godrest dimebag

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Panterachic1986
Cowboy From Hell

godrest dimebag

Post by Panterachic1986 »

I can say that im truely pissed at the dumbass that killed dimebag, that guy may have believed dimebag was the reason for pantera splitting, but fuck him for not having faith in thier one day of reuniting, im glad that fucker is dead :fur: may he rot in hell for taking away one of the most respected muscians, it hurts knowing that dimebag was disrespected in such a manner....may he rest in peace always.

Panterachic1986
Im young but im wise.
Stonethecrow
Creampuff

Post by Stonethecrow »

ahmen brother.
bayer_hedfirst
Creampuff

Post by bayer_hedfirst »

The polish fans was shocked. We never had a chance to see Pantera live. But Pantera was very popular in Poland. When I heard this terrible news, I couldn't believe it. I was Pantera's fan since 1993. I knew about'em form my mate in US. This band change my musical life. That was a tragedy that should not never happen. He was the best from the best. And no words can decribe what I feel about this murder. RIP. Dime.
Faeriecat
Creampuff

RIP

Post by Faeriecat »

damn straight, God rest Dime.......... What that kid did was just fucked up to the extreme....... Nothing else can be said.
Faeriecat
Mothers' angel getting smarter but how smart are you to regress unfulfilled
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

I have a buddy serving in Iraq. I was chatting with him on-line last week and he was talking about coming home in 3 months and can't wait for Ozzfest because he thinks Pantera would reunite. I replied something like "That will never happen... EVER" The conversation went on for a few more minutes when he finally got the point that Dime's dead. He did not know at all. I can understand how someone in the dead middle a warzone wouldn't know, but I thought he did by now. I havn't talked to him since he left over a year ago. He's going through this "stabilazation" thing so the guys don't come back all fucked up so he has limited access to a computer. He was completely broken as we all were almost 3 months ago... :no:
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
Panteraking66669
n0ob

Post by Panteraking66669 »

yes.. RIP dimebag, much REspect
Fuck u
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

Panteraking66669 wrote:yes.. RIP dimebag, much REspect
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
the narrow gate
Creampuff

Post by the narrow gate »

what do you think happens to you when you die?
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

Thread bumping is illegal and I am going to report you to the admin.
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:what do you think happens to you when you die?
the narrow gate
Creampuff

that's funny, tell me when to start laughing.
ibanez
Creampuff

Post by ibanez »

GODBLESS DIMEBAG..

IF I was in the concert, I would of gone on stage and ripped that dudes lungs out..

DD was the reason pantera was good.
www.extremefilmsproductions.com

R.I.P. DIMEBAG
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

ibanez wrote:GODBLESS DIMEBAG..

IF I was in the concert, I would of gone on stage and ripped that dudes lungs out..

DD was the reason pantera was good.
I would have STOMPED that FUC'R into a RAINBOW OF BLOOD AND SHIT, MATTED HAIR AND SPLINTERED BONE!!!! :fur: :fur: :fur:

Agreed!

Every Day And Forever for the Dime. RIP.

FUC'N MAINE WHAT'S GOING ON ..EH!! :tup:
---------------------------------------------------
Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

i can see by the lack of response that not too many know or maybe don't want to know!
Last edited by the narrow gate on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

the narrow gate wrote:
i can see by the lack of response that not too many know or maybe don't want to know!
funny narrow gate...today i was speaking to a woman whose husband died from cancer on Thanksgiving...guess they had a bout 20 people at the house..hospise help and all ....all were laying hands on him...as he started to fade...she was holding his head and he started to mutter speak from what i could make out from what she was telling me. she could understand him though...she said that he started waving, (guess he had been stating when he found out that he would'nt have long to live..that he hopes that he gets to see's his mother)...so she asks him who are you waving to..is it your mother ...still waving ..he says no...she say's ..is it an angel...he say i told you i don't know....but he keeps on waving...then he just quietly slipped away in her arms with everyone laying hands on him....then check this out ...she says that right as he slipped away...the dog in the room started howling....fuc'n interesting...one foot in this world one in the other....oviously it appears that it did'nt have wings and he said "I've never seen HIM before" .....wtf..shades of Dr.Who..that's the feeling i got when she was telling me this....there you go...kinda weird that i have it to share to you today...was kinda random...the conversation that is...something is over there dude....FUC'N DALECTS...EXTERRRRMINATE!!!!!EXTERRRRMINATE!!!!! :killjew:
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

