I owe my life to dimebagg

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Panterax9x
Creampuff

I owe my life to dimebagg

Post by Panterax9x »

if your like me, then dimebagg is the reason you picked up your guitar and practiced everyday, because of him, i am as good as i am today.
and i thank him for that. (post here if dimebagg is your reason for playing) ~Deepest reguards to dime's family~
"This world is shattered"
R.I.P
D.B.D
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

:tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Yeah you'd totally be dead if you didn't learn guitar dude!1!!1
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Lager wrote:Yeah you'd totally be dead if you didn't learn guitar dude!1!!1
Don't be a cunt, I picked up the guitar because of Ted Nugent, moreso later on because of Randy Rhoads. Why did you pick up the dick ?
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

you should owe your life to this man
http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

i don't play the guitar, but i chose music as my primary... thing because of Dime :aargh:
i love you
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

RE-ED wrote:
Don't be a cunt, I picked up the guitar because of Ted Nugent, moreso later on because of Randy Rhoads. Why did you pick up the dick ?
RE-ED I play the drums :)
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
crazy bass fingers
n0ob

bass is the way forward

Post by crazy bass fingers »

hey man give bass a try i can play all of dimebags solos on bass sure u will needa six string but thats what ya gotta do 4 entertainment. dimebags style is so clean and yet so raw it like the sound of a song bird being cut in half with a chainsaw thats rockin'
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Re: bass is the way forward

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

crazy bass fingers wrote:hey man give bass a try i can play all of dimebags solos on bass sure u will needa six string but thats what ya gotta do 4 entertainment. dimebags style is so clean and yet so raw it like the sound of a song bird being cut in half with a chainsaw thats rockin'

no :fag: :fu:
Last edited by 7Dime7MetalMassacre on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suck me
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

yeep, i picked up the guitar because of him for sure. played some gigs with my band in memory of him, fuckin ripped the school right up hahaha.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Dimebagg
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Aeon wrote:Dimebagg
yeahh hee wass aa godd onn the axee braaahhh.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Learn how to spell his name you stupid fuck.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

stop being a faggot in the dimebag memorial you dipshit. keep your 'tuff guy' posts in the free zone and most of all, out of here.
There's no light but there's hope...
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

go after the smallest person sd :lol:
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Wayne wrote:go after the smallest person sd :lol:
I think I offended him over the Internet. He lay off me for a week or so after I said he was a cool guy in some thread but he's back to his own tough guy persona with me now :lol:
Dirty Sanchez
Waiter

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

:lol: :lol:
DFG-Bert joined the zoo, Rob is in suspended animation, Tim rejoined Hatred, Greg got hit by a train, and Mike is still staring at the screen going WTF?

vulgarstrength - i want a bed that destroys faggots

http://www.lospendejos.com/
far beyond driven
Creampuff

Post by far beyond driven »

Lager wrote:
I think I offended him over the Internet. He lay off me for a week or so after I said he was a cool guy in some thread but he's back to his own tough guy persona with me now :lol:
You are a sissy boy
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

far beyond driven wrote:
Lager wrote:
You are a sissy boy
Well that's great news
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

far beyond driven wrote:
Lager wrote:
You are a sissy boy
Owned.
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

Lager wrote:
you called me a cool guy? i didn't notice but you can take my nutsac out of your mouth now kid. i'm not interested in befriending a trendy little bitch. and my response would've been the same no matter who had posted that post you made.
There's no light but there's hope...
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
you called me a cool guy? i didn't notice but you can take my nutsac out of your mouth now kid. i'm not interested in befriending a trendy little bitch. and my response would've been the same no matter who had posted that post you made.
Ok little dude :lol:
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Lager wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
Ok little dude :lol:
Gay :tdown: :no:
Suck me
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

stupid shit like this makes me grimace when people see browser windows sitting open and go "OH, you're a Pantera fan, huh?" :no:
Dirty Sanchez
Waiter

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
stop being a faggot in the dimebag memorial. keep yer 'tuff guy' posts in the political threads and most of all, out of here
DFG-Bert joined the zoo, Rob is in suspended animation, Tim rejoined Hatred, Greg got hit by a train, and Mike is still staring at the screen going WTF?

7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
stop being a faggot in the dimebag memorial. keep yer 'tuff guy' posts in the political threads and most of all, out of here
Word
Suck me
Dirty Sanchez
Waiter

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
Word
stfu

Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
Word
stfu
:lol:
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Somewhat Damaged wrote:
Lager wrote:
Word
stfu
Say "burrito" 3 times into a mirror and Dirty Sanchez Appears and tells you to STFU