Just saw behind the music

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Star Matt
Creampuff

Post by Star Matt »

Please forgive me ignorance, but throughout the behind the music special they kept playing a certain song (especially in the beginning). What was the song (it's a Pantera song I know, I can't figure out for the life of me what it was).
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Star Matt wrote:Please forgive me ignorance, but throughout the behind the music special they kept playing a certain song (especially in the beginning). What was the song (it's a Pantera song I know, I can't figure out for the life of me what it was).
its cool man, it was a ted nugent song called, classic fucking hombres ride into the night.
its hard to find online, it was one of his earlier songs. :tup:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Star Matt
Creampuff

Post by Star Matt »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Star Matt wrote:Please forgive me ignorance, but throughout the behind the music special they kept playing a certain song (especially in the beginning). What was the song (it's a Pantera song I know, I can't figure out for the life of me what it was).
its cool man, it was a ted nugent song called, classic fucking hombres ride into the night.
Thanks. Sorry I didn't know. I love Dime and all his work (and I loved it long before he died and all the posers showed up), I just couldn't figure out that song. Thanks again. Sorry for my ignorance.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Star Matt wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Thanks. Sorry I didn't know. I love Dime and all his work (and I loved it long before he died and all the posers showed up), I just couldn't figure out that song. Thanks again. Sorry for my ignorance.
its okay bro, i understand.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

God damn :lol:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[color=red]Terps B-ball 20-7!!!![/color]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

:lll: Even Dime would laugh about this
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
black thooth grin
Creampuff

Post by black thooth grin »

man i watch it all the time and if there not playing it on vh1 i got it on my dvr and computer and i still cry every time
Metal Mike
Creampuff

Post by Metal Mike »

fuck man