R.I.P DIMEBAG

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
chester
Creampuff

R.I.P DIMEBAG

Post by chester »

DIMEBAG DARREL,
REST IN PEACE. BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU,WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW ROTTEN IT WAS BUT I HOPE THAT STUPID-ASS GUNMAN ROTS IN HELL FOREVER.YOUR FANS WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. YOU WERE AND STILL ARE A HEAVY METAL LEGEND. R.I.P
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU. MY FRIENDS AND I STILL LOOK UP TO YOU AND ALWAYS WILL NOW AND FOREVER ONE R.I.P. BROTHER R.I.P :( :(
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

You're definitely gonna get the support for your bands after people read this!
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
crazy bass fingers
n0ob

Post by crazy bass fingers »

all which has been said and done
and after we have had the fun
you just gotta sit and think
the guy who shot dimebag was a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MATELFREAK6992
Creampuff

Post by MATELFREAK6992 »

DIMEBAG UR MTHE KING OF METAL YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED SERVE SOME BLACKTOOTH GRIM TO ME WHEN IM UP THERE
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

this forum amazes me. consistently. all the time.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

MATELFREAK6992 wrote:DIMEBAG UR MTHE KING OF METAL YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED SERVE SOME BLACKTOOTH GRIM TO ME WHEN IM UP THERE
An absolute genius. "UR" is strikingly original.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

I really wish newcomers would start posting somthing profound and thoughtful instead of this lark.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

'MATELFREAK6992' :lll:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Revolver wrote:'MATELFREAK6992' :lll:
Mattel*
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

Bren wrote:
Revolver wrote:'MATELFREAK6992' :lll:
Mattel*
Tripod hates you.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: R.I.P DIMEBAG

Post by Aeon »

chester wrote:DIMEBAG DARREL,
REST IN PEACE. BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU,WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW ROTTEN IT WAS BUT I HOPE THAT STUPID-ASS GUNMAN ROTS IN HELL FOREVER.YOUR FANS WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. YOU WERE AND STILL ARE A HEAVY METAL LEGEND. R.I.P
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU. MY FRIENDS AND I STILL LOOK UP TO YOU AND ALWAYS WILL NOW AND FOREVER ONE R.I.P. BROTHER R.I.P :( :(
Dimebag says shut the fuck up.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Aeon wrote:
keep your tough guy posts in the free zone w/ sancho and your other nutswingers bwahwahwahwh
Whoa! Ok Shabazz!
out of silence 0
Creampuff

Post by out of silence 0 »

r.i.p. dimebag
lildebi
Creampuff

Post by lildebi »

i grew up in arlington, and worked at several bars in the area. I got the awesome opportunity to party with the guys on several occasions, as did alot of people. And even though i went to at least 20 concerts and did party with the guys, they may or may not have remembered me. They meet alot of people. But even so, i felt like i lost a very fuckn close friend that fuckn night. And i pray to who ever the fuck that that piece of shit NEVER rest in peace. None of us will, so fuck him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fur:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Aeon wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Aeon wrote:
keep your tough guy posts in the free zone w/ sancho and your other nutswingers bwahwahwahwh
Whoa! Ok Shabazz!
:lol: :lol:
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

lildebi wrote:i grew up in arlington, and worked at several bars in the area. I got the awesome opportunity to party with the guys on several occasions, as did alot of people. And even though i went to at least 20 concerts and did party with the guys, they may or may not have remembered me. They meet alot of people. But even so, i felt like i lost a very fuckn close friend that fuckn night. And i pray to who ever the fuck that that piece of shit NEVER rest in peace. None of us will, so fuck him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fur:
cool
Nikliss
Creampuff

Post by Nikliss »

I've heard it said many times that Pantera fans are the greatest fans in the world , judging by this forum , that's a load of bullshit , most of you pieces of shit ain't nothin' but assholes!!

People come here and try to talk about our favorite band , but it seems like some of you are so fucking pathetic , that you 'll make fun of a motherfucker tryin' to pay Dime respect.

That shows disrespect to Dime and all the people that love him , none of you snotty fucks are better or bigger fans just because you post 2000 times and most of them suck anyways , Take a look in the mirror you rude cunts , fucking punk ass geeks.

Some of you shitheads , obviously don't get the message that Pantera gave to you , you need to pull your heads out of your little asses and show some respect for fellow Pantera fans and keep the Dimebag memorial page as a place to mourn Darrell , not as a place to run your shit talking mouths.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Lager wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Whoa! Ok Shabazz!
:lol: :lol:
This is still funny :lol: :lol:
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

"Chester" :lol:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

Nikliss wrote:I've heard it said many times that Pantera fans are the greatest fans in the world , judging by this forum , that's a load of bullshit , most of you pieces of shit ain't nothin' but assholes!!

People come here and try to talk about our favorite band , but it seems like some of you are so fucking pathetic , that you 'll make fun of a motherfucker tryin' to pay Dime respect.

That shows disrespect to Dime and all the people that love him , none of you snotty fucks are better or bigger fans just because you post 2000 times and most of them suck anyways , Take a look in the mirror you rude cunts , fucking punk ass geeks.

Some of you shitheads , obviously don't get the message that Pantera gave to you , you need to pull your heads out of your little asses and show some respect for fellow Pantera fans and keep the Dimebag memorial page as a place to mourn Darrell , not as a place to run your shit talking mouths.
:tup:
Estone
Creampuff

Post by Estone »

That son of a bitch needs to ROT IN FUCKING HELL FOR CAPPIN Dime like that.FUCK YOU!!!!!!! :fu: Loveya 'til the end Dime:fur:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

Nikliss wrote:I've heard it said many times
not as many times as we've read this. this site is humorous and obscene. it's not a serious forum and never will be. get over it and go to another pantera board.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
CAIN
Creampuff

DimebagDarrell.net

Post by CAIN »

Well i guess to say in short i have put Dimebag Darrell website online, in wich case makes it one of his memorials and the board need some users.

http://dimebagdarrell.net
Last edited by CAIN on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a crazy world and ya got to be crazy to live in it!!
CFH - LBF
Creampuff

Post by CFH - LBF »

Nikliss wrote:I've heard it said many times that Pantera fans are the greatest fans in the world , judging by this forum , that's a load of bullshit , most of you pieces of shit ain't nothin' but assholes!!

Exact same thing I was thinking amigo.

I've not been a member of the forum long, a very short time infact, but i've been surprised by the amount of arguments and 'bitching' that has gone on here.

I cant believe how some of you fellow Pantera fans are talking to eachother. You ever imagine Dime talking to you in that manner? I think not, we should all be here respecting him, and respecting eachother.

Now that I move onto my more important note, I have to pay my respects to Dimebag aswell.

RIP my fellow brother, As I watch you on the tv next to me here and remember your greatest moments, I cant help but shed a tear remembering you and everything you mean to me. I'll be partying it up on August 20th in your memory, a week and a half before my own birthday (31st August) amigo.
Im due my first Dimebag (and any) ink to go on my arm the the coming August 11th. I cant wait to have a part on you permanatly with me on somewhere other than my mind.

Missing and Thinking about you everyday. I hope you're rocking the shit out of the heavens above my friend.

Until we meet. This Coor is for you. \m/

Love beyond forever Dime.

Your friend and fan,
-Kaney.
[b][size=117][color=red]Dimebag Darrell
1966-Eternity
Love Beyond Forever
Missing You Everyday[/color][/size][/b]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Pic outa' sig faggotfuck and why has SD's post gone missing?
Aeon wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Whoa! Ok Shabazz!
schizophrenicsinner
Creampuff

D.D.D. r forever

Post by schizophrenicsinner »

Fuck you! You come in! Your blind manifesto!
Forever D.D.D. :fur:

Love you guys!
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

CFH - LBF wrote:

I've not been a member of the forum long, a very short time infact, but i've been surprised by the amount of arguments and 'bitching' that has gone on here.

I cant believe how some of you fellow Pantera fans are talking to eachother. You ever imagine Dime talking to you in that manner? I think not, we should all be here respecting him, and respecting eachother.

Now that I move onto my more important note, I have to pay my respects to Dimebag aswell.

RIP my fellow brother, As I watch you on the tv next to me here and remember your greatest moments, I cant help but shed a tear remembering you and everything you mean to me. I'll be partying it up on August 20th in your memory, a week and a half before my own birthday (31st August) amigo.
Im due my first Dimebag (and any) ink to go on my arm the the coming August 11th. I cant wait to have a part on you permanatly with me on somewhere other than my mind.

Missing and Thinking about you everyday. I hope you're rocking the shit out of the heavens above my friend.

Your friend and fan,
-Kaney.
you faggots need to emigrate to the rebel meets rebel board or official pantera
If you're reading this, you're stupid
CAIN
Creampuff

Post by CAIN »

or migrate to the Official Dimebag Darrell Board
It's a crazy world and ya got to be crazy to live in it!!
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

i curse nathan gale to burn like all the time
"Throughout the day, mankind played with grenades.."
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

WarlocK7 wrote:i curse nathan gale to burn like all the time
oh.
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

i mean god anyone but dime, kill some person no one likes i was like o_O when i watched the thing about them on vh1 i knew wat happened but not in great detail
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Please........STFU fOggot
Suck me
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

Please.......learn how to spell faggot and mind ur goddamn business for the 2nd time
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

we're not gonna have a noobie brawl! :aargh:
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
the_clansman
I will fuck you up

Post by the_clansman »

I'll kick both your asses.
[quote="Mitch"]People say "Man, you don't know how hard it is to quit cigarettes." Yes I do. It's as hard as it is to start flossing:[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]all vulvas are beautiful! and if they ain't, smash her back door in.[/quote]
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Dimebag would think you're all a bunch of faggots
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

MATELFREAK6992 wrote:SERVE SOME BLACKTOOTH GRIM TO ME
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

nah i bet dime would like me
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DBS wrote:
MATELFREAK6992 wrote:SERVE SOME BLACKTOOTH GRIM TO ME
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

Nikliss wrote:
I've heard it said many times that Pantera fans are the greatest fans in the world , judging by this forum , that's a load of bullshit , most of you pieces of shit ain't nothin' but assholes!!

Your friend and fan,
-Kaney.
too fucking true, as for the rest of your fucks wer is your god damn respect? and even after being put in your place you'll all just end up saying somthing stupid and disrespectfull like piss off numbnuts or go away because u have absolutly nothing inteligent to say, and to even think of arguing back in a dimebag memorial is just wrong if u wana talk shit do it somewer else in this thread.
FUCKING HOSTILE!