Phil should have been allowed to go

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Phil should have been allowed to go

Post by Scarlett »

They were friends for a VERY long time and whatever happened over the last several years should have been forgotten so Phil could have grieved the loss of Dimebag like everyone else who knew him. Death is a tragedy for such a great artist and Phil should have been allowed to go....what a tradegy all the way around....but to kept from his funeral I feel especially terrible for Phil.
Panterax9x
Creampuff

Post by Panterax9x »

I completely agree with that, but he is or was, not to sure about now, was a druggy and they blame him for the reason of the break up of pantera, but, its what his family wanted, cant deniy them of that.
"This world is shattered"
R.I.P
D.B.D
james_steven
Creampuff

Post by james_steven »

According to Phil's statement on the BHM episode, he indicated that he repeatedly called and left several messages to Vinny and Rita from a hotel room in Arlington leading up to the actual service...

Would it have been disrespectful (on Phil's behalf) if he did not attempt to contact said parties and simply attended the funeral without approaching certain individuals of conflict (formally or informally)?

Unless those individuals purposely placed security of some sort to deliberatly block his entry, I personally believe he had rite-of-passage (pending a respectful demeanor while in attendence) to grieve the loss of his fallen friend.

Post by Guest »

:zzz:
james_steven
Creampuff

Post by james_steven »

PhilCore wrote::zzz:

:lol: Philcore, eh?

:|): Who's been working on the railroads, too many live-long days!

Post by Guest »

i'm sorry i just skimmed your post and you weren't wrong. i'm just tired of people talking about pantera on this fucking board. everything that can be said, has been said. umpteen times. just let this board be a fun wacky place. where ideas can hang out - and do whatever! :)
james_steven
Creampuff

Post by james_steven »

haha! and make some opportunity-stakes!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

It's over, it's too late to change it and there's no point in dwelling on it over and over again.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Bren wrote:It's over, it's too late to change it and there's no point in dwelling on it over and over again.
:tup:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
CFH_Forever
Creampuff

Re: Phil should have been allowed to go

Post by CFH_Forever »

Fan4ever wrote:They were friends for a VERY long time and whatever happened over the last several years should have been forgotten so Phil could have grieved the loss of Dimebag like everyone else who knew him. Death is a tragedy for such a great artist and Phil should have been allowed to go....what a tradegy all the way around....but to kept from his funeral I feel especially terrible for Phil.
Yeah I agree with you, everyone should have went and left everything in the past...

Yeah its sad Pantera broke up but something came out of it, Damage Plan came out of it, it sounded like Pantera...

Sorry people I never got a chance to talk about it online...
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

i heard phil had sex with rob halford.
rObsessed!
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

:lol:
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

meh, kinda saddening phil couldnt go, still wish i fuckin went. fuck.

most of all

R.I.P DIMEBAG DARRELL we all love u
you know sometimes i wonder..
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

CFH_Forever wrote:Yeah its sad Pantera broke up but something came out of it, Damage Plan came out of it, it sounded like Pantera....
false

Post by Guest »

BLAK2TH wrote:
CFH_Forever wrote:Yeah its sad Pantera broke up but something came out of it, Damage Plan came out of it, it sounded like Pooptera....
tr00
Agua Moose
Lynch Mob

Post by Agua Moose »

:tdown: I thought this topic was gonna be about how Phil should've been allowed to go to the zoo. I heard that's what the song 25 Years is about.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Agua Moose wrote::tdown: I thought this topic was gonna be about how Phil should've been allowed to go to the zoo. I heard that's what the song 25 Years is about.
It's the aquarium, get it right. :fu:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Everyone fucking denys that Phil's departure from the band caused this fuckstick to go crazy....Vinnie and everyone involved must feel the same way by not inviting Phil to the funeral...Basically they're sending a message to Phil that he's gonna have to live with this the rest of his life.
Get killed.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Brandon wrote:i heard phil had sex with rob halford.
tr00
lolz
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Any normal person would have been there anyway or how if they could but Phil would probably look like an ass with all that alienation. Being famous is the shit.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

I also heard Phil went both ways...
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

'83&on wrote:
I also heard Phil went both ways...
:zzz:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
phxhellstorm
Creampuff

Post by phxhellstorm »

THE BOTTOM LINE AFTER WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC IS THAT PHIL CAUSED THE END OF PANTERA, PHIL WAS AND REMAINS A STUPID SELFISH FUCK WHO NOW WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF DIME.
PHIL IS REGULATED TO PLAYING SMALL CLUBS FOREVER AND WILL NEVER EVER BE AS BIG AS PANTERA. ALSO LETS HOPE SOMEONE GIVES HIM WHAT WAS MEANT FOR HIM, NOT DIME. AIM WELL, PLEASE.
I HATE PHIL.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Jefferino wrote:Everyone fucking denys that Phil's departure from the band caused this fuckstick to go crazy....Vinnie and everyone involved must feel the same way by not inviting Phil to the funeral...Basically they're sending a message to Phil that he's gonna have to live with this the rest of his life.
Basically they're childish, emotionally confused individuals who are using Phil as a scapegoat to direct their anger towards in order to make themselves feel better. Obviously no rational person would think or feel this way, but basic psychology can tell us why some people might, as I already explained.

Phil helped build Pantera from the ground up, and had every right to move on to other things. I don't recall him signing a lifetime contract to the band? If something as trivial Phil leaving a band caused (you say this as if he was supposed to be able to see into the future) a guy to go on a shooting spree, then I think it's pretty safe to say that said guy wasn't all there in the head to begin with. :roll: Hardly see how the fault lies with Phil.

Besides, it's already been confirmed that the primary motivation for Gale's actions was due to Pantera allegedly stealing his lyrics, not Phil leaving the band. Either way, you're wrong.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

phxhellstorm wrote:THE BOTTOM LINE AFTER WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC IS THAT PHIL CAUSED THE END OF PANTERA, PHIL WAS AND REMAINS A STUPID SELFISH FUCK WHO NOW WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF DIME.
PHIL IS REGULATED TO PLAYING SMALL CLUBS FOREVER AND WILL NEVER EVER BE AS BIG AS PANTERA. ALSO LETS HOPE SOMEONE GIVES HIM WHAT WAS MEANT FOR HIM, NOT DIME. AIM WELL, PLEASE.
I HATE PHIL.
:lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.

Post by Guest »

phxhellstorm wrote:THE BOTTOM LINE AFTER WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC IS THAT PHIL CAUSED THE END OF PANTERA, PHIL WAS AND REMAINS A STUPID SELFISH FUCK WHO NOW WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF DIME.
I HATE PHIL.

*EYEHATEPHIL
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I HATE PHIL.
And you call him selfish? :lol: I'm sorry, nobody ever told me that Phil Anselmo was put on this earth to make music with Pantera and only with Pantera. The fuckin guy wanted to do something different for awhile and he did, big fucking deal.

Ok folks, I guess that's it. Phil deserves to be shot onstage because he wanted to make a different sounding album with a few different guys. :tup:

Thanks Phxhellstorm, for this brilliant insight.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
DJImmortal
Creampuff

Post by DJImmortal »

I blame Phil for fucking my life up. When Dimebag was shot, I was at the show.

Dimebag was in Damageplan because of Phil.

I have nightmares about the show every night. It horrified me.
VinniePaul
Creampuff

Post by VinniePaul »

DJImmortal wrote:I blame Phil for fucking my life up. When Dimebag was shot, I was at the show.

Dimebag was in Damageplan because of Phil.

I have nightmares about the show every night. It horrified me.
nightmares every night?
grow a pair you attention wanting mudcutter. :zzz:
I will never talk to Phil Anselmo again.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

lolz
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

I HATE PHIL.
I wish I had cable cause I would've loved to see this behind the music everyone talks about... i know a dude that after he saw it told me that phil put a hit out on the brothers... i still don't know what to think.. all i know is that to take someone like that from us is beyond wrong.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Oh yeah, Phil admitted that in the Behind the Music special.
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

figures
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

[b]Lady Death[/b] wrote:f
:shock:

:no:

:tdown:

:fu:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
CFH FOREVER
Creampuff

Post by CFH FOREVER »

I think he should have DEFINETLY been able to go.It was his brother
as well.Atleast Phil is trying to cope with it through therapy.That take a strong
person to do that.He deserved to be there.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

CFH FOREVER wrote:I think he should have DEFINETLY been able to go.It was his brother
as well.Atleast Phil is trying to cope with it through therapy.That take a strong
person to do that.He deserved to be there.
Its all good, im sure he'll just take a hit of smack and forget about it.
Get killed.
Draznog
Creampuff

Post by Draznog »

i think phil would of gotten his fucking ass kick if he would of went there.
I beat cancer and by cancer i mean small children
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Draznog wrote:i think phil would of gotten his fucking ass kick if he would of went there.
Gee- ya think?
Get killed.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Lady Death wrote:figures
You're very gullible. Stick around!
Lady Death
Creampuff

Post by Lady Death »

CP wrote:
Lady Death wrote:figures
You're very gullible. Stick around!
:lol: sarcasm... i guessed you were messin around when you said phil said that on the special so i played along. that's all.