Zakk Wyldes Tribute to Dime

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

meat

Post by fags mate »

"Hit me up on AIM m0on187 if you've got DSL and I'll send you a copy of Stronger Than Death..."

thats the best offer i've had yet,
i don't know what DSL is? but i'll give you a private message with my address.

cheers, maybe i'll gain some respect for zakk after all. :tup:
Araida 3
Creampuff

Thank you

Post by Araida 3 »

M0oN wrote:
fags mate wrote:well you obviously haven't wasted $ on his cd's like i did.
zakk wydle has a very boring voice and his squeels aint very exciting, his solo's come at incredibly predicting times. boring , very boring stuff. only album i like is hangover music.
I own all his CD's, only one that I thought wasn't worth my money was Mafia...the rest have their gems...

I wasn't talking about how he composes his songs, I'm simply talking about his guitar skills ;)

Hangover music's alright, but some of the strictly piano ballads get old after a while...
Thank you moon , you are cool . Araidia 3 I have trouble with spelling and stuff and I just fixed two of the words I misspelled , this morn I have known Dime for 25 years I worked at the clubhouse here in dallas . Vinnie is opening a club in Las Vegas , and he is doing better but we are very very careful not say much to him , The reason why Darrel likes 3 is his mom was born on the 3rd day of August or Sept can't remember .
anyway , I'm not very good with these message boards and all .
check ya later ,
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Re: Thank you

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Araida 3 wrote:Thank you moon , you are cool . Araidia 3 I have trouble with spelling and stuff and I just fixed two of the words I misspelled , this morn I have known Dime for 25 years I worked at the clubhouse here in dallas . Vinnie is opening a club in Las Vegas , and he is doing better but we are very very careful not say much to him , The reason why Darrel likes 3 is his mom was born on the 3rd day of August or Sept can't remember .
check ya later ,
:lll:

Did you immigrate to Texas three days ago? From China?

Answer BT's question, asshole.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Araida 3 wrote:Thank you moon , you are cool . Araidia 3 I have trouble with spelling and stuff and I just fixed two of the words I misspelled , this morn I have known Dime for 25 years I worked at the clubhouse here in dallas . Vinnie is opening a club in Las Vegas , and he is doing better but we are very very careful not say much to him , The reason why Darrel likes 3 is his mom was born on the 3rd day of August or Sept can't remember .
check ya later ,

It's obvious that english isn't his first language. Lets see you type something in his language, runt.
There's no light but there's hope...
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Actually I'd bet that English is his first language, he's just fucking atrocious at writing.

Regardless, quit using this forum to laugh at people. It's fucking annoying. The upyours poem was an exception. This guy wasn't trying to impress anyone, he was just saying something, and you jump all over him for it. Knock it off.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:
check ya later ,

It's obvious that english isn't his first language. Lets see you type something in his language, runt.
Hey, I'm headed over to the Free Zone, just thought I'd give you the heads up. Get a post ready. Maybe something involving genetics or hard, fruit-shaped candy.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

Araida 3 wrote:
M0oN wrote:
zakk wydle has a very boring voice and his squeels aint very exciting, his solo's come at incredibly predicting times. boring , very boring stuff. only album i like is hangover music.
I own all his CD's, only one that I thought wasn't worth my money was Mafia...the rest have their gems...

I wasn't talking about how he composes his songs, I'm simply talking about his guitar skills ;)

Hangover music's alright, but some of the strictly piano ballads get old after a while...
Thank you moon , you are cool . Araidia 3 I have trouble with spelling and stuff and I just fixed two of the words I misspelled , this morn I have known Dime for 25 years I worked at the clubhouse here in dallas . Vinnie is opening a club in Las Vegas , and he is doing better but we are very very careful not say much to him , The reason why Darrel likes 3 is his mom was born on the 3rd day of August or Sept can't remember .
check ya later ,
Feel real bad for Vinnie but life goes on. He's a business man so he'll persevere, just hard to lose your best friend, I know from experience. That's cool that he's opening a club in Vegas, I've always wanted to visit the clubhouse in Texas...
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

Araida 3 wrote:
M0oN wrote:

check ya later ,
Feel real bad for Vinnie but life goes on. He's a business man so he'll persevere, just hard to lose your best friend, I know from experience. That's cool that he's opening a club in Vegas, I've always wanted to visit the clubhouse in Texas...

Araida 3
Creampuff

Post by Araida 3 »

M0oN wrote:
Araida 3 wrote:
M0oN wrote:

check ya later ,

Yes its hard , but not only was Darrel his best friend but Brother ,
I'm worried about him and Rita , And yes you will like the clubhouse but its not the same to us , you will catch Vinnie there on Friday night ,
The night it happened everybody started dropping dimes on the floor and stages it was wierd ,
Take care MOON
Araida 3
Creampuff

Post by Araida 3 »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:
check ya later ,

of course I did lol lol . I'm not a very good writer ,
I will admit , Vinnie jammed with Zak already a few times like I wrote earlier he will be opening a club in Vegas cool uh . I just have not heard from Rita , I will be emailing her in the morn,
now be nice or I will migrate to Japan lol lol I'm only joking you never know who you are speaking or writing with , and I'm not a asshole
:no:
Hey, I'm headed over to the Free Zone, just thought I'd give you the heads up. Get a post ready. Maybe something involving genetics or hard, fruit-shaped candy.
Last edited by Araida 3 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Greetings from Clev, Land Ohio
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Araida 3
Creampuff

Good morning

Post by Araida 3 »

Browns Town wrote:Greetings from Clev, Land Ohio

Greetings from Arlington Texas ,
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

:lol:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
killer_punk3
Creampuff Sr.

Post by killer_punk3 »

i would like to see that but zakk is a fukin wannabee
im addicted to goth chiks, but i hate all the fukin whores
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

killer_punk3 wrote:i would like to see that but zakk is a fukin wannabee
:roll: that's why he's played for Ozzy and is on tour more then he's at home playing sold out venue's every year...

You keep being hardcore though buddy, cause that's what metals really all about, the image not the music :fu:

Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

killer_punk3 wrote:i would like to see that but zakk is a fukin wannabee
:fag: :fu:
endofdays
Creampuff

Post by endofdays »

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

ZAKK FUCKIN SUCKS!!

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

shut it faggot :fu:
lolz
endofdays
Creampuff

Post by endofdays »

god lord!

this song fuckin sucks. its so no good!
endofdays
Creampuff

Post by endofdays »

i'm sorry. the songs okay. until the part when zakk tries to play a "here-i-come" solo without any melody or anything.
this is best evidence to show that he writes his songs right in the studio, dude