1st Post

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
WaylonJennings67
Creampuff

1st Post

Post by WaylonJennings67 »

Hello to all from Texas. Longtime bass player/singer here.

To the Abbotts and family & friends - God bless you all........many thoughts & prayers humbly sent your way. Dime & Vin have meant the world to me as a person and musician & that influence will carry
on forever. Thanks for the oppurtunity to express that publicly.

Take care & ROCK ON!

CF, Houston
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Re: 1st Post

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

WaylonJennings67 wrote:Hello to all from Texas. Longtime bass player/singer here.

To the Abbotts and family & friends - God bless you all........many thoughts & prayers humbly sent your way. Dime & Vin have meant the world to me as a person and musician & that influence will carry

Take care & ROCK ON!

Waylon Jennings Sucks Crabcunt

CF, Houston
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Who are you trying to impress? The guys post was fine.

Welcome to the board .
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

WaylonJennings67 wrote:Hello to all from Texas. Longtime bass player/singer here.

Take care & ROCK ON!

CF, Houston
a nice humble respect :tup:
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

:tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

reet lad!
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

welcome :tup:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

Post by dim3bag|darrell »

welcome to the boards i think you will like it here (ok that sounded kinda gay near the ending) well anyway welcome :aargh:
[quote="dedricbell012"]To you its a six-pack; to me its a support group.[/quote]
[quote="panteraownz666"]Its as bad as you think, they are out to get you.[/quote]
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

dim3bag|darrell wrote:welcome to the boards i think you will like it here (ok that sounded kinda gay near the ending) well anyway welcome :aargh:
You better get that fucking pic out of your sig! :fur:

Welcome dude :tup:
[color=red]Terps B-ball 20-7!!!![/color]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dim3bag|darrell wrote:welcome to the boards i think you will like it here (ok that sounded kinda gay near the ending) well anyway welcome :aargh:
Get that pic out of your sig. I don't understand why faggotfucks don't see that not ONE person has a picture in their sig.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

I told the bastard the day he joined :fu: :negro: :fu:
lolz
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Firestorm wrote:I told the bastard the day he joined :fu: :negro: :fu:
:lol:

Post by Guest »

well instead of all that bullshit, why not shorten your fucking post.

that's first of all. second of all pic out of sig. third, if you're gonna have a pic in your sig (don't) a picture of dimebag smeared in blood is as tacky as it is tasteless.

you fail at just about everything. can you fasten velcro?
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Take care & ROCK ON!

CF, Houston
Welcome ... I doubt you'll be back, but welcome anyway.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
wtgoddess1969
Creampuff

Phil Core

Post by wtgoddess1969 »

You are just something else. It looks like paint. HEY, MAN, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. I BET EVEN PHIL'D SAY SMOKE SOME WEED. :D
You Can Only Trust Yourself
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

wtf is up wit not havin pics in ur sig? i spent 30mins on that sig and then u tell me i cant use it? bull
[quote="dedricbell012"]To you its a six-pack; to me its a support group.[/quote]
[quote="panteraownz666"]Its as bad as you think, they are out to get you.[/quote]
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

dim3bag|darrell wrote:wtf is up wit not havin pics in ur sig? i spent 30mins on that sig and then u tell me i cant use it? bull
Listen man, if you would've taken 2 minutes to look over ONE THREAD you would've clearly seen there are no pics in sigs. So shut up about it.
[color=red]Terps B-ball 20-7!!!![/color]
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

well i wanted to bring somethin new here
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

dim3bag|darrell wrote:wtf is up wit not havin pics in ur sig? i spent 30mins on that sig and then u tell me i cant use it? bull
:lol: :lol: :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

pics in sigs fucking suck, they are pointless, make boards slower, fuck with the size of threads and have no place on the pbb, thats what avatars are for dumb fuck
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

I need 1 300x600 pic in my sig for every one of my interests.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement