Panterachat

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 pm Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Very underated gat slinger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:30 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
Chris Amott. This dude uses the perfect amount of every technique. his style is somewhat unique. and his bends/vibrato... holy fuck. Look at his face on those last bends. this nigga means biz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKkD4LoLfE

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:50 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
He has horrible nails/fingers.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:36 pm 
Hail Dimebag

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:37 pm
Posts: 2371
Location: Jersey
Uhhhhh

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:07 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Posts: 1728
Location: Where Earth Ends& Hell Begins
He has a great sound/style

_________________
Suck me

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:50 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 965
I didn't really like that solo. I think his older solos with Arch Enemy are pretty cool, that just sounded like something Children of Bodom would do.

He's a got cool feel and ability though, it's just not really my thing.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:48 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:56 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


yeah.. ok. I dont use my pinky on the upper frets because my fat little sausage fingers get cramped and there is no reason to unless I'm doing a whole step whole step run. You are an IDIOT... how does it make his style bad it just looks different. Rich Ward would slap you if he heard this nonsense. and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:00 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
Gnarkiller wrote:
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


yeah.. ok. I dont use my pinky on the upper frets because my fat little sausage fingers get cramped and there is no reason to unless I'm doing a whole step whole step run. You are an IDIOT... how does it make his style bad it just looks different. Rich Ward would slap you if he heard this nonsense. and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.


Because having your pinky that far away from the fretboard means you have to move it that much more to get it up there. Of course, if you're playing simple leads it doesn't matter.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:44 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXTJbw3h8M&NR=1

doesnt seem to affect his playing dumbass

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:14 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
Gnarkiller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXTJbw3h8M&NR=1

doesnt seem to affect his playing dumbass


You sure are defensive about Amott. Sommmmmmmmeone's got a crush....

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:32 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
Ben wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXTJbw3h8M&NR=1

doesnt seem to affect his playing dumbass


You sure are defensive about Amott. Sommmmmmmmeone's got a crush....


yeah I'd rip him a new one and love it.

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:59 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Posts: 6145
His technique does look pretty bad. However I think it's because his fingers are so god damned long; fucking hell. Seriously, look at that shit. His pinky alone is maybe just short of a neck-and-a-half long/across.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:05 am 
Cowboy From Hell

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:39 pm
Posts: 157
yeah..long and skinny..although his techniqueee got him more famous than any of us.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:39 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 965
Gnarkiller wrote:
and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.

Yes, that one did. It just kind of has that same feel, pentatonic stuff over that chord progression with some fast run at the end and a high bend. I used to listen to Bodom all the time and I know what his soloing sounds like :lol:

Regardless, it doesn't mean this guy is a bad guitarist, or that you have to defend him. I was just saying something I noticed, and that I don't really dig the slightly neoclassical fast shred stuff anymore, it's just not my thing. I've already heard it countless times and these days would rather hear something different.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
warhead dime wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.

Yes, that one did. It just kind of has that same feel, pentatonic stuff over that chord progression with some fast run at the end and a high bend. I used to listen to Bodom all the time and I know what his soloing sounds like :lol:

Regardless, it doesn't mean this guy is a bad guitarist, or that you have to defend him. I was just saying something I noticed, and that I don't really dig the slightly neoclassical fast shred stuff anymore, it's just not my thing. I've already heard it countless times and these days would rather hear something different.


yeah... maybe he sticks out so much for me because of michael. michael does great pentatonic stuff and all, has good emotional melodies and has about the best wah sound and all that good stuff. but he is really repetative if you listen to all of his solos you will hear the same 5 licks at least twice in each solo. and chris is completely different

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:22 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 am 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 965
Gnarkiller wrote:
warhead dime wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.

Yes, that one did. It just kind of has that same feel, pentatonic stuff over that chord progression with some fast run at the end and a high bend. I used to listen to Bodom all the time and I know what his soloing sounds like :lol:

Regardless, it doesn't mean this guy is a bad guitarist, or that you have to defend him. I was just saying something I noticed, and that I don't really dig the slightly neoclassical fast shred stuff anymore, it's just not my thing. I've already heard it countless times and these days would rather hear something different.


yeah... maybe he sticks out so much for me because of michael. michael does great pentatonic stuff and all, has good emotional melodies and has about the best wah sound and all that good stuff. but he is really repetative if you listen to all of his solos you will hear the same 5 licks at least twice in each solo. and chris is completely different

Yeah I agree. But for me, the typical metal soloing styles don't really satisfy me. And what these guys do just sound to me like the past.

I don't know what happened to Michael though, he used to be more badass in Carcass.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:06 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
warhead dime wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
warhead dime wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
and it sounds nothing like a bodom solo.... alexi just doesnt pay that way.

Yes, that one did. It just kind of has that same feel, pentatonic stuff over that chord progression with some fast run at the end and a high bend. I used to listen to Bodom all the time and I know what his soloing sounds like :lol:

Regardless, it doesn't mean this guy is a bad guitarist, or that you have to defend him. I was just saying something I noticed, and that I don't really dig the slightly neoclassical fast shred stuff anymore, it's just not my thing. I've already heard it countless times and these days would rather hear something different.


yeah... maybe he sticks out so much for me because of michael. michael does great pentatonic stuff and all, has good emotional melodies and has about the best wah sound and all that good stuff. but he is really repetative if you listen to all of his solos you will hear the same 5 licks at least twice in each solo. and chris is completely different

Yeah I agree. But for me, the typical metal soloing styles don't really satisfy me. And what these guys do just sound to me like the past.

I don't know what happened to Michael though, he used to be more badass in Carcass.


yeah. you cant deny wages though

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:33 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:49 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.


guess what... THAT DUDE ISNT ME... you guys are fucking idiots for believing that all you is pm him on youtube and he would be like wtf....

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:05 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
Gnarkiller wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.


guess what... THAT DUDE ISNT ME... you guys are fucking idiots for believing that all you is pm him on youtube and he would be like wtf....


I already called you out on this. Go back to doing something that doesn't involve music because you suck at it.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:11 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
Gnarkiller wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.


guess what... THAT DUDE ISNT ME... you guys are fucking idiots for believing that all you is pm him on youtube and he would be like wtf....


Guess what. I still don't know who you are.

But you're standing out as being a fucking homo.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:11 am 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.


guess what... THAT DUDE ISNT ME... you guys are fucking idiots for believing that all you is pm him on youtube and he would be like wtf....


Guess what. I still don't know who you are.

But you're standing out as being a fucking homo.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_36haufE8 Oooooh hey guys check out a video my friends put up! teehee :oops:
and I really can dance I dont care what you boys thinks

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:29 am 
Bukkake Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:43 pm
Posts: 45593
Location: Fuck Poland
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


Who the FUCK cares about things like that :lol:

_________________
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:49 am 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Posts: 12341
Location: new terrain
Maelstrom wrote:
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


Who the FUCK cares about things like that :lol:


YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
Gnarkiller wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
You don't know anything about guitar and music. Just chew some gum and scream some overrated 80's singer's riffs.


you play bass... make a bass thread and stay out of my guitar thread.


You do ghey vocals. Get out of your guitar thread.


guess what... THAT DUDE ISNT ME... you guys are fucking idiots for believing that all you is pm him on youtube and he would be like wtf....


Guess what. I still don't know who you are.

But you're standing out as being a fucking homo.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_36haufE8 Oooooh hey guys check out a video my friends put up! teehee :oops:
and I really can dance I dont care what you boys thinks


I didn't watch that or even read your post because i don't care.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:01 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
Maelstrom wrote:
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


Who the FUCK cares about things like that :lol:

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:39 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
Maelstrom wrote:
Ben wrote:
No.

He's good, yes, but he's not amazing. I HATE seeing guitarists who play with their pinky hanging miles away from the fretboard just because they're used to using their ring finger as the main way of bending. It's just bad style.


Who the FUCK cares about things like that :lol:


Uh, guitar players?

By having bad style, you limit yourself and get further along playing in a way that impedes your playing. No different than a baseball player who holds the bat improperly; while he might be good, he's limiting himself by using improper technique.

Just my two cents, though.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:07 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
It's a bad habit. You wouldn't piss in your toilet from across the room because it's stupid.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:14 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:17 pm
Posts: 7238
Location: Space City
No such thing as a bad habit of playing guitar, if it works, it works.

_________________
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:11 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
BassPhemy wrote:
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?


