Dimebag in Michigan

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
4th Reich Skin
Creampuff

Dimebag in Michigan

Post by 4th Reich Skin »

I thought I would leave my little mark about Dime...I followed Pantera around Michigan when they were in the state. everyshow every place I met Dimebag and Phil one night during a show in Kalamazoo Michigan ihategod was jamming and I noticed a dude walk buy in coveralls with a red goatee I don't know what it was but something clicked and I followed come to find out it was Dimebag I made it short sweet and simple. I introduced myself and basically told him how he rules on the axe. Phil followed behind him they were up to some of there off stage shit..throwing shit at ihategod and fucking with them i threw the whatever the fuck it was with them. shook there hands and they went up on the stage. Didn't get the chance to party with them or nothing like that but I will remember that one moment for the rest of my life. Might not be the most signifcant or the craziest or whatever but to even be in the general area as two legends like Dimebag and Phil is absolutely fucking nuts. When I was watching the news the day after he was shot I cried i'm not to sissy to admit that. I cried cause I would never be able to hear any new fucking thrashings no more grinding of the axe I wanted to jump through the tv and kick that motherfuckers ass but later found out someone already shot him.. and honestly he deserved it. Long Live Dimebag and may he grind that fucking axe for god and all his prick ass angels and if not grind that fucker for Satan himself
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

none of these n00bs use paragraphs
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Re: Dimebag in Michigan

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

4th Reich Skin wrote: Long Live Dimebag and may he grind that fucking axe for god and all his prick ass angels and if not grind that fucker for Satan himself
:lll: :lll: :lll:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

:(
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

DIMEBAG DIMEBAG DIMEBAG DIMEBAG :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Suck me
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I highly doubt that you saw Phil and Dimebag throwing stuff at Eyehategod the day before Dimebag died.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

newbies generally have atrocious spelling as well. i only found a few mistakes with this post though. but they definitely need a lesson in paragraphs.
rObsessed!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Brandon wrote:newbies generally have atrocious spelling as well. i only found a few mistakes with this post though. but they definitely need a lesson in manners.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]