've played many kinds of both pre and post factory. PRS has been coming out with some SHITTY pickups lately, like the PRS #6 and #7's. Everyone seems to love the dragon 22's but they really suck balls in my opinion, the best set to come from prs are the HFS series.
And it just isnt a perfect world PA, I mean, I dont get your beef with that minor imperfection when you were looking to spend big money on a relic'd bass.
Calm down Jesse...your reply about the PRS's this time makes sense, and I may have learned something.

...and the whole binding thing is really just ball busting. It's a great looking guitar and I may be a little jealous...so I gotta pick on something.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It must be bad times for a company making luxury guitars like PRS. They have a lot of competitors making guitars of equal quality for half the price, or less. They do look great though.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

PRS believe it or not actually raised their prices for 09.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I got the impression that this cheaper line was a new thing? Or was PA referring to their signature guitars?