... does it look like it slows him down? have you seen live apacolypse? I dont think you can get much faster... and if you could WHO THE FUCK CARES. look at marty friedman. I dont see you guys bitching about his technique. If you look at it in ur dumbass way its alot worse than chris's. "ooo he holds the pick like a caveman it slows him down a few bpm's"

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:40 pm 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?


... does it look like it slows him down? have you seen live apacolypse? I dont think you can get much faster... and if you could WHO THE FUCK CARES. look at marty friedman. I dont see you guys bitching about his technique. If you look at it in ur dumbass way its alot worse than chris's. "ooo he holds the pick like a caveman it slows him down a few bpm's"


Did I say it slowed him down? No I didn't you fat twit. CFH Eternal said there is no such thing as bad technique. Can you agree with that? No, you can't.

Marty has a wierd technique. It isn't wrong or limiting obviously. But guess what Friedman can do chris can't? Write a good solo.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:30 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
BassPhemy wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?


... does it look like it slows him down? have you seen live apacolypse? I dont think you can get much faster... and if you could WHO THE FUCK CARES. look at marty friedman. I dont see you guys bitching about his technique. If you look at it in ur dumbass way its alot worse than chris's. "ooo he holds the pick like a caveman it slows him down a few bpm's"


Did I say it slowed him down? No I didn't you fat twit. CFH Eternal said there is no such thing as bad technique. Can you agree with that? No, you can't.

Marty has a wierd technique. It isn't wrong or limiting obviously. But guess what Friedman can do chris can't? Write a good solo.


funny you say that because i think their styles are somewhat similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pToMIAzK41w the solo in this song for example. but wait. wtf do know about guitar solos? you play bass.

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:37 pm 
fuckyeah

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Posts: 2100
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?


... does it look like it slows him down? have you seen live apacolypse? I dont think you can get much faster... and if you could WHO THE FUCK CARES. look at marty friedman. I dont see you guys bitching about his technique. If you look at it in ur dumbass way its alot worse than chris's. "ooo he holds the pick like a caveman it slows him down a few bpm's"


Did I say it slowed him down? No I didn't you fat twit. CFH Eternal said there is no such thing as bad technique. Can you agree with that? No, you can't.

Marty has a wierd technique. It isn't wrong or limiting obviously. But guess what Friedman can do chris can't? Write a good solo.


funny you say that because i think their styles are somewhat similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pToMIAzK41w the solo in this song for example. but wait. wtf do know about guitar solos? you play bass.


Well that makes sense, because if you play bass there's no way you could know anything about guitar, or even be a guitar player as well! lol!!!111

Faggot.

_________________
http://www.burialwithin.com

goshuaspenis wrote:
if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 pm 
Trendkiller

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Posts: 927
Ben wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
What if it caused you physical pain after playing that way for a while? What if it hindered your endurance? What if it slowed your overall speed down? What if it caused notes to not ring out properly?


... does it look like it slows him down? have you seen live apacolypse? I dont think you can get much faster... and if you could WHO THE FUCK CARES. look at marty friedman. I dont see you guys bitching about his technique. If you look at it in ur dumbass way its alot worse than chris's. "ooo he holds the pick like a caveman it slows him down a few bpm's"


Did I say it slowed him down? No I didn't you fat twit. CFH Eternal said there is no such thing as bad technique. Can you agree with that? No, you can't.

Marty has a wierd technique. It isn't wrong or limiting obviously. But guess what Friedman can do chris can't? Write a good solo.


funny you say that because i think their styles are somewhat similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pToMIAzK41w the solo in this song for example. but wait. wtf do know about guitar solos? you play bass.


Well that makes sense, because if you play bass there's no way you could know anything about guitar, or even be a guitar player as well! lol!!!111


Finally you make some sense

_________________
STEVE COFFEY wrote:
SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:29 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 3:23 pm
Posts: 6706
Location: Oregun
he's alright

_________________
satan sux my dick

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 am 
Trendkiller

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:30 am
Posts: 779
Personally i think it's a cool sounding solo, but that is pentatonic s.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:32 am 
Ms. Paltrow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Posts: 21269
Everything Rich Fagass Ward plays is a pentatonic scale. Too bad you have no idea what it is.

_________________
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]