funeral

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
xonix689
Creampuff

funeral

Post by xonix689 »

hi im new to the board and i have a question about why phil wasnt allowed to come to darrell's funeral? i know that was along time ago but i was just wondering.

Post by Guest »

he smells bad.
xonix689
Creampuff

Post by xonix689 »

seriously..i dont understand why they wouldnt let him at the funeral.

Post by Guest »

so then, you're lucky enough not to have met any of the "Phil ordered the hit on dimebag" camp. i envy you. :lol:
xonix689
Creampuff

Post by xonix689 »

now thats just stupid why would phil even think about having someone kill dimebag its rediculous that person that shot dimebag didnt just shoot dimebag
if it was a hit they would have planned it out better then that
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

xonix689 wrote:now thats just stupid why would phil even think about having someone kill dimebag its rediculous that person that shot dimebag didnt just shoot dimebag
if it was a hit they would have planned it out better then that
"I am sick and tired of the shit they speak, all high and mighty about themselves and then they talk down to me like i am fucking nothing, i want one of them erased from humanity."
the hit was ordered and apparently taken out. :no:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Phil may or may not be indirectly responsible for Dime's death. debateable. end of day, doesn't matter. there's a difference between being indirectly responsible and having it be your fault. there is no fault except psychosis. and shit venue security. :tup:
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

The only person who is guilty of the crime was Gale. No hit was ordered out.
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Sexual Thunder wrote:The only person who is guilty of the crime was Gale. No hit was ordered out.
Thinking otherwise is fucking stupid.

Post by Guest »

warhead dime wrote:
Sexual Thunder wrote:The only person who is guilty of the crime was Gale. No hit was ordered out.
Thinking otherwise is fucking stupid.
yes of course. don't misunderstand me, i don't think there's a constituency that actually thinks Phil or anyone literally took out a hit on Dime (maybe some of the dumber SDMF guys but they don't count as human beings with souls or valid opinions anyway). But alot of people feel that given the sway that Phil has over some of his more fanatic worshippers, it was irresponsible of him to say things in public interviews such as "Dime should have his ass kicked". That shit that he said was taken out of context but the line of thinking is, if you're a public figure, you should know better than to say shit that might be taken out of context. Because every single word, every little phrase you utter as a public figure is going to be subject to scrutiny and might influence people in ways you didn't expect. Some feel that Phil's words drove Gale to do what he did. Again, I say it's debateable. And it doesn't matter. Gale was crazy. If it wasn't Phil, it would have been one of the other voices in his head that inspired him to snap as he was tragically destined to do.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Anyone who takes Phil's drug-induced ramblings serious is a fucking idiot.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Niandra
Creampuff

Post by Niandra »

Bren wrote:Anyone who takes Phil's drug-induced ramblings serious is a fucking idiot.
R.I.P. Dime ...
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:fu:
lolz
stephola
Smokin!

Post by stephola »

PhilCore wrote:Phil may or may not be indirectly responsible for Dime's death. debateable. end of day, doesn't matter. there's a difference between being indirectly responsible and having it be your fault. there is no fault except psychosis. and shit venue security. :tup:
Well said, man. :tup:
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Fuck Nathan Gale, fuck the security at the Alrosa Villa, but mainly fuck Gale.

I still can't even believe what the fucking senseless moron did. I would have smashed his head in with a rock til it turned to fucking jelly.

Phil rules, Vinnie rules, Rex rules, Dime rules. I love em all. Pantera for-fucking-ever.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

warhead dime wrote:Fuck Nathan Gale, fuck the security at the Alrosa Villa, but mainly fuck Gale.

I still can't even believe what the fucking senseless moron did. I would have smashed his head in with a rock til it turned to fucking jelly.

