here's a reply to BT's locke thread

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
stem
Creampuff

here's a reply to BT's locke thread

Post by stem »

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

okay, this post was dumber than the last, someone lock it before more retards continue it :fu:
pain remembers what love forgets
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

stfu
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

I have to say this thread is quite pointless.
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
stem
Creampuff

Post by stem »

yeh, it should be deleted. i'm not trying to show disrespect to my fallen guitar god, but there are some really irreverant motherfuckers on this forum :fur:
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

stem wrote:yeh, it should be deleted. i'm not trying to show disrespect to my fallen guitar god, but there are some really irreverant motherfuckers on this forum :fur:
You will find that there is but dont let this get to you.
:tup:
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Re: here's a reply to BT's locke thread

Post by Browns Town »

stem wrote::fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
My feelings are so, so terribly hurt and I feel like maybe I should have never authored the original post to begin with.

Until retards like you started posting in here again. The forum is labeled - "The Dimebag Memorial", not "The Forum To Attract Every Known Mongoloid That Knows How To Turn On A Computer and Press a Few Keys"

Because thats what 97% of the posts are like in here and it was even worse before all the threads got (thankfully) deleted. I love Dimebag and Pantera as much as anyone that reads this board but this forum (the content, not the purpose) is about as retarded as it gets.

:fu:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

Browns Town wrote:
stem wrote::fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
My feelings are so, so terribly hurt and I feel like maybe I should have never authored the original post to begin with.

Until retards like you started posting in here again. The forum is labeled - "The Dimebag Memorial", not "The Forum To Attract Every Known Mongoloid That Knows How To Turn On A Computer and Press a Few Keys"

Because thats what 97% of the posts are like in here and it was even worse before all the threads got (thankfully) deleted. I love Dimebag and Pantera as much as anyone that reads this board but this forum (the content, not the purpose) is about as retarded as it gets.

agreed
stem
Creampuff

Post by stem »

Browns Town wrote:
I love Dimebag and Pantera as much as anyone that reads this board but this forum (the content, not the purpose) is about as retarded as it gets.

cuz dipshits like u are contributing to the content ruining the purpose of this forum :jew:
well, u made a good point- chat forums aren't to be taken seriously, but dimebag is, so eat my shit :fag:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

stfu
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

stem wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
I love Dimebag and Pantera as much as anyone that reads this board but this forum (the content, not the purpose) is about as retarded as it gets.

cuz dipshits like u are contributing to the content ruining the purpose of this forum :jew:
well, u made a good point- chat forums aren't to be taken seriously, but dimebag is, so eat my shit :fag:
Attend your own funeral soon.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

Browns Town wrote:Attend your own funeral soon.
Sig :lll: