I'm pretty fucking grim guitar player

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

I'm pretty fucking grim guitar player

Post by nigelfoo »

All those fucking pop metal wankers doing their solo shit and listening to dungeons and dragons fantasy metal think it takes no fucking talent to play grimly. But they're fucking wrong and could never play grim because they are faggots and afraid of jesus.

It takes a fucking evil soul to play grimly. I have that fucking talent with guitar and it requires no fucking practice at all. It comes naturally because I'm evil like that.

So all the fucks who think they can win me by playing solos after solos of pop metal and jesus loving music can go back masturbating while reading the bible, because when I play the hell's forces are at work and I'm channeling evil to this world. I could stab you with a fucking dagger and curse your soul to the hell if I wanted to.

Soon I will unleash to this world Grim Overlord's full length album and then you'll know what it means to be grim.

nigelfoo the overlord of grimness
I am the dark overlord of grimness
Green Man
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Green Man »

hail nigelfoo
September 21, 1945[size=59]2000[/size],.That was the night i died.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

nigelfoo your a fucking faggot.
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

nigelfoo, which guitar do you play?
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Grim Overlord is horribly faggot.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

hey nigelfoo, i e-mailed you from your homepage..i thought we could have a chat...turns out that you know nothing about the pbb or pantera...what's up with that? i don't believe you're a fake at all!!!!!
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Hail Nigelfoo , heir to the throne of satan
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

aeon wrote:nigelfoo your a fucking faggot.

:tup:
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
scorn
ok
Location: i haven't been here in almost a year. stay off my account niggers.

Post by scorn »

hail grimness, hail evil, hail nigelfoo, hail satan
SicKitten81: I didn't do anything to Jason except turn down the stereo when I was trying to sleep after an abortion. so he beat up on me
heavymetalsoldier666: When I was a baby my mother had to special order certain shoes.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

ImaginaryEntity wrote:Grim Overlord is horribly faggot.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

No I'm not. I actually hate faggots and am not ashamed of it. I do that kind of evil things, like hating faggots, all day long.

If you can't handle the fact that I'm grim get the fuck out of here you fucking christian.

nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Zivi wrote:nigelfoo, which guitar do you play?
The fuck if I know. It has six strings and I have cursed it.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

ImaginaryEntity wrote:Grim Overlord is horribly faggot.
Look, I smoked out a fucking pop metal fan.

I, nigelfoo the overlord of grimness, have written lyrics and done all the music of Grim Overlord. You heard me right. The overlord of fucking grimness has himself summoned hellish powers in the form of Grim Overlord to spread evilness to this world. So what the fuck do you know as a pop metal loving christian? Nothing about grimness and evilness.

nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Eibon wrote:hey nigelfoo, i e-mailed you from your homepage..i thought we could have a chat...turns out that you know nothing about the pbb or pantera...what's up with that? i don't believe you're a fake at all!!!!!
What the fuck is this? I have received no e-mails from Eibon.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Green Man wrote:hail nigelfoo
dead forever wrote:Hail Nigelfoo , heir to the throne of satan
scorn wrote:hail grimness, hail evil, hail nigelfoo, hail satan
The overlord of grimness hails his minions. Soon we will crush yahweh. I'm preparing a ritual that lets my faithful minions to join me when I'm climbing to heaven for some fucking carnage. I expect you all to perform the ritual so you can join me in killing all those stupid christians who live in heaven.

dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Kill christian nigger scum!
Hail nigelfoo
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

you suck at faking nigelfoo, nigelfoo never used the word wanker. :zzz:
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

hail & blaspheme
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

hail fucking grimness and nigelfoo, the overlord of shredding
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

about as grim as donny osmond
The people who have crippled you, you want to see them burn
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Metallash wrote:you suck at faking nigelfoo, nigelfoo never used the word wanker. :zzz:
Who the fuck are you? There's only one nigelfoo the overlord of grimness and I am he. I use all the words I want to use.

I will put a vote of what song of the new Grim Overlord album you want to hear, then I'll fucking post it for all to hear. That should shut the fuck up everyone doubting my status as the one and only nigelfoo the overlord of grimness. Hail satan.

Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

nigelfoo wrote:
Metallash wrote:you suck at faking nigelfoo, nigelfoo never used the word wanker. :zzz:
Who the fuck are you? There's only one nigelfoo the overlord of grimness and I am he. I use all the words I want to use.

I will put a vote of what song of the new Grim Overlord album you want to hear, then I'll fucking post it for all to hear. That should shut the fuck up everyone doubting my status as the one and only nigelfoo the overlord of grimness. Hail satan.

I wish I could be cool and hail something that is a complete myth.
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Strangleholder wrote:
nigelfoo wrote:

Satan is very real. You can pretend in your little head that satan does not exist as much as you want to, but that does not make him go away. That's right, no matter how much you try imagining the evil ruler of hell, lucifer, away, he won't disappear. He's there planning all kinds of evil things against humankind and especially against yahweh's stupid followers. That's what he does. He plans evil things and causes all kinds of evil things on earth.