Phil rules, Vinnie rules, Rex rules, Dime rules. I love em all. Pantera for-fucking-ever.
yup, but I don't like thinking what some people would do to to him.
To be honest, I'm glad that officer shot him directly after the killings.
if he escaped he would of been caught and torn to shreads
Hilroy
Creampuff

Post by Hilroy »

Jericho wrote:
warhead dime wrote:Fuck Nathan Gale, fuck the security at the Alrosa Villa, but mainly fuck Gale.

yup, but I don't like thinking what some people would do to to him.
To be honest, I'm glad that officer shot him directly after the killings.
if he escaped he would of been caught and torn to shreads

your right he would of been torn to shreads. i would have personally made a noose out of his intestine and hung him from the nerest telephone pole.
juhis
Creampuff

Post by juhis »

Period. :tup:
RIP Dimebag
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Since this is sort of on topic and maybe I'm just in a fog but I have a question. Did at any time after Dime's murder did Phil say. "He deserved everything he got" or anything like that? It was a debate between me and a friend at the bar tonight and as far as Philcore news goes I feel I'm pretty much on top of things or is this something that possibly slipped by me or am I possibly in denial?
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Bren wrote:Anyone who takes Phil's drug-induced ramblings serious is a fucking idiot.
Exactly. They're funny as fuck and noone can make me believe that Phil's ramblings weren't considered as part of the attraction of a Pantera concert.

Some people need to buy a sense of humor.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

PhilCore wrote: shit venue security. :tup:
Amen bra
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i would torture him to the brink of death, and keep him there for the rest of his life.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

Oh my god jericho, u r actually showing sympathy for the piece of shit that shot dimebag. If i would have caught him i would have tortured him to death.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Browns Town wrote:Since this is sort of on topic and maybe I'm just in a fog but I have a question. Did at any time after Dime's murder did Phil say. "He deserved everything he got" or anything like that? It was a debate between me and a friend at the bar tonight and as far as Philcore news goes I feel I'm pretty much on top of things or is this something that possibly slipped by me or am I possibly in denial?
He didn't say that. I think Vinnie would be bitching about that a hell of a lot more than those bullshit claims about the tapes of Phil saying he deserved a beating.

Now that I think about, I have a very vague memory of him saying that, but I'm almost certain he said it before his death, talking about something else.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
doc smith
Creampuff

Post by doc smith »

look. phil didnt order no damn hit on dimebag. look at every family? everyone gets in fights, says hatefull things, kicks the shit out of eachother. but they re still family. this shit would have blown over.dont blame phil for his death. thats like blameing paul for john lennons death. the only person to blame is that retarded fuck that got kicked out of the marines(because he was crazy). he got his. and will get alot more if i see him on the other side. long live heavy fucking music.;
legends die, but what they bring to the world is immortal. long live heavy fucking music.
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

PhilCore wrote:Phil may or may not be indirectly responsible for Dime's death. debateable. end of day, doesn't matter. there's a difference between being indirectly responsible and having it be your fault. there is no fault except psychosis. and shit venue security. :tup:
Shit venue security? It was a club with good ol' boy Dimebag Darrel. Somebody took advantage. Every fuckin nut finds a fucked up outlet.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

doc smith wrote:look. phil didnt order no damn hit on dimebag. look at every family? everyone gets in fights, says hatefull things, kicks the shit out of eachother. but they re still family. this shit would have blown over.dont blame phil for his death. thats like blameing paul for john lennons death. the only person to blame is that retarded fuck that got kicked out of the marines(because he was crazy). he got his. and will get alot more if i see him on the other side. long live heavy fucking music.;
:tup:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Agua Moose
Lynch Mob

Post by Agua Moose »

You forgot 'fuck Nathan Gale's mother for buying her mentally ill son a gun'. The rest is spot on :tup:
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

