Panterachat

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 pm Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:51 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
There is no way that is someone else. You're 18 years old and you're from the UK. You're not even from the south. :lol: :fu:

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:55 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
BassPhemy wrote:
There is no way that is someone else. You're 18 years old and you're from the UK. You're not even from the south. :lol: :fu:


lol

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPYgUenExA

my friend=the drummer adam self taught :lol: that's one of their most generic songs plus first song they basically written, singer got kicked out :lol: :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
All your friends are fat idiots.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:59 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
BassPhemy wrote:
All your friends are fat idiots.


i grew up with adam, and his brother :lol: =drummer adam got me into metal kinda one influence other than my brother, he's cool he can fuck some shit up on drums seriously song doesnt show his skills. :lol: the rest arent my friends, but i know the singer well i met all of them at stuck mojo concert they opened for forever never, it was this fat sam>forever never>stuck mojo stuck mojo>all of them :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:01 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
Nobody wants to hear your life story.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:04 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
lmfao, look how bored adam :lol: is playing the easy beat

Last edited by Deleted User #4 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:04 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
BassPhemy wrote:
Nobody wants to hear your life story.


life story?

fat sam's guitarist jerry could fuckin own any shitty guitarist you like. :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:12 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxvGA3tIFIs

This is way better fat sam song^, actually grooves badass near solo.

also take note the shitty singer got kicked out. :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:21 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ubasl9pJ5k

lol, case full of 40s and a bag of weed^ :lol: :tup: yo bitch

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
wow bassphemy.... I agree with you and all but you truly are pathetic as this bongbuttlover ward fag. you truly are just as much as a low life as him.

also kirk hammetts pentatonics> Rich Wards

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:48 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
Yes. You pretended to be some internet singer guy and I'm the pathetic one.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:50 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
BassPhemy wrote:
Yes. You pretended to be some internet singer guy and I'm the pathetic one.


WTF who says thats not me?

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
BassPhemy wrote:
Yes. You pretended to be some internet singer guy and I'm the pathetic one.


i never pretended to be shit, i can sing better than gordy any fuckin day.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:54 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Gnarkiller wrote:
wow bassphemy.... I agree with you and all but you truly are pathetic as this bongbuttlover ward fag. you truly are just as much as a low life as him.

also kirk hammetts pentatonics> Rich Wards


lol, rich ward doesnt play pentatonics sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YgNeH2cEGY

yea that improvised solo is really pentatonic at 2:35, go suck a dick fagman, rich ward is a fuckin god. :tup: notice he doesnt look at his guitar :lol: :aargh:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:00 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
hailtothefro wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
wow bassphemy.... I agree with you and all but you truly are pathetic as this bongbuttlover ward fag. you truly are just as much as a low life as him.

also kirk hammetts pentatonics> Rich Wards


lol, rich ward doesnt play pentatonics sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YgNeH2cEGY

yea that improvised solo is really pentatonic at 2:35, go suck a dick fagman, rich ward is a fuckin god. :tup: notice he doesnt look at his guitar :lol: :aargh:


ooooh forget the guitar playing look at his sexy shirtless muscley physique. mmmm i bet you love that bongbuttbuddy :oops:

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:04 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Gnarkiller wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
wow bassphemy.... I agree with you and all but you truly are pathetic as this bongbuttlover ward fag. you truly are just as much as a low life as him.

also kirk hammetts pentatonics> Rich Wards


lol, rich ward doesnt play pentatonics sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YgNeH2cEGY

yea that improvised solo is really pentatonic at 2:35, go suck a dick fagman, rich ward is a fuckin god. :tup: notice he doesnt look at his guitar :lol: :aargh:


ooooh forget the guitar playing look at his sexy shirtless muscley physique. mmmm i bet you love that bongbuttbuddy :oops:


lmfao, :lol: :lol: rich ward is short as fuck compared to me he walked rich beside me at the show, i could kick his ass :lol: :tup: and i dont pay attention i could give a flying fuck what he looks like he's funny watching his face through playing solos :lol: but you the one to notice homoface :fag:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:13 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
next time i will record his pentatonic solos :lol: :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:13 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
i seen metallica and stuck mojo in concert

stuck mojo destroyed metallica.

:lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:29 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Image

HERE'S MY TICKET FROM METALLICA CONCERT,

YOU CAN BARLY SEE METALLICA WRITTEN ON THE TICKET, BUT LOOK VERY CLOSE, YOU CAN STILL SEE IT, ATLEAST I CAN, MOSTLY WORN OFF, BUT 97,

stuck mojo fuckin destroys metallica believe me. :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:51 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
you can see corrosion of conformity on the ticket also, its all faded because its like fuckin 10 years old :lol: 1997*

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:53 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
stuck mojo fuckin destroyed metallica period.

rich is better than james+kirk combined plus he can sing better than both :lol: plus growl

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:08 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Posts: 6145
Man if you applied this much dedication to getting a job, or music, or learning; there's no telling where you could go. I'm being dead serious.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:46 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:53 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


dude your just too stupid to play an instrument. did you graduate from highschool?

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:02 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
BassPhemy wrote:
Everything Rich Fagass Ward plays is a pentatonic scale. Too bad you have no idea what it is.


post a video of you playing anything, then i might slightly believe anything you say :lol: shut the fuck up you penispounding piece of trailershit shut the fuckin face.

his solos sound better than everyone and they arent pentatonic.

go look at videos of people playing pentatonic on youtube then rich solo they arent the same., :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:02 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Gnarkiller wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


dude your just too stupid to play an instrument. did you graduate from highschool?


i will be the greatest guitarist of all time :tup: :fag: :jew: :aargh:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:45 pm 
I <3 Grannies
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:49 pm
Posts: 18553
Location: Joe's Garage
That's it. I'm coming to Virginia to destroy your dumb ass with bombs and guns. I've had it. You're a dead man.

_________________
Guacamole Queen Guacamole Queen Guacamole Queen

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:55 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
The Doctor wrote:
That's it. I'm coming to Virginia to destroy your dumb ass with bombs and guns. I've had it. You're a dead man.


:lol: :lol: you people havent listened to this stuck mojo song, TWISTED! iam so twisted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun dun dun dun dun air solo\m/ goddamn riff before solo=powerful floaty riff lol.

if you dont listen to twisted you missing out seriously :)


http://rapidshare.com/files/70476760/04 ... d.mp3.html


SING THE LYRICS WITH ME TWISTED! :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:23 am 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


No, you aren't.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:25 am 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Ben wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


No, you aren't.


yes promise :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
You don't even own a guitar.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:17 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
hailtothefro wrote:
Ben wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


No, you aren't.


yes promise :tup:


You can't even construct a complete sentence, you're not going to do anything other than continue to troll the forum.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:11 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Ben wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
Ben wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
yea, im gonna fuckin own everyone at guitar, but i need to get off my lazy ass quit wasting it all on dope :lol: and get some strings :lol:


No, you aren't.


yes promise :tup:


You can't even construct a complete sentence, you're not going to do anything other than continue to troll the forum.


nope, im gonna start playing more :lol:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: Very underated gat slinger
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Posts: 1622
cool thread yo

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]