My Dimebag Avatar.

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Con-Bud
Creampuff

My Dimebag Avatar.

Post by Con-Bud »

I need to use it as my sig on here, but thats kewl.
I also have a video I am working on now, I will be sure to post it once I am done.
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

no one here likes pics in the sig for some reason... too much shit on the screen.. but thats cool anyway
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

Pictures do not belong in sigs plus they take up too much room .. try and put it as your av instead :tup:
Con-Bud
Creampuff

Post by Con-Bud »

It don't post in the avatar, says it's too large. I don't understand that one, I have it up at a bunch of boards including my own. Thats kewl, just wanted to show a little of Dimebag. :tup:
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

Con-Bud wrote:It don't post in the avatar, says it's too large. I don't understand that one, I have it up at a bunch of boards including my own. Thats kewl, just wanted to show a little of Dimebag. :tup:
Ask someone to resize it for you.
snowblind
Creampuff

Post by snowblind »

Kewl? :negro:
Con-Bud
Creampuff

Post by Con-Bud »

I can resize it, I just wanted to show it off. I should have just posted the pic itself instead of adding it in my sig. But it never worked as an avatar like I use it on the others, so just added in my sig. But that's kewl. :tup:
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

Con-Bud wrote:I can resize it, I just wanted to show it off. I should have just posted the pic itself instead of adding it in my sig. But it never worked as an avatar like I use it on the others, so just added in my sig. But that's kewl. :tup:
Put it in the Dime picture thread then :tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

upyours wrote:
Con-Bud wrote:I can resize it, I just wanted to show it off. I should have just posted the pic itself instead of adding it in my sig. But it never worked as an avatar like I use it on the others, so just added in my sig. But that's kewl. :tup:
bump my thread please :tup:
:no:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

Lager wrote:
upyours wrote:
bump my thread please :tup:
:no:
:lol:

No the more dime pictures the better :tup: