Dimebag Darrell

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Junkie0423
n0ob

Dimebag Darrell

Post by Junkie0423 »

I was so shocked and saddened when the best musician in the history of music and Heavy Metal was senselessly gunned down at the Damageplan show. My best wishes to the Damageplan family and the family of Dimebag Darrell, the fans of Pantera and Damageplan, the strongest forces in the world are behind you 1000% forever. WE LOVE YOU, R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell, the best guitar player in the history of heavy metal. We love you and you will live on forever. You truly make us happy :)
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

You fucking faggots. It's one thing to rip on a hilariously stupid poem, but if someone just wants to come here and express their thoughts, fucking let them and don't try to be badass and post something stupid like :zzz:

God you are all such FAGGOTS. You all need bannage immediately.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Dimebag Darrell

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

Junkie0423 wrote:I was so shocked and saddened when the best musician in the history of music and Heavy Metal was senselessly gunned down at the Damageplan show. My best wishes to the Damageplan family and the family of Dimebag Darrell, the fans of Pantera and Damageplan, the strongest forces in the world are behind you 1000% forever. WE LOVE YOU, R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell, the best guitar player in the history of heavy metal. We love you and you will live on forever. You truly make us happy :)
:tup:
PhilipAnselmo
Creampuff

Post by PhilipAnselmo »

Izzy wrote:You fucking faggots. It's one thing to rip on a hilariously stupid poem, but if someone just wants to come here and express their thoughts, fucking let them and don't try to be badass and post something stupid like :zzz:

God you are all such FAGGOTS. You all need bannage immediately.
Sandblast yourself.
Bren
Grim

Re: Dimebag Darrell

Post by Bren »

Junkie0423 wrote: the strongest forces in the world are behind you 1000% forever
well that's either alcohol or satan so it's all good :tup: