Just saw behind the music

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
morgbite
Lost

Just saw behind the music

Post by morgbite »

Makes me so fucking sad. God damn.

Hail Dimebag :tup:
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Inked and Scarred
Creampuff

Post by Inked and Scarred »

Yeah it was sad
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Inked and Scarred wrote:Inked and Scarred

:lll:
i love you
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Eyemaster :lol: :tdown:
Suck me
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

didnt see it what was it?? link?
you know sometimes i wonder..
Dimebag&Schuldiner
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dimebag&Schuldiner »

They gave Phil to much shit on Behind The Music :aargh:
Turdsworth
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Turdsworth »

Whatched it pretty much every time its come on, what Jerry says at the end always gets me :(
What The Fuck Is That, It Might Be DOO DOO!!!
BTG73
Creampuff

Post by BTG73 »

Between seeing that fuck walk across the stage gun drawn, and his dad cryin'...fucks me up.
Turdsworth
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Turdsworth »

Whatchin it right now :tup: , fuckin nathan gay :fur:
What The Fuck Is That, It Might Be DOO DOO!!!
vesmom
Creampuff

Post by vesmom »

I heard my first Pantera record when I was 17 and a senior in highschool. It kicked my ass and I quickly dropped all interest in glam shit bands. I was fortunate to have met Dimebag and consider myself lucky to have had my life touched by that man. I was balling like a baby watching Behind the Music. It hurts to know he died for nothing but it is comforting knowing he died doing what he loved best and how many of us are going to be able to say the same? I hope that Phil and Vinnie Paul can work it out because they share a bond that not one of us mere mortals can ever comprehend. Dimebag's legacy will live forever.
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:Eyemaster :lol: :tdown:
Eyemaster is a cool Entombed song. :fu:
i love you
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Yep, I got to see it today. I miss Pantera more than ever now :no:
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

Everytime i see it and when his dad starts crying i start getting choked up. I wish vin and phil could reconcile.
Aaronje12
Creampuff

Post by Aaronje12 »

I taped the BTM and also get chocked up more than once within that hour I do hope Phil and Vinny cna work things out b/c what Phil said at the end about how they NEED each other is 100% true
juhis
Creampuff

Post by juhis »

It was so hard the watch these videos. Like the cactus in my throat. Missing Dimebag and Pantera. Hope to meet Dime himself some day...
RIP Dimebag
juhis
Creampuff

Post by juhis »

Aaronje12 wrote:I taped the BTM and also get chocked up more than once within that hour I do hope Phil and Vinny cna work things out b/c what Phil said at the end about how they NEED each other is 100% true
Please help a stupid finnish guy with this. Where can I download these videos that I can burn `em to dvd disc. Thanks is advance.
RIP Dimebag
the_reeper_
Creampuff

Post by the_reeper_ »

i watched it , it does upset you, rip pantera and dimebag
Star Matt
Creampuff

Post by Star Matt »

Things started off great. Some great reflections and a fun way of looking at the band. Then when the footage hit...Gosh just even typing this is making me burst into tears. I cried for hours when I saw the footage of his death. I cried even worse during the funeral scenes. When his dad started crying, my throat just totally closed up. I cried for hours man.
EviLucy
Creampuff

behind the music

Post by EviLucy »

:aargh: It was cool to see Dime and the boys back in the day with the big hair and spandex. I had a penpal back then, before the good old internet, that did Phil's laundry.
It really was sad to see Dime's dad. I got choked up. I am just happy that the psycho that caused all of this is dead!
Long live the memories, at least we have those!

Suz
'I try so hard, but I could never say good-bye'
Long live Dimebag!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drewcifer
Creampuff

Post by Drewcifer »

I've wondered often how many others out there get teary eyed and choked up when certain Dime-moments come in and out of our lives.

I certainly do and the BTM was one of the worst. The first batch of tears came when they showed the single frame shot of the asshole aiming the gun like he was trained by our fucking government to do so damn well. Something about that one picture there, his stance, hand placement....it's just all so dead sure of what he's doing....ugh...

The entire footage shown from the camcorder on the side of the stage...I had to keep getting up to clear my head. There's a lot of emotions going on there....

Putting yourself in that situation, seeing your brother being shot in the head, just so much....it's stomach turning.

What I really fucking hate about this, is that if that fucking cocksucker would have gone into a school and blown away some kids, the fucking media would be blaming all his favorite bands and movies for what he had done....

....but because he went onstage and shot a metal musician, everyone turns their head at the fact that this fuck was trained by our government to be a cold-blooded killer. To no feel remorse for someone's death. To take aim without hesitation and pull the trigger without regret.

Jesus Christ....we need fucking permits and licenses to kill fucking deer, but they'll take any dumb-ass motherfucker into the army if he has the "guts" to go and blow away some towel-heads....
"Reality slipped by me;
It seems like this whole world was false...
I feel memories;
They are taking over me...
For reasons unknown;
In this false world I'm lost..."
("Blacktooth" Five Sins Ago Dime tribute)
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

I watched it yesterday. My god it was a mixed feelings. Somethings Phil said pissed me off.
I need Vinnie Paul in my life real bad. and weather or not he knows it, he needs me too.
Maybe i misunderstood, but that a little TOO big of him to say.