Darrell's girlfriend didn't want Phil to go because she probably blames him for his death somehow. (Like if they were still together none of this would have hapened) So unfortunate, I feel terrible for everyone involved, especially Phil not being allowed to go. I can only hope Phil will get off the BIG H and get back to doing what he was born to do....ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! I will forever miss PANTERA!!! Come on Phil WAKE UP and leave that crap behind!
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE FATE OR WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it could have been stopped....it said in kerrang or total guitar that nathan gale was trown out of a club the week before because he damaged damage plan's set if only he had a order slapt on him for being a vandle.... if there is truth behined then im upset
CFH FOREVER
Creampuff

Post by CFH FOREVER »

I think he deserved to be there.Despite all the bullshit that went down
in PanterA,I think Darrell would have wanted him there.He was a HUGE
part of Dimes life.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

CFH FOREVER wrote:I think he deserved to be there.Despite all the bullshit that went down
part of Dimes life.
No, he was a fucking junky that was quoted as saying "Dimebag should be fucking beat to death" among other shit. He didn't belong at Dime's funeral. Rockin' Rita, Vinnie, all of em were right in their decision.
Getcha Hate!
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

walking_ash wrote:
CFH FOREVER wrote:I think he deserved to be there.Despite all the bullshit that went down
part of Dimes life.
No, he was a fucking junky that was quoted as saying "Dimebag should be fucking beat to death" among other shit. He didn't belong at Dime's funeral. Rockin' Rita, Vinnie, all of em were right in their decision.
Well I think there's that element of ... ya know if someone wins a million dollars, all of their old friends who haven't talked to them in 15 years comes back around? Same thing, Phil pretty much wanted nothing to do with them, Dime gets killed, and then he wants to be back into the fold...fuck that.
Get killed.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Regardless, Phil should have been there to pay his respects at least. There was no real excuse to keep him away.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Revolver wrote:Regardless, Phil should have been there to pay his respects at least. There was no real excuse to keep him away.
should've....but

WASN'T
Get killed.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jefferino wrote:
Revolver wrote:Regardless, Phil should have been there to pay his respects at least. There was no real excuse to keep him away.
should've....but

WASN'T
:'(
SHATTERED
Creampuff

Post by SHATTERED »

I think the story is that Phil flew out to texas stayed in a hotel for 5 days and got a hold of Rita and Rita said "If you show up to this funeral i'll blow your head off myself!" and hung up the phone. So Phil didn't come.
Cowboys do more dope then rock n rollers!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

SHATTERED wrote:I think the story is that Phil flew out to texas stayed in a hotel for 5 days and got a hold of Rita and Rita said "If you show up to this funeral i'll blow your head off myself!" and hung up the phone. So Phil didn't come.
roughly. is there not a topic about this already?
you know sometimes i wonder..
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Re: funeral

Post by maceek »

xonix689 wrote:hi im new to the board and i have a question about why phil wasnt allowed to come to darrell's funeral? i know that was along time ago but i was just wondering.
Because he was in a nearby hotel room crying.......or something to that effect :roll:
Chedy
Creampuff

Post by Chedy »

None of us will ever know the true story of what went on between everyone involved over the years, and up to the time of the deaths of four innocent people. Esp. not in a one hour BTM show, where editors chose what we saw and heard. Did "bad blood" occur, and were things said out of anger? Apparently so. Is that directly correlated to these deaths? It's only speculation, and will remain so, now that the shooter is dead.

At the time of these unfortunate deaths, I'm assuming that the printed (and from what I gather, Vinnie said in that show, that he had a tape of it as well) "threat" made by Phil, resounded loudly in the ears and memories of the families, and logically, they had to feel some amount of anger and resentment toward Phil. Seeing him at that funeral, no matter how much Phil needed to be there, probably wasn't the right thing for the family, at the time. Should she have said she would blow his brains out if he went? Absolutely not. A simple "Please, we don't think it's appropriate that you come..." would have done the trick.

All that being said, I only hope that time will help everyone involved sort through their thoughts and emotions, and that forgiveness can ensue. Harbouring all that resentment and anger, can make for a long and lonely road.

(I hope that's a decent first post.)