Like me. I am a spawn of satan, an overlord of grimness. I'm helping satan to bring evilness to this world. If your god yahwe had any power he would stop my evil doings. But I'm still here doing my fucking evil things.

So fuck yahweh, fuck you, hail satan, hail nigelfoo, hail evilness!

Strangleholder
Creampuff

Post by Strangleholder »

nigelfoo wrote:
Strangleholder wrote:
nigelfoo wrote:

Satan is very real. You can pretend in your little head that satan does not exist as much as you want to, but that does not make him go away. That's right, no matter how much you try imagining the evil ruler of hell, lucifer, away, he won't disappear. He's there planning all kinds of evil things against humankind and especially against yahweh's stupid followers. That's what he does. He plans evil things and causes all kinds of evil things on earth.

Like me. I am a spawn of satan, an overlord of grimness. I'm helping satan to bring evilness to this world. If your god yahwe had any power he would stop my evil doings. But I'm still here doing my fucking evil things.

So fuck yahweh, fuck you, hail satan, hail nigelfoo, hail evilness!

Since when did you start taking comedy classes? I needed that laugh this afternoon.
Kegel
n0ob

Post by Kegel »

Nigelfoo. If you hate christians then why do you hail satan? Satan/Lucifer is a concept made up by christians themselves. Therefore you must be thankful to them for creating him for you to worship. :jew:
Panteraking66669
n0ob

Re: I'm pretty fucking grim guitar player

Post by Panteraking66669 »

nigelfoo wrote:All those fucking pop metal wankers doing their solo shit and listening to dungeons and dragons fantasy metal think it takes no fucking talent to play grimly. But they're fucking wrong and could never play grim because they are faggots and afraid of jesus.

It takes a fucking evil soul to play grimly. I have that fucking talent with guitar and it requires no fucking practice at all. It comes naturally because I'm evil like that.

So all the fucks who think they can win me by playing solos after solos of pop metal and jesus loving music can go back masturbating while reading the bible, because when I play the hell's forces are at work and I'm channeling evil to this world. I could stab you with a fucking dagger and curse your soul to the hell if I wanted to.

Soon I will unleash to this world Grim Overlord's full length album and then you'll know what it means to be grim.

as long as you play guitar, you have my respect,
Fuck u
CEMGATES101
Creampuff

Post by CEMGATES101 »

HAIL NIGGERFOOD, SORRY I MEAN KUNG-FOO, FUCK I MEAN NIGELFOO?
Chris
I will fuck you up

Post by Chris »

CEMGATES101 wrote:HAIL NIGGERFOOD, SORRY I MEAN KUNG-FOO, FUCK I MEAN NIGELFOO?

was that an atempt at being funny??

fag.
CEMGATES101
Creampuff

Post by CEMGATES101 »

NO, I REALLY DO WORSHIP PIGS FEET?!
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

CEMGATES101 wrote:NO, I REALLY DO WORSHIP PIGS FEET?!
Locate your 'Caps Lock' key, press lightly once, and stop bieng a vagina.
100%hate
n0ob

Post by 100%hate »

rock on grimmace, :jesus:
it's hard to be taken seriously when people shake the same hand you fuck
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

BANNED
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Green Man wrote:hail nigelfoo
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

hail satan, hail nigelfoo
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Crazy fucker
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

Kegel wrote:Nigelfoo. If you hate christians then why do you hail satan? Satan/Lucifer is a concept made up by christians themselves.
No it's not. How fucking stupid is that? Satan was before christians, That's right. I said satan was before christians. Even christian's stupid book admits it amongst all it's pitiful lies.

dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

nigelfoo wrote:
Kegel wrote:Nigelfoo. If you hate christians then why do you hail satan? Satan/Lucifer is a concept made up by christians themselves.
No it's not. How fucking stupid is that? Satan was before christians, That's right. I said satan was before christians. Even christian's stupid book admits it amongst all it's pitiful lies.

owned
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

nigelfoo wrote:Even christian's stupid book admits it amongst all it's pitiful lies.
Why have you been reading the bible, nigelfoo?
C-Ring
Creampuff

Post by C-Ring »

scrotal_tug wrote:
nigelfoo wrote:Even christian's stupid book admits it amongst all it's pitiful lies.
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer :fur:
Oh, and hail Nigelfoo!
nigelfoo
Cowboy From Hell

Post by nigelfoo »

scrotal_tug wrote:
Because I wanted to know what kind of fucking lies that midget yahweh has scribbled there. And also because I'm evil and want to know how I can blaspheme better that weakling god and his stupid son, their stupid book tells me what they hate me saying and doing.