Happy Birthday

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Symphonic_Lord
Creampuff

Happy Birthday

Post by Symphonic_Lord »

First of all..I want to say, that I'm not a fan of Pantera, I've hardly heard any of it, but I intend to...I'm 16, but I already know enough, that Dimebag was a legend, and that he was an important role model for so many, and that so fucking many, looked up to him, and that he was appreciated worldwide by millions upon millions...I have a friend who had a dream, to sit and shred with him one day, but that dream and the dreams of so many others, was taken by some useless sad motherfucker, who deserves nothing more than to burn. This post, is so that I can pay tribute to him, even though I hardly know his music, I know he was legendary...Happy Birthday Dimebag, you were truly fucking awesome, and your music, your incredible talent, and your inspiration to so many, will carry on in the hearts of all of us...Rest in peace my friend, and keep on rocking even in death..\m/
wannarush
Hail Dimebag

Post by wannarush »

Dimebags Birthday is Aug 20
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I'm going to refrain from posting my annual "Don't start happy birthday to rockstars/dead rockstars threads because they don't read them" diatribe.

Why don't you just go through a phonebook and pick random names out and start a thread wishing those people a happy birthday too? Because they aren't going to read them either.

Oops I did it again.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

who cares! steve "sick" parsons; the fucking king of heavy metal was born on the 20th!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

rObsessed!
necro
Far Beyond Driven

Post by necro »

its my fucking B-day too
27 years of struggle is all i saw
I done lost homies to homies and homies to the law
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

whats the point of a birthday post to dime? hes fucking dead he cant read shit, a fucking corpse cant read. :hit:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:whats the point of a birthday post to dime? hes fucking dead he cant read shit, a fucking corpse cant read. :hit:
You don't make any sense.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Aeon wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:whats the point of a birthday post to dime? hes fucking dead he cant read shit, a fucking corpse cant read. :hit:
You don't make any sense.
i know, its okay though.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
panteraa
Creampuff

Post by panteraa »

hey dude!... I just wanna wish you happy birthday, yea , to the best motherfucker in the world that will ever be again !!! see ya someday on a beer up there in heaven !!! Dimebag , you rock out!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

wait for it...
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

panteraa wrote:hey dude!... I just wanna wish you happy birthday, yea , to the best motherfucker in the world that will ever be again !!! see ya someday on a beer up there in heaven !!! Dimebag , you rock out!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:lol:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
wannarush
Hail Dimebag

Post by wannarush »

I also celebrate my dead brother, Doug, birthday. he was the same age as Dime. I also go out and have a drink on his deadday 9/17/03.
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

Happy Birthday, you son of a bitch! :(
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Re: Happy Birthday

Post by MARDUK »

Symphonic_Lord wrote:First of all..I want to say, that I'm not a fan of Pantera,
WTF!? GET LOST YOU RETARDED PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! :fu:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Jorgen »

Symphonic_Lord wrote:First of all..I want to say, that I'm not a fan of Pantera, I've hardly heard any of it, but I intend to...I'm 16, but I already know enough, that Dimebag was a legend, and that he was an important role model for so many, and that so fucking many, looked up to him, and that he was appreciated worldwide by millions upon millions...I have a friend who had a dream, to sit and shred with him one day, but that dream and the dreams of so many others, was taken by some useless sad motherfucker, who deserves nothing more than to burn. This post, is so that I can pay tribute to him, even though I hardly know his music, I know he was legendary...Happy Birthday Dimebag, you were truly fucking awesome, and your music, your incredible talent, and your inspiration to so many, will carry on in the hearts of all of us...Rest in peace my friend, and keep on rocking even in death..\m/
You use a lot of commas.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Jorgen wrote:
Symphonic_Lord wrote:First of all..I want to say, that I'm not a fan of Pantera, I've hardly heard any of it, but I intend to...I'm 16, but I already know enough, that Dimebag was a legend, and that he was an important role model for so many, and that so fucking many, looked up to him, and that he was appreciated worldwide by millions upon millions...I have a friend who had a dream, to sit and shred with him one day, but that dream and the dreams of so many others, was taken by some useless sad motherfucker, who deserves nothing more than to burn. This post, is so that I can pay tribute to him, even though I hardly know his music, I know he was legendary...Happy Birthday Dimebag, you were truly fucking awesome, and your music, your incredible talent, and your inspiration to so many, will carry on in the hearts of all of us...Rest in peace my friend, and keep on rocking even in death..\m/
You use a lot of commas.
It´s still impressive for a person with downs syndrome.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by (V)UZAQ(V)AN »

Browns Town wrote:I'm going to refrain from posting my annual "Don't start happy birthday to rockstars/dead rockstars threads because they don't read them" diatribe.

Why don't you just go through a phonebook and pick random names out and start a thread wishing those people a happy birthday too? Because they aren't going to read them either.

Oops I did it again.

Shut the fuck up you jackass! Oh, and I bet nobody knows anything but you!

I hate fucking people like you, JACKASS
(V)UZAQ(V)AN
Creampuff

Post by (V)UZAQ(V)AN »

Your a fucking Dicksnot fucker too aren't you?

