i still cant believe it

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
estelombo
Creampuff

i still cant believe it

Post by estelombo »

Dime
i still cant believe u are gone, i actually cried the night i found out, which was the night i flew to the USA from ireland, i found out by text from my friend who was actually still in ireland.
i was totally devastated, broke down in tears rigth then, even though i never met u, i felt i knew u, from reding all the interviews, and i really think we could have had some seriously cool drinkin competitions, being as i am from ireland and akin to a few drinks heheheh.
anyway, i am not much of a whiskey man nor am i much of a player but i can say i am a god damn fan and will always miss u, phil, vinny and rex, guys what ever went on, relax and forget it it not worth the bullshit, drink a blacktooth grin and remember the legend, the man, he was god damn electric, and anytime u guys ever role into ireland gimme a call and we can hang out and u guys have a room at my place any time, lets drink one for dime he deserves it.

never forget, god damn i miss him and didnt even know him, that says it all right there!!!!

ray

estelombo@yahoo.co.uk
ray
El Masa
Cowboy From Hell

Post by El Masa »

I'd hug u but u are just 2 far away.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

I miss Dimebag :( I never met him, or knew him or even got to see him live.

Fuck - Now depressed.
razorkill999
Creampuff

i really hate the fact i will never be able to see him live

Post by razorkill999 »

i got into pantera too late and never got to fully appreciate dime while he was alive. I wish i had. Still, its not to late to appreciate his legacy, but it just sucks I will never be able to experience his electricity on stage. I wont be able to meet him and dream of drinkin a brew with him, I will never be able to (not that there was much of a chance) jam with him. BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRUST HIS GUITAR PLAYIN! the whole of Pantera crew, BLS, Down, and Damageplan, will always remain.
DIME FOREVER MAN!
razorkill999 wrote:
go play on a fuckin harmonica.

not an insult.
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

It's so weird to talk about Dime in past-tense.The healing process
is going to take a real long time.I can't believe it still either.It still
feels like it happened just yesterday.Just remember his bodies gone...
but his spirit still remains.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

:tup:
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

I can't get over it either, it sucks
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

You know...the hardest part about this is dealing with the finality of
it all.Accepting that someone you love,you will never get to see again.
My heart goes out to VINNIE,PHIL,REX,PATRICK,BOB,RITA,ZACK WYLDE,
AND THE ABBOTT FAMILY.Dimeshines within us all.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Tree
Creampuff

Post by Tree »

With much sympathy and respect to Dime's family and friends.

The full effect of his absense is just now starting to take hold.

How Ironic he was taken out by a Marine. Once a marine always a marine. Semper fi. Right? Maybe Marines do ANYTHING they are told.

I just can't comprehend the reason or the rhyme behind it. To refer to the murderer as a fan is an abomination to all who loved, and respect Dime's work and passion. The media should be ashamed to report such trite.

Still trying to interpret all the lyrics, even more so now. Working on "Mouth for War" I keep thinking, Who murdered Dime.... Oh yea a marine... I AM NOT dissing all those in Service... I am just saying, A Soldier took out our prophet... Damn that soldier.

I can't believe Dime is gone already.....

With Much sadness and grief,

Tree.
Tree
Shedding Skin26
Cowboy From Hell

Re: i really hate the fact i will never be able to see him l

Post by Shedding Skin26 »

razorkill999 wrote:i got into pantera too late and never got to fully appreciate dime while he was alive. I wish i had. Still, its not to late to appreciate his legacy, but it just sucks I will never be able to experience his electricity on stage. I wont be able to meet him and dream of drinkin a brew with him, I will never be able to (not that there was much of a chance) jam with him. BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRUST HIS GUITAR PLAYIN! the whole of Pantera crew, BLS, Down, and Damageplan, will always remain.
DIME FOREVER MAN!
Same here dude. Never got the chance to see pantera or damageplan live, but their music will live on forever. And dime's legacy will live on forever as well. R.I.P Dimebag. Getcha Pull :beer:
This is the last night of the fucking tour and I'll tell you what I'm more wasted then fucking asses ever could be yeah. -Phil Anselmo Ozzfest 2000.
Severed Shadow
Creampuff

Post by Severed Shadow »

It's extremely sad, but he is dead, and we have to one day accept that fact. Even if it's with mourning. We love you, Darrell.

Rest In Peace.
\v/
[b]Rest In Peace, Darrell "Dimebag" Abbot.[/b]
NMGREG248
Creampuff

Dimebag

Post by NMGREG248 »

I cant believe dimebag has been lost in this senseless act. I never had the chance to meet him or even hear him preform and that is depressing. Talking about dimebag in the past tense is wrong and screwed up. I feel so sorry for vinnie and all the families that were affected by this murder. Dime has been my icon since I started listening to music and the fact that he is gone is just so wrong.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Words alone cannot describe the loss. This is very bad.
Bad Guys Wear Black
Creampuff

Post by Bad Guys Wear Black »

i still can't believe it. i STILL cry..
"all the money in the fucking world couldnt buy me one second of trust or one ounce of faith in anything you're about. fuck you all."