I have been jamming to pantera since 1999, and Dime has been a huge influence on me. I am a huge fan of the been, but sadly, ive never met him, and that kills me. But i do know that he is sitting 'In gods tavarn, making drinks for Randy Rhoads, John Bonham, and Hendrix' and hes forever playing away, and that makes me smile. I may never meet my Guitar God, but i do know that hes looking down at all his fans, and saving us a Blacktooth Grin. Untill then, Dime, Rock In Peace.
Underneath the Hard rockin' exterior, he was still my little boy.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

Drewcifer wrote:I've wondered often how many others out there get teary eyed and choked up when certain Dime-moments come in and out of our lives.

I certainly do and the BTM was one of the worst. The first batch of tears came when they showed the single frame shot of the asshole aiming the gun like he was trained by our fucking government to do so damn well. Something about that one picture there, his stance, hand placement....it's just all so dead sure of what he's doing....ugh...

The entire footage shown from the camcorder on the side of the stage...I had to keep getting up to clear my head. There's a lot of emotions going on there....

Putting yourself in that situation, seeing your brother being shot in the head, just so much....it's stomach turning.

What I really fucking hate about this, is that if that fucking cocksucker would have gone into a school and blown away some kids, the fucking media would be blaming all his favorite bands and movies for what he had done....

....but because he went onstage and shot a metal musician, everyone turns their head at the fact that this fuck was trained by our government to be a cold-blooded killer. To no feel remorse for someone's death. To take aim without hesitation and pull the trigger without regret.

Jesus Christ....we need fucking permits and licenses to kill fucking deer, but they'll take any dumb-ass motherfucker into the army if he has the "guts" to go and blow away some towel-heads....
Who are you?
doc smith
Creampuff

Post by doc smith »

tore my fuckin heart out. i save marines for a living but that one id have no problem shooting him in the fucking face. :fur:
legends die, but what they bring to the world is immortal. long live heavy fucking music.
metallic_mainer83
Creampuff

Post by metallic_mainer83 »

I was weeping like a baby by the end of it , guys . One of the greatest musicians of our time snuffed by some whackjob with a gun . It is so unfair, so pointless , so extremely wasteful .
LEATHERFACE
Far Beyond Driven

Post by LEATHERFACE »

does anyone have a link to it
LEATHERFACE IS COMING TO GET YA !!!!!!!!
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

LEATHERFACE wrote:does anyone have a link to it
only if you admit your mini dime, then i'll send it to you
If you're reading this, you're stupid
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:tup:
lolz
glen26
Creampuff

Post by glen26 »

I just finished watching behind the music of pantera and also taped the show
and it made me feel really sad again about Dimebag I am glad that officer
blew his head off because if I was at that show I would have beat him senseless. I miss you Dimebag and so do all the pantera and damageplan fans. Rest In Peace Brother
Mouth for Domination
Creampuff

Post by Mouth for Domination »

I've watched it a few times and everytime at the end when Jerry is talking and crying, I just feel so sorry for him and all his family and I start bawling. Behind the Music is really sad and emotional for me.
LEATHERFACE
Far Beyond Driven

Post by LEATHERFACE »

its ok i just found it on youtube again
it was on tv ages ago but it was not the whole of it
LEATHERFACE IS COMING TO GET YA !!!!!!!!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

sad and inspiriring video. dime's death was painless but respectless. dime will never die, just his physical figure.
myownself
Creampuff

Post by myownself »

:no: EvEry timE i sEE it im wishing somEonE would stop galEs fucking ass, kinda glad wE cant sEE thE actual shooting
WWW.NUFFSAIDHC.COM

nuffsaid!!!
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Your usagE of thE lEttEr E is vEry cool dudE.

RIP Dime
myownself
Creampuff

Post by myownself »

[quote=Dlifer90"]Your usagE of thE lEttEr E is vEry cool dudE.

RIP Dime[/quote]

wow....my "e" doesn't work so i must copy and paste ,thank god we wasted our time with the matter,good job :tup:
WWW.NUFFSAIDHC.COM

nuffsaid!!!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

fuck you learn how to use the letter e and how to quote. :fu:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:fuck you learn how to use the letter e and how to quote. :fu:
:lol: he4 must be french if he cant use the e
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

dipshit wrote:wow....my "e" doesn't work so i must copy and paste ,thank god we wasted our time with the matter,good job
This is how you quote you disgusting dumbfuck. And you can't fucking find a lowercase e to paste. Are you retarded? Did you suck your mom's dick as a child?
myownself
Creampuff

Post by myownself »

lol, seriously....grow the fuck up faggot, you're still not tough behind your computer bitch boy! my bad on the quote. i have better shit 2 o other than sit behind a comp all fuking day,says alot about you now dosn't it :fu:
WWW.NUFFSAIDHC.COM

nuffsaid!!!
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Hey you fixed the e. Good job. :zzz:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

myownself wrote:lol, seriously....grow the fuck up faggot, you're still not tough behind your computer bitch boy! my bad on the quote. i have better shit 2 o other than sit behind a comp all fuking day,says alot about you now dosn't it :fu:
Now that e's fixed, I guess the combination of "t" and "o" must be fucked up now. You r 2 real.
Getcha Hate!