hey..

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.

are there a lot of retards on here?

fuck yeah, this place is the retard breeding ground
63%
no.
38%

Total votes: 8

fuckyouall
Creampuff

hey..

Post by fuckyouall »

Man some of you people on here are dumb as hell!!! some of the things you say are just rediculously retarded, a lot of you guys bash on Dime and thats not fucking cool at all!!! So fuck you all, I know you are all just a bunch of 13 year olds in your basements just looking for attention. So do me a favor and get some lives muther fuckers!!!!!!! Grow a pair and some hair for godsake.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Haha, the dean guitar forum is trying to start some kind of war on this place

http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewto ... 7db2b7c590

fucking idiots
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

lolerz dude you really got us good ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

People at the 50 Cent board once tried to "raid" this place, and they were far more successful than this pathetic attempt.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

ohhh rickyg, dont you think youre being slightly hypocritical?
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Subzero
Rock Dealer

Post by Subzero »

You could've atleast picked the right forum to start an interweb board war on you :fag:
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

:lol: walk on home, boy
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

:lol: who took part in the poll?
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
°
Lynch Mob

Re: hey..

Post by ° »

fuckyouall wrote: some of the things you say are just rediculously retarded
If you're gonna call someone ridiculously retarded atleast spell it right.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

fuckyouall wrote:Man some of you people on here are dumb as hell!!! some of the things you say are just rediculously retarded, a lot of you guys bash on Dime and thats not fucking cool at all!!! So fuck you all, I know you are all just a bunch of 13 year olds in your basements just looking for attention. So do me a favor and get some lives muther fuckers!!!!!!! Grow a pair and some hair for godsake.
what the fuck are you talking about? we are not dissing dime, so fuck off you ass pirate :fu:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

What a hilarious thread.
Those Dimebag Darrell fanboys at the Dean Forum are all hilarious, but they make me laugh - so they are welcome to post in this thread and contribute more stupidity. :tup:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Aeon wrote:What a hilarious thread.
Those Dimebag Darrell fanboys at the Dean Forum are all hilarious, but they make me laugh - so they are welcome to post in this thread and contribute more stupidity. :tup:
what are they doing
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

..........damn they are a bunch of fags
fuckyouall
Creampuff

Post by fuckyouall »

sorry guys, I was a little fumed cause I saw a few threads where people were bashing on people for making dime memorial and tribute threads. And I have seen some pretty top of the line on retards on here, but I can see that most of you are pretty level headed, I had no right to come in here and Diss on you guys, forgive me for that.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

fuckyouall wrote:sorry guys, I was a little fumed cause I saw a few threads where people were bashing on people for making dime memorial and tribute threads. And I have seen some pretty top of the line on retards on here, but I can see that most of you are pretty level headed, I had no right to come in here and Diss on you guys, forgive me for that.
Is this because i owned your ass?
http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewto ... 9&start=15

haha, goodbye
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fuckyouall wrote:sorry guys.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Who voted "no" on the poll :roll:
Mark
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Mark »

fuckyouall wrote:sorry guys, I was a little fumed cause I saw a few threads where people were bashing on people for making dime memorial and tribute threads. And I have seen some pretty top of the line on retards on here, but I can see that most of you are pretty level headed, I had no right to come in here and Diss on you guys, forgive me for that.
Pussy.
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

We run a tight ship :tup:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

BMFOhio wrote:We run a tight ship :tup:
:tup:
fuckyouall
Creampuff

Post by fuckyouall »

dead forever wrote:

haha, goodbye
not exactly, but now that you guys are so fucking hostile, screw you. I take my apology back, just stay off the dean forum man, I can see that you are gonna be a troll.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

fuckyouall wrote: just stay off the dean forum man, I can see that you are gonna be a troll.
You have been warned
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

fuckyouall wrote:
dead forever wrote:

haha, goodbye
not exactly, but now that you guys are so fucking hostile, screw you. I take my apology back, just stay off the dean forum man, I can see that you are gonna be a troll.
ass pirate :fu:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

fuckyouall wrote:Man some of you people on here are dumb as hell!!! some of the things you say are just rediculously retarded, a lot of you guys bash on Dime and thats not fucking cool at all!!! So fuck you all, I know you are all just a bunch of 13 year olds in your basements just looking for attention. So do me a favor and get some lives muther fuckers!!!!!!! Grow a pair and some hair for godsake.
Fine me one post where someone is bashing Dime. The only bashing I ever see going on are folks bashing retarded posts.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

fuckyouall wrote:
dead forever wrote:

haha, goodbye
Duh. its the Pantera board you creaton. Go back to the land of puss, aka dean guitar forum.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

AHAHAHHAAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]