"no respect gets no one no where. show respect."
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

shit happens
rObsessed!
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

i saw dime last year at the download fest with damageplan,

i wasnt paying attention to the rest of the band (except maybe vinnie a few times)

his speech brought a lump to my throat.

and when they played "walk", my throat exploded and there was entrails of dan everywhere.
Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

just say estelombo to everything and it will be alright.
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Brandon wrote:shit happens
Banned
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

vulgar_swede wrote:
Brandon wrote:shit happens
Banned
I can only hope you will be.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Me? :x
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

vulgar_swede wrote:Me? :x
Your Swede-ness is not what bothers us, but you're just too vulgar for this board.
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:
Your Swede-ness is not what bothers us, but you're just too vulgar for this board.
Because I dare to put in an actual picture of myself instead of Dime/Phil or fucking Walker Texas Ranger? :fu:
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

vulgar_swede wrote:
Aeon_Spoke wrote:
Because I dare to put in an actual picture of myself instead of Dime/Phil or fucking Walker Texas Ranger? :fu:
The Forum Title You Seem to be Incapable of Reading wrote:The Dimebag Memorial
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

it still sucks to me too. ive been a fan of pantera and dime since i was young. and now that hes dead its fucked. i always thought down the road, eh they will get back together, its obvious. but then dime got killed, by some fat faggot jock, its bullshit.
its not like he went out in peace, either, at all, obviously, which is what gets me down.
id really like to shake the cops hand who killed dimes killer.
id really like to find that fuckers grave who killed him too. :|):
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:
vulgar_swede wrote:
Aeon_Spoke wrote:
The Forum Title You Seem to be Incapable of Reading wrote:The Dimebag Memorial
Oh, so that's Dime in your pic? I'll be damned. :no:
Vulgar Display
Creampuff

Post by Vulgar Display »

Estelombo, that is fucking awesome mate, I cried too, as soon as I found out, I just went, I couldnt help it, he was like a father to me, and I only met him once, also, after listening to that Phil speech, made me cry too, all night, I didnt sleep, I just listened to Pantera all night, with 30 case of Bud, and 20 pack smokes. I met him at Download 03 backstage, man it was cool. I wish he was still living, he didnt deserve what he got. He 'was' the greatest Guitarist ever. And I thank him for giving us fans a rocking hell of a time!

Bukkake, the police mans name was James Niggamire. I don't know if thats the correct spelling. And the grave part to, I'd love to piss down that guys grave, what an ass. :|):

~~You know whats funny about this post? How, when you read from the top, then you get to Brandon's post, and it just kills that fact that we all still love and rock with Dimebags riffs, I mean, ''Shit Happens'' show some respect...Geez.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

i never got the chance too meet dime, i live in maine and no one comes here, the last time pantera came here was 2001 and i was not listining too them at that time, it was a missed oppertunity and ill never forgive myself,but i feel like i have known him because of the way i feel after his death, it was like losing a family member, even though he wasn't all i can do now is watch what he accomplished. R.I.P Darrell
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Vulgar Display wrote:Bukkake, the police mans name was James Niggamire. I don't know if thats the correct spelling.
Hahahaha, holy fuck.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Vulgar Display wrote:Bukkake, the police mans name was James Niggamire. I don't know if thats the correct spelling.
Hahahaha, holy fuck.
:lol:
Dr Octavia
Creampuff

Post by Dr Octavia »

Its a fuckin shame to say the least. I found out in skool in Ireland and I just broke down man. It fuckin sucked.
"I try to speak my mind, but it fell on deaf ears,
These scars I'm held within for so many years"

Suffering Overdue
Forever_DIME
Creampuff

Post by Forever_DIME »

man i dunno wat to say u are the biggest influence in my life i cried and punched walls when i found out
love ya dime
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

As cold as it may seem. I don't even think about it anymore. It was savage, brutal and wrong what happened to him but it's done and I don't even think about it anymore. The first week I was kinda in shock but since then it's just been like, yeah, he's gone. End of story. I should make a seperate thread out of this but I don't care too.

This is not slating Dime as he owns. It's just the way people go on in here sometimes. It's too over the top and crazy.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

cornbread wrote:Fresh Lists of Open HTTP Proxies: http://www.checkproxy.net
suck my purple headed yogurt slinger you sphincter cannon.
:jew:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
KC-04
Far Beyond Driven

Post by KC-04 »

Dime R.I.P. Brother, I´ve never felt so bad about anything....I don´t belive in god, or satan or anything...but goddamned Dime is right now in heaven :tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

razorkill999 wrote: BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRUST HIS GUITAR PLAYIN! the whole of Pantera crew, BLS, Down, and Damageplan, will always remain.
DIME FOREVER MAN!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

DBS wrote:
razorkill999 wrote: BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRUST HIS GUITAR PLAYIN! the whole of Pantera crew, BLS, Down, and Damageplan, will always remain.
DIME FOREVER MAN!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
EMAN666
Creampuff

Post by EMAN666 »

dam i miss him, i remember exaclty wen i was told, was like the night later, time stoped and my jaw hit the floor. dam i miss u dime!

he was fukin amazing, he had such a positive attitude to life.

i couldnt controll my self i just broke down wen i found out, i never met him, but it seemed like i lost the best friend i ever had.

he was like my main inspiration 4 guitar playing. everything about him fucking rocked.

wot sucked most was that month my parents found my pot stash and i was like grounded chronicly, and kids at school ripped me off about dime dieing, it really hurt.

miss u dime! u fuking ledgend! i raise my glass to ya!