AFPD wrote:
:lll:
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

Larm vitch ventium wrote:
AFPD wrote:
:lll:

The Dr. :lol:
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
funny narrow gate...today i was speaking to a woman whose husband died from cancer on Thanksgiving...guess they had a bout 20 people at the house..hospise help and all ....all were laying hands on him...as he started to fade...she was holding his head and he started to mutter speak from what i could make out from what she was telling me. she could understand him though...she said that he started waving, (guess he had been stating when he found out that he would'nt have long to live..that he hopes that he gets to see's his mother)...so she asks him who are you waving to..is it your mother ...still waving ..he says no...she say's ..is it an angel...he say i told you i don't know....but he keeps on waving...then he just quietly slipped away in her arms with everyone laying hands on him....then check this out ...she says that right as he slipped away...the dog in the room started howling....fuc'n interesting...one foot in this world one in the other....oviously it appears that it did'nt have wings and he said "I've never seen HIM before" .....wtf..shades of Dr.Who..that's the feeling i got when she was telling me this....there you go...kinda weird that i have it to share to you today...was kinda random...the conversation that is...something is over there dude....FUC'N DALECTS...EXTERRRRMINATE!!!!!EXTERRRRMINATE!!!!! :killjew:

thanks for sharing that story RyppR, it seems like it got you thinking.

let me ask you something, what do you think the dying man meant when he said, " I've never seen HIM before?
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

let me ask you something, what do you think the dying man meant when he said, " I've never seen HIM before?
:jesus:
the narrow gate
Creampuff

i don't get it.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

i'm not sure...but image and the feeling that i got, was of a shadow figure, faceless, quite...raising a hand.... a feeling of beckoning, a pulling ....like a slight current at your back when you stand in a steam, like wind at your back, but no sound, and no rustling of the clothing....there's some thing real i'm thinking now..man it was the way the energy felt when she was retelling the moment...this may sound kind of goofy...but i put a smiley face necklace on today...i keep getting flashes of the shadow figure...if i start to rethink about the details of the story ..you know ..like the intent in the eye contact....it's all most like ...while she was speaking there was a subtle vacuum to the air around just us.. i was locked in on the gaze and the voice...man i felt like i was in the room watching and feeling the moment, watching the people around the bed, stablelizing his spirit as it expanded into grayness out side of his body...weird....like i was viewing the memory images from her behind her eyes ..if that makes any sense...really interesting.....i'm starting to feel like something was transferred...now i can see it or sense it's existence...it's the weirdest thing.....i know i keep saying that....what do you think? why did you ask any way??
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

i'm not sure...but image and the feeling that i got, was of a shadow figure, faceless, quite...raising a hand.... a feeling of beckoning, a pulling ....like a slight current at your back when you stand in a steam, like wind at your back, but no sound, and no rustling of the clothing....there's some thing real i'm thinking now..man it was the way the energy felt when she was retelling the moment...this may sound kind of goofy...but i put a smiley face necklace on today...i keep getting flashes of the shadow figure...if i start to rethink about the details of the story ..you know ..like the intent in the eye contact....it's all most like ...while she was speaking there was a subtle vacuum to the air around just us.. i was locked in on the gaze and the voice...man i felt like i was in the room watching and feeling the moment, watching the people around the bed, stablelizing his spirit as it expanded into grayness out side of his body...weird....like i was viewing the memory images from her behind her eyes ..if that makes any sense...really interesting.....i'm starting to feel like something was transferred...now i can see it or sense it's existence...it's the weirdest thing.....i know i keep saying that....what do you think? why did you ask any way??

i just wanted to get your thoughts on this dying man's last words, being that our last words alot of times carry with them a significance. you had capitalized the word HIM and that sparked curiosity.

