Benefit for Nathan Bray's son

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Bren
Grim

Benefit for Nathan Bray's son

Post by Bren »

The Alrosa is closed on Aug 6 , but there will be a special event held for Nathan Bray's (Damageplan shooting victim) son on that day at the Circleville Moose Lodge in Circleville, Ohio.

POKER RUN SIGN UPS AT 11AM
FIRST BIKE OUT AT 12 NOON
LAST BIKE IN AT 5PM
RUN WILL START AND END AT THE CIRCLEVILLE MOOSE LODGE
CHINESE AUCTION FOLLOWING-

********ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE USED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP OF ANTHONY MERLIN BRAY***************

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT jason_shires@bobevans.com
www.alrosavilla.com
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

i wont be there, but what the hell is a chinese auction?
rObsessed!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Brandon wrote:i wont be there, but what the hell is a chinese auction?
I don't know but I'll buy some Chinese whores if there's any going :pimp:
waterdogs
Vulgar Bastard

Re: Benefit for Nathan Bray's son

Post by waterdogs »

Bren wrote:at the Circleville Moose Lodge in Circleville, Ohio.
:lol:
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

i think a chink auction is one without shouting and an auctioneer, you just write your bid on paper. Its like real life ebay.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

trendkiller wrote:i think a chink auction is one without shouting and an auctioneer, you just write your bid on paper. Its like real life ebay.
That's called a silent auction dicknigger.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

It is not clear where the phrase “Chinese Auction” came from, but it is a wildly popular form of fundraising that is simple to put in place, extremely profitable and a lot of fun! A Chinese Auction is an event at which you bid for items with small tickets that have a predetermined dollar value. The tickets typically come 25 per card and are perforated for easy separation. Bidders win by either 1) placing the highest dollar value of tickets into a container placed next to the bid item than anyone else (a “silent auction”), or 2) increasing their odds of being chosen from a hat by placing a higher number of tickets into a container than anyone else, thereby increasing the likelihood that their ticket would be drawn from that container at the end of the auction. The reason for a Chinese auction need not be a special occasion; it could simply be a good cause or the spark for a good time. The items to be auctioned can be anything that your imagination allows (see below).
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

I wish my middle name was Merlin :(
"The world I live in is one where I have five quarrels a day, each with someone who really takes me on over something; and if I can't get into an argument, I go looking for one, to make sure I trust my own arguments, to hone them."
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

ive said this before, here it goes again.

how much money do the victims and their families need? i understand medical bills, time off work, etc but with all these benefit shows and the dime memorial fund, they must have a ton of loot.
rObsessed!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Browns Town wrote:
It is not clear where the phrase “Chinese Auction” came from, but it is a wildly popular form of fundraising that is simple to put in place, extremely profitable and a lot of fun! A Chinese Auction is an event at which you bid for items with small tickets that have a predetermined dollar value. The tickets typically come 25 per card and are perforated for easy separation. Bidders win by either 1) placing the highest dollar value of tickets into a container placed next to the bid item than anyone else (a “silent auction”), or 2) increasing their odds of being chosen from a hat by placing a higher number of tickets into a container than anyone else, thereby increasing the likelihood that their ticket would be drawn from that container at the end of the auction. The reason for a Chinese auction need not be a special occasion; it could simply be a good cause or the spark for a good time. The items to be auctioned can be anything that your imagination allows (see below).
gay
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Brandon wrote:ive said this before, here it goes again.

how much money do the victims and their families need? i understand medical bills, time off work, etc but with all these benefit shows and the dime memorial fund, they must have a ton of loot.
there will be a special event held for Nathan Bray's (Damageplan shooting victim) son on that day
********ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE USED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP OF ANTHONY MERLIN BRAY***************
:roll:
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

waterdogs wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

goshua wrote:
waterdogs wrote:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

what if nathan brays son never makes it outa high school? than what of the fund? shit, nathan bray was what.......21? and had a kid? how is the mother gonna be a good single mother? seriously, i dont mean to be insensentive, but she proably has 5 other kids by other fathers with HIV.
the nut dont fall too far from the tree.

this isnt a good thing to give his son crack money.
rObsessed!