This is a bit fucking late..

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

This is a bit fucking late..

Post by Eibon »

but i just remembered this.

This was a few months before Dime was shot. But a guy on the metclub board told this story. He was at a Metallica gig somewhere in the states (i believe texas somewhere). And during the middle-section of 'Creeping death' someone starts going nuts right next to him, so he turned around only to see Dimebag drunk out of his mind headbanging, hi-5'in and making everybody around him go 'DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!'....now that's one down to earth cool motherfucker.

I'll never understand why a psycho would kill such an regular, awesome and cool guy....fuckin', shoot a politician or something please! :x
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

how about tony bliar?
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

i wouldn't mind that
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

Thats the way Dime was. He would always be watching concerts from the crowd just like everyone else and was just a fan there to have a good time like everyone else.
Just about every concert i have been to he was out in the crowd if they were in town.
I remember back in 95 being at a little shit whole club called deep ellum live watching selputura play on their root's tour. I was standing toward the rear of the club and out the corner of my eye all i keep seeing is someone playing air guitar and headbanging. I looked over and started laughing when i i saw it was Dime and he just looked at me smiled and said "god damn these mother fuckers are bad". Thats the way it always was. Hell you would even see him in line to buy beer at the shows.
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

the guy even went to every bizkit show that hit his hometown to support wes borland. the guy just loved rockin out.
meblazin
Cowboy From Hell

Post by meblazin »

koth wrote:Thats the way Dime was. He would always be watching concerts from the crowd just like everyone else and was just a fan there to have a good time like everyone else.
Just about every concert i have been to he was out in the crowd if they were in town.
I remember back in 95 being at a little shit whole club called deep ellum live watching selputura play on their root's tour. I was standing toward the rear of the club and out the corner of my eye all i keep seeing is someone playing air guitar and headbanging. I looked over and started laughing when i i saw it was Dime and he just looked at me smiled and said "god damn these mother fuckers are bad". Thats the way it always was. Hell you would even see him in line to buy beer at the shows.
That was a good show.
Last edited by meblazin on Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meblazin
Cowboy From Hell

Re: meblazin sux his mothers ass.

Post by meblazin »

dimeavenger69 wrote:I'll tell you what a good show was, watchin' you screw your mother senseless last night over the coffee table. Now shut the fuck up, or i'll ban your goddamn ass so fast you thought your mother gave you genital herpes!
:roll: That was just stupid. You're a sick bastard for watching.
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

I thought u were gonn ask something like if Damageplan was wroking on a new album or something