dimebag career (in college...)

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
aero_zeppelin
Creampuff

dimebag career (in college...)

Post by aero_zeppelin »

hi, I need some info about pantera for this homework i have to do.

does somebody know which career did dimebag (or any other pantera member) study? I mean in college (if he went to any...)

thanks
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: dimebag career (in college...)

Post by Aeon »

aero_zeppelin wrote:hi, I need some info about pantera for this homework i have to do.

does somebody know which career did dimebag (or any other pantera member) study? I mean in college (if he went to any...)

thanks
Dimebag attended Harvard.
aero_zeppelin
Creampuff

Post by aero_zeppelin »

damn! really??! thats cool. do you know about some any other guitar players and their careers? (hehe this has nothing to do with the dimebag memorial, but I really need this)

thanks dude

Post by Guest »

marty friedman fell in love with his life partner, then-sophomore james labrie while guest lecturing at berklee music school.
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

aero_zeppelin wrote:damn! really??! thats cool. do you know about some any other guitar players and their careers? (hehe this has nothing to do with the dimebag memorial, but I really need this)

thanks dude
On from Harvard, Dimebag attended UC Berkeley and Earned his Masters degree while partying like a crazy motherfucker getting drunk , as you can see in his videos.
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

MikeyHelms wrote:
aero_zeppelin wrote:damn! really??! thats cool. do you know about some any other guitar players and their careers? (hehe this has nothing to do with the dimebag memorial, but I really need this)

thanks dude
On from Harvard, Dimebag attended UC Berkeley and Earned his Masters degree while partying like a crazy motherfucker getting drunk , as you can see in his videos.
Don't forget his three-year run as the Professor of Shred at Yale.
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

www.wikipedia.com/darrelabbot wrote: SMARTER THAN ALL

Legendry metal guitarist Darrel “Diamond” Abbot didn’t start life planning to be a superstar. Although music was in his blood, his father being the successful country and western star Jerry Abbot with his own recording studio the young Darrel had other plans and started life by following his passion for physics. After a very promising school career he was accepted into the prestigious American Ivy League institute of Harvard to study Mechanical Physics and Quantum theory. It was in the first year of Harvard that he meet fellow scholar Rex Brown with whom he would later form Pantera. After playing in local bars and glee clubs around campus they got their big break whilst filling in for members of his brother’s then band, “Show me the Money”. From that historic gig the rest is history, Rex and Darrel both left academia to pursue music. The band Pantera was formed! After a few years of semi-successful touring and records released the band had a fateful meeting with a young new-Orleans ragamuffin called Phil Anselmo when he was caught ransacking their trailer, they caught the youthful Anselmo and the scream he let loose inspired them to drop the charges and ask him to audition to the band…
Last edited by trendkiller on Tue May 16, 2006 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

:lol:

I heard Anselmo dropped out of school when he was 7 due to the pressure that the heavy metal fucking media were putting on him to succeed.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Dime was smart, no denying that
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Bren wrote::lol:

I heard Anselmo dropped out of school when he was 7 due to the pressure that the heavy metal fucking media were putting on him to succeed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

Jericho wrote:Dime was smart, no denying that
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Amy wrote:

Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

:lll:
i love you
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sig
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

lolz
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

:lll:
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:lol: :lol: :aargh: :negro:
lolz
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

archive
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Firestorm wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

trendkiller wrote:
www.wikiprdia.com/darrelabbot wrote: SMARTER THAN ALL

Legendry metal guitarist Darrel “Diamond” Abbot didn’t start life planning to be a superstar. Although music was in his blood, his father being the successful country and western star Jerry Abbot with his own recording studio the young Darrel had other plans and started life by following his passion for physics. After a very promising school career he was accepted into the prestigious American Ivy League institute of Harvard to study Mechanical Physics and Quantum theory. It was in the first year of Harvard that he meet fellow scholar Rex Brown with whom he would later form Pantera. After playing in local bars and glee clubs around campus they got their big break whilst filling in for members of his brother’s then band, “Show me the Money”. From that historic gig the rest is history, Rex and Darrel both left academia to pursue music. The band Pantera was formed! After a few years of semi-successful touring and records released the band had a fateful meeting with a young new-Orleans ragamuffin called Phil Anselmo when he was caught ransacking their trailer, they caught the youthful Anselmo and the scream he let loose inspired them to drop the charges and ask him to audition to the band…
:lol:
ichiro suzuki #1
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

you spelt darrell wrong :)
you know sometimes i wonder..
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

You idiot. Dime didnt attend any college.
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

DBS wrote:archive
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:you spelt darrell wrong :)
You spelled 'spelt' wrong. This is spelt.

Oh and
FUBAR wrote:archive
And, Dime4Ever = banned for being a primate.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

:lol: :aargh:
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

Dimebag went to the School of Pot and took "How to Sell a Dimebag 101" and got straight A's that's how he got his nickname dumbass!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Lager wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

This is still funny :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Relik
Hail Dimebag

Post by Relik »

Lager wrote:
Lager wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

Yeah. I wonder what kind of grade this kid got on that assignment.
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:I'd rather masturbate into a fan aimed at my own face.
Roz wrote:What a bunch of faggots.

Post by Guest »

Relik wrote:
Lager wrote:
Lager wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

what does it matter? he's not going far in life. it's a safe assumption..
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

DBS wrote:archive
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Relik
Hail Dimebag

Post by Relik »

PhilCore wrote:
Relik wrote:
Lager wrote:
Lager wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Amy wrote:

what does it matter? he's not going far in life. it's a safe assumption..
I'm well aware of that, but curiousity often gets the best of me.
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:I'd rather masturbate into a fan aimed at my own face.
Roz wrote:What a bunch of faggots.
DimebagIsGod1992
Creampuff Sr.

Post by DimebagIsGod1992 »

Scarlett wrote:Dimebag went to the School of Pot and took "How to Sell a Dimebag 101" and got straight A's that's how he got his nickname dumbass!
i know you were kidding about "school of pot". but in case you think he got his nickname "Dimebag" from selling pot, that isnt true. this is how he got his name.. he didnt have a lot of money and could only afford a dime (im sure you know what i mean) and so he got his nickname DIMEBAG.
Rest In Peace Dimebag. 1966-2004.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
Scarlett wrote:Dimebag went to the School of Pot and took "How to Sell a Dimebag 101" and got straight A's that's how he got his nickname dumbass!
i know you were kidding about "school of pot". but in case you think he got his nickname "Dimebag" from selling pot, that isnt true. this is how he got his name.. he didnt have a lot of money and could only afford a dime (im sure you know what i mean) and so he got his nickname DIMEBAG.
:lol: :lol: :fu: LOLZ
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: dimebag career (in college...)

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

aero_zeppelin wrote:hi, I need some info about pantera for this homework i have to do.

thanks
He dropped out of high school. Partied every night and drank to spend more time on guitar and shit.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Blueprint
Vulgar Bastard
Location: fucking my mouth with amputated retarded children body parts. boston.

Post by Blueprint »

dimebag studied nuclear electronics back in school.
[b]I interviewed the sun, he said the future's lookin' bright
I interviewed the rain, he claimed the sun's truly an asshole[/b]
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
he called himself diamond you retard because it was the 80's and being glam and dressing like a nancy was cool
DimebagIsGod1992
Creampuff Sr.

trendkiller wrote:
DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
he called himself diamond you retard because it was the 80's and being glam and dressing like a nancy was cool
Yeah so? I was saying how he got his nickname DIMEBAG, I wasnt fucking talking about his nickname Diamond.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
trendkiller wrote:
DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
Yeah so? I was saying how he got his nickname DIMEBAG, I wasnt fucking talking about his nickname Diamond.
shut the fuck up
DimebagIsGod1992
Creampuff Sr.

trendkiller wrote:
DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
trendkiller wrote:
DimebagIsGod1992 wrote:
shut the fuck up
Why? Im not taking shit from you.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

I remember flicking though channels back in 2003 of 04 at a friends house and the metal hammer awards were on. Dime won thr best guitarist award, he came out swigging from a bottle of whiskey took the award, threw it into the crowd and sat on the edge of the stage for 10 minutes half comatose