Stupid motherfuckers in this forum I see! man, just poor ignorant stupid motherfuckers!!
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Get lost, shithead.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

(V)UZAQ(V)AN wrote:
Browns Town wrote:I'm going to refrain from posting my annual "Don't start happy birthday to rockstars/dead rockstars threads because they don't read them" diatribe.

Oops I did it again.

Shut the fuck up you jackass! Oh, and I bet nobody knows anything but you!

I hate fucking people like you, JACKASS
Did anything I typed not make sense? Don't be mad because I'm right.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

(V)UZAQ(V)AN wrote:
Your a fucking Dicksnot fucker too aren't you?

Stupid motherfuckers in this forum I see! man, just poor ignorant stupid motherfuckers!!
ig·no·rant

adjective
Definitions:

1. lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject

2. unaware: unaware of something
ignorant of the danger

3. resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience
an ignorant mistake

By the definition of the word, it seems you are the ignorant one if you believe dead people read message boards.
Dealer420
Creampuff

Post by Dealer420 »

Show some respect you fucking numbnutts. Dime is a king because he loved life and people. You mother fuckers being disrespectful know nothing about that. Respect fucker! :fur: :aargh: :no:
Jesus is my imaginary friend. :fur:
Junkie0423
n0ob

Ya Know Somethin'

Post by Junkie0423 »

Dealer420 wrote:Show some respect you fucking numbnutts. Dime is a king because he loved life and people. You mother fuckers being disrespectful know nothing about that. Respect fucker! :fur: :aargh: :no:
Amen Brother.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

oh shit we got dealer420 and junkie034343 preaching morality here.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Shedding Skin26
Cowboy From Hell

Re: Ya Know Somethin'

Post by Shedding Skin26 »

Junkie0423 wrote:
Dealer420 wrote:Show some respect you fucking numbnutts. Dime is a king because he loved life and people. You mother fuckers being disrespectful know nothing about that. Respect fucker! :fur: :aargh: :no:
Amen Brother.
Amen is right.
This is the last night of the fucking tour and I'll tell you what I'm more wasted then fucking asses ever could be yeah. -Phil Anselmo Ozzfest 2000.
Dealer420
Creampuff

Post by Dealer420 »

axlash wrote:oh shit we got dealer420 and junkie034343 preaching morality here.
This is a PANTERA web site! Get that shit through your head. Talking shit or bieng disrespectful towards Dime & his birthday does not fucking belong here. Take your ass to the Brittney Spears forums if you want to act tougher then everone else. Otherwise, shut the fuck up with your jackass comments and pay respect to brother Dime. After all, Dime and Pantera are why you post here right? :no:
Jesus is my imaginary friend. :fur:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Dealer420 wrote:
This is a PANTERA web site! Get that shit through your head. Talking shit or bieng disrespectful towards Dime & his birthday does not fucking belong here. Take your ass to the Brittney Spears forums if you want to act tougher then everone else. Otherwise, shut the fuck up with your jackass comments and pay respect to brother Dime. After all, Dime and Pantera are why you post here right? :no:
suck on my fucking balls.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Take your ass to the Brittney Spears forums if you want to act tougher then everone else.
He feels tough because he just came from there.
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

You talking to me? I love Dime. Love his music. Love his personality. Always will. I'm calling PEOPLE retards for starting Happy Birthday threads to a guy who (unfortunatly) will never get to read them. It's stupid.

Go deal some drugs, oh wise one.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

Dealer420 wrote:
1. yes it is a pantera web site. good start.
2. no one is talking shit towards dime. We all love the man, but making a happy bday thread is pretty pointless now, isn't it?
3.britney* spears. Generic, but that insult was ok. Still, it's a little 1999. Britney isn't really that big anymore, buddy. You should've used linkin park as a reference there
4. Dimebag darrel is/was not my brother
5. no, it is not why I post here
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Stubbleduck43
Creampuff

Post by Stubbleduck43 »

my son was born on Dimes b-day. 8/20/04 he just turned 1.
Junkie0423
n0ob

Ennis Del Mar

Post by Junkie0423 »

Go listen to Machinehead pussy :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Stubbleduck43 wrote:my son was born on Dimes b-day. 8/20/04 he just turned 1.
I don't care.

But, my train was constructed on 12/21/56.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
bowtie
Creampuff

Post by bowtie »

First that was a very nice. happy birthday darrell. Seeya soon in the next life, maybe jamin with Jimmy and Randy.R.I.P.
Darrell R.I.P. See ya soon in the next life.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

bowtie wrote:First that was a very nice. happy birthday darrell. Seeya soon in the next life, maybe jamin with Jimmy and Randy.R.I.P.
So they're going to be reincarnated as the same people?
bowtie
Creampuff

Post by bowtie »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
I don't care.

See a doctor.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

bowtie wrote:
I don't care.

See a doctor.
See an oncoming train with your head resting on the track.
bowtie
Creampuff

Post by bowtie »

bowtie wrote:
I don't care.

See a doctor.
See an oncoming train with your head resting on the track.
Got any thing better, that was lame.
bowtie
Creampuff

Post by bowtie »

bowtie wrote:First that was a very nice. happy birthday darrell. Seeya soon in the next life, maybe jamin with Jimmy and Randy.R.I.P.
So they're going to be reincarnated as the same people?
Get on your little chocho trian and take a ride :fag: