where do you think darrell is at?

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

where do you think darrell is at?

Post by the narrow gate »

????
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

in the ground.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

everywhere dude!!! it's evident. where ever you speak his name, there he will be, again and again...

DimebagForever!!! :)
---------------------------------------------------
Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.
(Attack The Radical)
Creampuff

Post by (Attack The Radical) »

RyppR wrote:everywhere dude!!! it's evident. where ever you speak his name, there he will be, again and again...

DimebagForever!!! :)
:tup:
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

How many fucking times are you gonna ask these questions?
the narrow gate
Creampuff

AFPD wrote:How many fucking times are you gonna ask these questions?
death is looking for you!
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:in the ground.

ahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: partially correct :tup:
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:How many fucking times are you gonna ask these questions?
death is looking for you!
DALEKS SEEK THE INFERIOR.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

He's dead.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

Bren wrote:He's dead.

well that's obvious. are you saying that when we die we no longer exist in any realm?
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i bet his skeleton still has a fuckin red goatee. thats fucking dimebag for you.

RIP
you know sometimes i wonder..
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:i bet his skeleton still has a fuckin red goatee. thats fucking dimebag for you.

RIP
They cremated him you turd.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

whereever he may be, i hope he's not playing Damageplan tunes.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:zzz:
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

idiots
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Dimebags dead :?
lolz
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

Firestorm wrote:Dimebags dead :?
ye killed a kid named Nathan and then shot himself on stage
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

Eibon wrote:
Firestorm wrote:Dimebags dead :?
ye killed a kid named Nathan and then shot himself on stage
:lol:

:no:
the narrow gate
Creampuff

i can gather by your responses that you guys have no idea what happens to you when you die or you just don't want to think about it.
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

the narrow gate wrote:i can gather by your responses that you guys have no idea what happens to you when you die or you just don't want to think about it.
Well, I know you fart and belch a lot from excess gasses inside your body. You are generally cut up in the morgue to determine cause of death and/or to find any medical issues that are recorded for family health history. Sometimes they cut pieces off of you to donate to living people. Sometimes people play operation on your preserved body so they can become bloodless doctors. Then you are either shoved into a long box and buried inside of a concrete crypt under the ground or burned up inside a furnace and shoved into a plastic bag which in turn is shoved into a nice box or jar that sits on your family's fireplace mantel.

What else could happen to you after you die??

FYI, I actually think about it often. But the conclusion is always the same. Save the family a couple $$ and burn me the fuck up!! :fur:
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:i can gather by your responses that you guys have no idea what happens to you when you die or you just don't want to think about it.
And you have an idea? Are you dead? No. Shut the fuck up about it.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

AFPD wrote:

sounds like i struck a fearful nerve!

don't want to think about it , huh?
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is a fucking joke.
[color=red]Terps B-ball 20-7!!!![/color]
the narrow gate
Creampuff

maceek wrote:
Well, I know you fart and belch a lot from excess gasses inside your body. You are generally cut up in the morgue to determine cause of death and/or to find any medical issues that are recorded for family health history. Sometimes they cut pieces off of you to donate to living people. Sometimes people play operation on your preserved body so they can become bloodless doctors. Then you are either shoved into a long box and buried inside of a concrete crypt under the ground or burned up inside a furnace and shoved into a plastic bag which in turn is shoved into a nice box or jar that sits on your family's fireplace mantel.

FYI, I actually think about it often. But the conclusion is always the same. Save the family a couple $$ and burn me the fuck up!! :fur:

well that's a wise thing to do for your family and if that's what you want to be done to your dead body, that's fine.

what happens to your spirit, though?
the narrow gate
Creampuff

MDlifer90 wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

one day, maybe very soon, this won't be!
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

the narrow gate wrote:
maceek wrote:

well that's a wise thing to do for your family and if that's what you want to be done to your dead body, that's fine.

Well, when I die my spirit is going to hang out in your bathroom. So when you're masturbating I can use my mystical powers to turn the water off when your mom knocks on the door and asks what you're doing :|): .
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

the narrow gate wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

So, are we male or female? :|):
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

Religious twat? Nut? Lonely? Why are you even here? You've asked the same damn question like 10 times. Why the hell would I be worried about death. It's gonna happen no matter what. And you have no idea what happens. Which makes the discussion pointless. If you really want to find out, go find your daddys gun cabnet.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

maceek wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
maceek wrote:

Well, when I die my spirit is going to hang out in your bathroom. So when you're masturbating I can use my mystical powers to turn the water off when your mom knocks on the door and asks what you're doing :|): .

that's funny stuff, kid, funny stuff, keep doin' that kinda stuff kid, i'm tellin' ya, ya gonna go places!
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:
maceek wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
maceek wrote:

that's funny stuff, kid, funny stuff, keep doin' that kinda stuff kid, i'm tellin' ya, ya gonna go places!
the narrow gate
Creampuff

AFPD wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

Religious twat? Nut? Lonely? Why are you even here? You've asked the same damn question like 10 times. Why the hell would I be worried about death. It's gonna happen no matter what. And you have no idea what happens. Which makes the discussion pointless. If you really want to find out, go find your daddys gun cabnet.

why do you continue to say that i have no idea what happens, as though you know who i am!?
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

[/quote]that's funny stuff, kid, funny stuff, keep doin' that kinda stuff kid, i'm tellin' ya, ya gonna go places![/quote]

Who are you? Han Solo? :zzz:

Been just about everywhere I can go. A career in comedy was never on the agenda.

Pretty evident it was never in yours, either :fu:
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

the narrow gate needs something in her gate if you ask me. :|):
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
the narrow gate wrote:
AFPD wrote:

why do you continue to say that i have no idea what happens, as though you know who i am!?

Nobody on the planet knows you dumb twat. So unless you're already dead, which I doubt, stfu.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

BassPhemy wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:i bet his skeleton still has a fuckin red goatee. thats fucking dimebag for you.

RIP
They cremated him you turd.
can you prove this. his ashes has a red goatee then.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

This is the Dimebag Memorial forum, not the christian bullshit faggot forum.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.