Ted Nugent talks smack

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Thor
Creampuff

Ted Nugent talks smack

Post by Thor »

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to get the word out about Ted Nugent and bulls**t he had to say on his message board. I'd like to see some people respond to him. The following was posted by him in regards to a discussion about Dime.

Check it out yourselves at the Nugeboard. Search the topic pantera under the general discussion.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

You fucking faggot what the fuck don't you get about the word 'memorial'? This has nothing to do with Dimebag's legacy, it's about some old washed up 70s one hit wonder talking shit because he wants attention. Lock this thread.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Re: Ted Nugent talks smack

Post by Roz »

Thor wrote:Check it out yourselves at the Nugeboard. Search the topic pantera under the general discussion.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jericho
Mouth For War

Re: Ted Nugent talks smack

Post by Jericho »

Thor wrote:Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to get the word out about Ted Nugent and bulls**t he had to say on his message board. I'd like to see some people respond to him. The following was posted by him in regards to a discussion about Dime.

Check it out yourselves at the Nugeboard. Search the topic pantera under the general discussion.
Your news is old news
Aeon wrote:You fucking faggot what the fuck don't you get about the word 'memorial'? This has nothing to do with Dimebag's legacy, it's about some old washed up 70s one hit wonder talking shit because he wants attention. Lock this thread.
no one likes a prick

LOCK