THE TRUE METAL GOD

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

hickasshick wrote:
aeon wrote:
hickasshick wrote:
Severed Shadow wrote:I wouldn't call him "The Metal God," but then again, I haven't seen Pantera. He was definitely up there, but there are other great guitarists in this world.

R.I.P. Dime. ;_;
Ummmm dont tell me your gonna go off on how much better Randy Rhodes was. Dimebag reinvented heavy metal and made that 80's hair band shit go bye bye. Almost all the good bands today Lamb of God, Machinehead, and Korn. idolize Dimebag. I hate people that say there were better guitarist than Dimebag. Just like I heard some fag say that Kirk Hammett can't play worth shit either. Hammett was taught by Joe Satriani for christs sake how could he not be good. Anyway true talent not only comes from playing well but with the ability to write and create music. So unless you can play the same shit better or equal to Dimebag I suggest you keep your death degrigation to yourself and save this forum for people who really loved the shit Dimebag played. So :fu:
Don't spread your stupidity, you dumb braud.

Oh wow a fucking queer. How nice the even better thing is this is my last post on here as it is just a memorial board so I wont get to read you queer ass shit you write in response haha but you read mine faggot. And for all the other fags you know who you are you are a bunch of niggers that deserve to be hung in a tree and set on fire.

Ouch :(
AmazingGrace
Far Beyond Driven

Post by AmazingGrace »

upyours wrote:
hickasshick wrote:
aeon wrote:
hickasshick wrote:
Severed Shadow wrote:I wouldn't call him "The Metal God," but then again, I haven't seen Pantera. He was definitely up there, but there are other great guitarists in this world.

R.I.P. Dime. ;_;
Ummmm dont tell me your gonna go off on how much better Randy Rhodes was. Dimebag reinvented heavy metal and made that 80's hair band shit go bye bye. Almost all the good bands today Lamb of God, Machinehead, and Korn. idolize Dimebag. I hate people that say there were better guitarist than Dimebag. Just like I heard some fag say that Kirk Hammett can't play worth shit either. Hammett was taught by Joe Satriani for christs sake how could he not be good. Anyway true talent not only comes from playing well but with the ability to write and create music. So unless you can play the same shit better or equal to Dimebag I suggest you keep your death degrigation to yourself and save this forum for people who really loved the shit Dimebag played. So :fu:
Don't spread your stupidity, you dumb braud.

Oh wow a fucking queer. How nice the even better thing is this is my last post on here as it is just a memorial board so I wont get to read you queer ass shit you write in response haha but you read mine faggot. And for all the other fags you know who you are you are a bunch of niggers that deserve to be hung in a tree and set on fire.

Ouch :(
What the fuck???
go fuck yourself
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

:hit:
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

The Trend is over, the trend is over :aargh: :shock:
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

It's the trend is dead, you fucking moron.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:It's the trend is dead, you fucking moron.

Well actually I was quoting
Scrape it, grind it, peel it, hide it
The trend is over and gone forever
Shelf it, box it, save it, frame it
You won’t need that anymore, it’s on sale at the dollar store
Waste of time, pantomime, circus doll, at the local mall
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

MikeyHelms wrote:

Shut the FUCK up.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Re: man....

Post by goshua »

slaughtered wrote:i never got to see them. treasure those memories for life
:lol:
Edna Bodine wrote:The Mayor Rubbing His Penis on Cars in the Mall Parking Lot
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Happy Birthday let's slam clams you fucking hunk.
TRAVISB77
Creampuff

DIME FOREVER

Post by TRAVISB77 »

I had the privledge of seeing Pantera twice. First on the far beyond driven tour in the rink dink town of Salisbury MD, there was like maybe 3000 people there which made it a lot more personal show they fuckin BLEW IT UP, secondly on the reininventing tour with soulfly and morbid angel in philly where i got to go backstage and meet the bands. It was the greastest day of my life, and dime was the most down to earth person, making drinks and jokes, may your music live forever brother it :tup: will always get me through.
stillborn
n0ob

Re: DIME FOREVER

Post by stillborn »

TRAVISB77 wrote:I had the privledge of seeing Pantera twice. First on the far beyond driven tour in the rink dink town of Salisbury MD, there was like maybe 3000 people there which made it a lot more personal show they fuckin BLEW IT UP, secondly on the reininventing tour with soulfly and morbid angel in philly where i got to go backstage and meet the bands. It was the greastest day of my life, and dime was the most down to earth person, making drinks and jokes, may your music live forever brother it :tup: will always get me through.
:beer: cool dude
u know pantera ve never visited greece so i was hoping to get the chance to see damageplan live
but this motherfucke^ nathan gale a wannabe f^cking psycho took it all away from us
well nathan F**K U :fag:
CoercedCoexistence wrote:
wow, is quoting really that hard?
TRAVISB77
Creampuff

Post by TRAVISB77 »

yeah may that sick bastard burn :fur:
stillborn
n0ob

Post by stillborn »

TRAVISB77 wrote:yeah may that sick bastard burn :fur:

hes already
u know he doesnt even ve a head
this shotgun was some heavy stuff... :tup:
CoercedCoexistence wrote:
wow, is quoting really that hard?
Bronco
Cowboy From Hell

I only seen Pantera once!

Post by Bronco »

I seen them during thier Great Southern Tour at:
Cops Colisium Hamilton Ont Can.

Fucking Awesome, that pretty much sums it up!
White Zombie backed them up.

Dime let it Scream when ever possible, what a show!
He had a guy drink a glass of Whisky through his nose on stage.

Dime and Vinnie really showed who's on top in live perfomances.

Cheers to my Guitar Hero, I finally finished learning The CFH Album.
When I pick up my Charvel at night I can't stop going over all the Pantera I know.

RIP Dime.`
Fuck the Fucking Fucker
The Fuck'n Fucker's Fucked

RIP Dime: Your Guitar Rocked our World
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

I saw Pantera at Red Rocks on the Pantera/Machine Head/Coal Chamber tour (not sure what year exactly) all I can say is it was fucking amazing...
Get killed.
killer_punk3
Creampuff Sr.

Post by killer_punk3 »

you fukin queer you need to shut the fuk up. theres nothin wrong with remembering the best known metal god known to man
im addicted to goth chiks, but i hate all the fukin whores
Grimm
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Grimm »

I saw pantera once at ozzfest 98 but I met Dimebag last year at the metal hammer awards here in London. I had a VIP pass and managed to spend some time with him. We talked some shit for about half an hour and did a couple of shots of absinth. He was a genuine down to earth guy and was happy to take the time to talk to you. It's a shame I never got to see damageplan though.
In Koving Memory Of Josh.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

hickasshick wrote:

R.I.P. Dime. ;_;
there are better guitarists than Dimebag you queef, just not many
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

M.I.A wrote:
hickasshick wrote:

R.I.P. Dime. ;_;
there are better guitarists than Dimebag you queef, just not many
:fu:
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

Lager wrote:
MikeyHelms wrote:

Shut the FUCK up.
Hey Fuck you man!