Rex's bass

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

Rex's bass

Post by mr.schneebly's_friend »

On what bass guitar did he play in Pantera?
I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Cort
Getcha Hate!
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Re: Rex's bass

Post by hektik »

mr.schneebly's_friend wrote:On what bass guitar did he play in Pantera?
the major rager on the four string motherfucker
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

I'm interested in company, who made a bass... motherfucker
I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

More than likely it was a five year old doing sweat shop labor in your country.
Getcha Hate!
mr.schneebly's_friend
Creampuff

walking_ash, nazi punk fuck off!!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Getcha Hate!
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

spector
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]Best username: Goshuaspenis[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

In Soviet Russia, guitar plays you!
Getcha Hate!
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

a custom bass model called Panterasaurus Rex. he used a signature amp called The RexRoxVoxBox. this equipment is only custom made for him and is not available anywhere. it is impossible to reproduce his bass sound.

vinnie used a custom Arby's kit with special dried and stretched roast beef drum heads. for sticks he uses two large homestyle fries, fresh outta the fryolator. in damageplan he switched over to waffle fries but this prevented the band from taking breaks between songs because given enough time vinnie would eat his equipment resulting in a shortage of sticks. he then switched to curly fries which provide a darker tone and allow for smoother drum rolls. however the excessive amount of crumbs from curly fries cause vinnie to salivate uncontrollably which leads to electrical hazards. these specs were given to me by hellyeah's new Stage Mop Engineer Brody Scrotes, former Arby's Manager and longtime friend of the Abbot family.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

Lord of This World wrote: vinnie used a custom Arby's kit with special dried and stretched roast beef drum heads.
:lll:
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

That's great :lol:
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

What's it matter? Just tell your guitarist to crank the low knob on his amp and mime along with him.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
bdawson
Creampuff

Post by bdawson »

Dimebag Darrell Autographed Crybaby Wah Pedal up for bid in Autism Auction! It's 1 of 100 EVER MADE. Check it out.

http://www.wzzo.com/cc-common/ourAuctio ... hisID=2832
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

bdawson wrote:Dimebag Darrell Autographed Crybaby Wah Pedal up for bid in Autism Auction! It's 1 of 100 EVER MADE. Check it out.

http://www.efukt.com

your moms on page 5, c-c-check it out
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

bdawson wrote:Dimebag Darrell Autographed Crybaby Wah Pedal up for bid in Autism Auction! It's 1 of 100 EVER MADE. Check it out.

Stop spamming bullshit. And fuck PA.
Getcha Hate!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

hektik wrote:the major rager on the four string motherfucker
classic line!

R.I.P. Cliff
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
intrepidmosher
n0ob

Post by intrepidmosher »

you here rexs bass i said u hear rexs bass!
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

intrepidmosher wrote:you here rexs bass i said u hear rexs bass!
Fuck yeah, the only time you could because nothing else was going on.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Lord of This World wrote:a custom bass model called Panterasaurus Rex. he used a signature amp called The RexRoxVoxBox. this equipment is only custom made for him and is not available anywhere. it is impossible to reproduce his bass sound.

vinnie used a custom Arby's kit with special dried and stretched roast beef drum heads. for sticks he uses two large homestyle fries, fresh outta the fryolator. in damageplan he switched over to waffle fries but this prevented the band from taking breaks between songs because given enough time vinnie would eat his equipment resulting in a shortage of sticks. he then switched to curly fries which provide a darker tone and allow for smoother drum rolls. however the excessive amount of crumbs from curly fries cause vinnie to salivate uncontrollably which leads to electrical hazards. these specs were given to me by hellyeah's new Stage Mop Engineer Brody Scrotes, former Arby's Manager and longtime friend of the Abbot family.
jesus fucking nigger :lll:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Pfl?yd wrote:
They were nice enough to leave him turned up the rest of the song. Then back down to 2 he went.
Getcha Hate!
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

Lord of This World wrote:a custom bass model called Panterasaurus Rex. he used a signature amp called The RexRoxVoxBox. this equipment is only custom made for him and is not available anywhere. it is impossible to reproduce his bass sound.

easily the best post in the past two months
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

mr.schneebly's_friend wrote:I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
what the fuck :lol: :lol: :lol:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
GoodKidney2004
Creampuff

Post by GoodKidney2004 »

Lord of This World wrote:
mr.schneebly's_friend wrote:I search for mr.schneebly from USA, from www.DarkLyrics.com. He is my good friend. If anyone knows him, please contact me! Man, I very miss you!....
what the fuck :lol: :lol: :lol:
"i very miss you" :lol: :lol: :lol:
$25,000

Post by Guest »

Great thread. :lol:
Trendkill14
Creampuff

Post by Trendkill14 »

walking_ash wrote:Cort

lolz
Better?
skiscem
Creampuff

Post by skiscem »

Well he has been endorsed by Spector basses for a while, they used to have a Rex signature bass that is now discontinued, He was also sponsored by fernandes guitars, The fernandes bass was shaped like a "Telecaster" guitar...

Ohh, and he always used EMG Pickups in every bass and ampeg Bass amps

Now Flame me
basstard
Creampuff

Post by basstard »

skiscem wrote:...
Well he has been endorsed by Spector basses for a while, they used to have a Rex signature bass that is now discontinued, He was also sponsored by fernandes guitars, The fernandes bass was shaped like a "Telecaster" guitar...

Now Flame me
He is right :0
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

Pfl?yd wrote:
:bs: you gus are :fag: s if you cant notice rex in most of pantera's work!
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

skiscem wrote:...

Now Flame me
False. Learn to read nigga.

Slickman
Creampuff

Post by Slickman »

:lll: :lll: :lll:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

HOW CAN I BE LOST
IF I GOT NOWHERE TO GO-OH

OOOOOOH-AH
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Spector made him 4 & 5 string versions of this:
http://www.spectorbass.com/bass_perf_rex4_1.html
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I'm pretty fucking sure mr. sneebly's friend has long died of malnutrition by now.
Getcha Hate!