we wont forget you!

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
cepheus
Creampuff

we wont forget you!

Post by cepheus »

will always remember..
www.mayflyband.com
info@mayflyband.com
dylan
Creampuff

Post by dylan »

primož habič :(
i wanna be an anarchy
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Alzheimers says stfu!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

:lol:
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

hi all, I'm Marco from Italy and I'm here to say just a thing. I never met him and I don't know him so I cant say anything about him but music...

DIMEBAG YOU WAS FUCKING GREAT!!! REALLY FUCKING GREAT!!!!!
Thank you for all notes u played!!!!! :tup:

OT: Any member come here in this forum?
Music Is Intelligence.
VinniePaul
Creampuff

Post by VinniePaul »

Metaldream wrote: OT: Any member come here in this forum?
yes.
I will never talk to Phil Anselmo again.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bren wrote:Alzheimers says stfu!
:lll:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

VinniePaul wrote:
yes.
I cant believe!!!!... r u Vinnie??? ,,,, the real one :D oh what the fuck!!! I'm a drummer and u are my fucking God!!!! :lol:
Dime was the only guitar-man that makes me love guitar even if I cant play a note.. but I 've to say... when i watch u all (Pantera) in Home Video I think.. "Wow that is the Life I want to do!!!.."you are fucking crazy guys!!!!

PS: waiting 4 VP1480 (but in Italy comes always LATER!!!!)
Music Is Intelligence.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.
I cant believe!!!!... r u Vinnie??? ,,,, the real one :D oh what the fuck!!! I'm a drummer and u are my fucking God!!!! :lol:
Dime was the only guitar-man that makes me love guitar even if I cant play a note.. but I 've to say... when i watch u all (Pantera) in Home Video I think.. "Wow that is the Life I want to do!!!.."you are fucking crazy guys!!!!

Hey its Rex! We all post on here when we can!
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

pretty cool huh?
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

:|): HI REX!!!!!!!!!! OK OK I TRY TO BE NOT CLASSIC STUPID FAN-ASSHOLE... but I'm really fucking happy to write here! :negro: ...I HAVE GREAT RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU. Hope to see and meet you soon,

-ML

http://utenti.lycos.it/mark78/
Music Is Intelligence.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

This thread is cool, with all of the Pantera members posting and what have you.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

:|): HI REX!!!!!!!!!! OK OK I TRY TO BE NOT CLASSIC STUPID FAN-ASSHOLE... but I'm really fucking happy to write here! :negro: ...I HAVE GREAT RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU. Hope to see and meet you soon,

-ML

:lol: :lol: holy shit
lolz
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

-ML

Woah cool website Mark! PM me and maybe we could arrange for you to come hang out in NOLA during the recording of Down 3 :fur: :fur:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

-ML

Woah cool website Mark! PM me and maybe we could arrange for you to come hang out in NOLA during the recording of Down 3 :fur: :fur:

:aargh: SURE!!!! IM IN!!!!!!!!!!! When do u start recording??
Music Is Intelligence.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

eh you lucky cunt
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

-ML

Dude, say hi to Rex for me!
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
VinniePaul wrote:
yes.

-ML

Mark we start recording in 2 weeks time for a month,Can you make it to New Orleans by then bro?
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

:shock: :no:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Ok mark heres the deal, meet me at Peppers bar, Le Bon Temps Roule , in Uptown New Orleans, a week on saturday at 6 pm, dont be early we'll be there all night!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Lager wrote:
:lll:
that is extremely insensitive! this is the DIMEBAG MEMORIAL, you callous brute.

07-07-06: the day philcore sold out :'(
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

dead forever wrote:Ok mark heres the deal, meet me at Peppers bar, Le Bon Temps Roule , in Uptown New Orleans, a week on saturday at 6 pm, dont be early we'll be there all night!
Oh fuck... this is real!!!!.... i'm confused!!!! .... New Orleans in a week... :aargh: ... can i come with a friend???
Music Is Intelligence.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

One friend but you need to bring money for beer and food for yourself man!
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

dead forever wrote:One friend but you need to bring money for beer and food for yourself man!
the problem are the flight costs... ok let me c what I can do...
Music Is Intelligence.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Yeh theyre real cheap. Kid dont tell me you wanna miss out on this opportunity? I already told Phil to prepare the spare room!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

is it true the guest room at Nodferatu's Lair has a xbox 360, ps2, AND a imported Wii? :shock:
C-EZ
Creampuff

Post by C-EZ »

I cummed on phil in that room.
For all those wondering...he DOES swallow

Post by Guest »

C-EZ wrote:I cummed on phil in that room.
For all those wondering...he DOES swallow
hey just because you're touring with drowning pool doesn't mean you're anybody. you never touched phil.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

PhilCore wrote: brute
whoa settle down there, son
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
stonethecrow444
Creampuff

Post by stonethecrow444 »

FUCK NATHAN GALE
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Metaldream wrote:
dead forever wrote:Ok mark heres the deal, meet me at Peppers bar, Le Bon Temps Roule , in Uptown New Orleans, a week on saturday at 6 pm, dont be early we'll be there all night!
Oh fuck... this is real!!!!.... i'm confused!!!! .... New Orleans in a week... :aargh: ... can i come with a friend???
a dream come true or an expensive prank. either one, i want an update on what happens
you know sometimes i wonder..
Metaldream
Creampuff

Post by Metaldream »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
a dream come true or an expensive prank. either one, i want an update on what happens
dont know what means "PRANK" anyway I did not go :no: , so nothing to update! lets wait then come in europe!!! :death:
Music Is Intelligence.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

holy shit :lol: :lol:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Metaldream wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
dont know what means "PRANK" anyway I did not go :no: , so nothing to update! lets wait then come in europe!!! :death:
didnt go eh? hm.
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Metaldream wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
Metaldream wrote:
Rex is gonna rip your fucking nuts off!!! :aargh:
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

:lol:
Metal Mike
Creampuff

Post by Metal Mike »

forever Dime Bag
Metal Mike
Creampuff