i'm not sure what you're asking my thoughts on, the dying man's experience or the experience you're having.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

any kind of response on both items....what about mine? oh ..and oviously he referred to the image as a male..not a female or an object or an animal...i don't know. but what ever it was ..he was waving to It as he slippled over....
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

I saw God once. He spoke to me in a dream and he was only wearing slippers. He said if I didn't drink all the neighbors milk the tides would turn and flood us all.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:any kind of response on both items....what about mine? oh ..and oviously he referred to the image as a male..not a female or an object or an animal...i don't know. but what ever it was ..he was waving to It as he slippled over....

i really can't comment on the dying man, but from listening to you it sounds as though you rely on your feelings as the standard for determing what you believe to be truth.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

AFPD wrote:I saw God once. He spoke to me in a dream and he was only wearing slippers. He said if I didn't drink all the neighbors milk the tides would turn and flood us all.

hey it's "nobody", again! dude, you are a regular comMOdian.
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:I saw God once. He spoke to me in a dream and he was only wearing slippers. He said if I didn't drink all the neighbors milk the tides would turn and flood us all.

Thanks man! Hey, you spelt comedian wrong! Cool!
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

AFPD wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

Thanks man! Hey, you spelt comedian wrong! Cool!
lol...ComMOde-ian...funny ...shit recepticle...
http://www.strokecenter.org/pat/ot/imag ... -chair.jpg

took the smiley face off!!!! fuc it...no body else is nice.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:any kind of response on both items....what about mine? oh ..and oviously he referred to the image as a male..not a female or an object or an animal...i don't know. but what ever it was ..he was waving to It as he slippled over....

i really can't comment on the dying man, but from listening to you it sounds as though you rely on your feelings as the standard for determing what you believe to be truth.
thanks man....i was starting to think the smiley face was where it's at....but it turns out to be nobetter than the crucifix.......still experimenting..
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

thanks man....i was starting to think the smiley face was where it's at....but it turns out to be nobetter than the crucifix.......still experimenting..
what's the crucifix?
the narrow gate
Creampuff

i looked crucifix up in the dictionary, it says: a cross with the figure of the crucified Jesus Christ on it. now i know!

why did you look toward the crucifix?
what was your experience?
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

just another object of many, used to focus intent on, to create vibrational energies to project or to surround onesself with. i have long disguarded this object. although the smiley face has potential as a counter balance. still experimenting....it appears to be flattening out the water on the lake. cuts back on the wind, for easier navigation.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:just another object of many, used to focus intent on, to create vibrational energies to project or to surround onesself with. i have long disguarded this object. although the smiley face has potential as a counter balance. still experimenting....it appears to be flattening out the water on the lake. cuts back on the wind, for easier navigation.

lost me again! i'm out. see ya.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

l8t3rz......craftwork is beyond most. cheers to yuh man! Happy Newyears!!! :)

Forever and a Day for the Dime!!!
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:l8t3rz......craftwork is beyond most. cheers to yuh man! Happy Newyears!!! :)

are you talking about the german band kraftwerk?
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

the narrow gate wrote:
RyppR wrote:l8t3rz......craftwork is beyond most. cheers to yuh man! Happy Newyears!!! :)

no ..although they are interesting...i was speaking of earthcraft dude...no denomination...just earth science..use it to manifest..events, objects, people, information. don't tell me your not aware of these things...but if your not, desire to know...and someone or something will come into your relm and teach you ...or own you, depending on your intent..looking for something narrow gate??
the narrow gate
Creampuff

RyppR wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:

no ..although they are interesting...i was speaking of earthcraft dude...no denomination...just earth science..use it to manifest..events, objects, people, information. don't tell me your not aware of these things...but if your not, desire to know...and someone or something will come into your relm and teach you ...or own you, depending on your intent..looking for something narrow gate??
do not be conformed to this world, instead be transformed by the renewing of your mind. then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

shut the fuck up :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

Bren wrote:shut the fuck up :zzz:

it's not me you're telling to shut up, those aren't my words!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Stonethecrow wrote:ahmen brother.
sister.
you know sometimes i wonder..