this ones for you

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
dimebagswidow
Creampuff

this ones for you

Post by dimebagswidow »

saturday i'm celebratin' for you man. all i can say is.....watch it go!!!!
Last edited by dimebagswidow on Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Stupid user name. And it isn't his birthday.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Nice edit.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
dimebagswidow
Creampuff

Post by dimebagswidow »

:fu:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

:zzz:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

dimebagswidow wrote::fu:
Stupid faggot. He wasn't married. And you sure as shit ain't his girlfriend. Delete your username immediately.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
dimebagswidow
Creampuff

no

Post by dimebagswidow »

:D have a nice day
fakefucklimpdick
Creampuff

Post by fakefucklimpdick »

haha nice comeback
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Stupid faggot. He wasn't married. And you sure as shit ain't his girlfriend. Delete your username immediately.
wasnt he married to rita?
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

May have been, but I was under the impression he wasn't.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
fakefucklimpdick
Creampuff

Post by fakefucklimpdick »

why dont you delete yours ? a faggot is a man, "ain't " is not a word. this person is showing dime respect. you people are mounds of steaming feces
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

POOP
Rage
Mr. PBA

Post by Rage »

Somebody please archive this abortion
[quote="stoic"]"oh, i thought he was a bad ass. he's british though. my fault".[/quote]
Rage
Mr. PBA

Re: this ones for you

Post by Rage »

dimebagswidow wrote:saturday i'm celebratin' for you man. all i can say is.....watch it go!!!!

I mean come on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="stoic"]"oh, i thought he was a bad ass. he's british though. my fault".[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

fakefucklimpdick wrote:
why dont you delete yours ? a faggot is a man, "ain't " is not a word. this person is showing dime respect. you people are mounds of steaming feces
Good idea, I'll have my username deleted. Why didn't I think of this sooner? You stupid douchebag.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

STFU [/img]
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Eibon wrote:STFU [/img]
:lol:
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Lager wrote:
Eibon wrote:STFU [/img]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the first post is edited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Amy »

fakefucklimpdick wrote: why dont you delete yours ? a faggot is a man, "ain't " is not a word. this person is showing dime respect. you people are mounds of steaming feces

ain't ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt)
Nonstandard

1.) Contraction of am not.
2.) Used also as a contraction for are not, is not, has not, and have not.

Usage Note: Ain't has a long history of controversy. It first appeared in 1778, evolving from an earlier an't, which arose almost a century earlier as a contraction of are not and am not. In fact, ain't arose at the tail end of an era that saw the introduction of a number of our most common contractions, including don't and won't. But while don't and won't eventually became accepted at all levels of speech and writing, ain't was to receive a barrage of criticism in the 19th century for having no set sequence of words from which it can be contracted and for being a “vulgarism,” that is, a term used by the lower classes, although an't at least had been originally used by the upper classes as well. At the same time ain't's uses were multiplying to include has not, have not, and is not, by influence of forms like ha'n't and i'n't. It may be that these extended uses helped fuel the negative reaction. Whatever the case, criticism of ain't by usage commentators and teachers has not subsided, and the use of ain't is often regarded as a sign of ignorance. ·But despite all the attempts to ban it, ain't continues to enjoy extensive use in speech. Even educated and upper-class speakers see no substitute in folksy expressions such as Say it ain't so and You ain't seen nothin' yet. ·The stigmatization of ain't leaves us with no happy alternative for use in first-person questions. The widely used aren't I? though illogical, was found acceptable for use in speech by a majority of the Usage Panel in an earlier survey, but in writing there is no acceptable substitute for the stilted am I not?
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

aint is indeed a word. the english language changes over time. we dont say shit like "thee" and "thou" anymore.
rObsessed!
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

If it's at dictionary.com, it's a word!
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

ahha please don't delete this :lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.