dimebag career (in college...)

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

trendkiller wrote:I remember flicking though channels back in 2003 of 04 at a friends house and the metal hammer awards were on. Dime won thr best guitarist award, he came out swigging from a bottle of whiskey took the award, threw it into the crowd and sat on the edge of the stage for 10 minutes half comatose
link, now.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

TK wrote:
trendkiller wrote:I remember flicking though channels back in 2003 of 04 at a friends house and the metal hammer awards were on. Dime won thr best guitarist award, he came out swigging from a bottle of whiskey took the award, threw it into the crowd and sat on the edge of the stage for 10 minutes half comatose
link, now.
please.
you know sometimes i wonder..
stephola
Smokin!

Post by stephola »

Being as I grew up watching him grow up....His stage name was originally "Diamond" Darrell Lance Abbott. After a while, people just started calling him Dime. Then a few years after that, people started calling him Dimebag.

Truth.
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

stephola wrote:Being as I grew up watching him grow up....His stage name was originally "Diamond" Darrell Lance Abbott. After a while, people just started calling him Dime. Then a few years after that, people started calling him Dimebag.

Truth.
1. I remember you.
2. Everybody, literally everybody knows that he was once called Diamond Darrell. Everybody.
aaron
Far Beyond Driven

Post by aaron »

quaterbag darrell :aargh: :tup: :tup:
in my eyes im not lazy
in your face its not over
in your room im not older
in your eyes im not worth it
BrootalBrewd
Vulgar Bastard

Post by BrootalBrewd »

aaron wrote:quaterbag darrell :aargh: :tup: :tup:
quarter pounder with cheese aaron :fu:
Your mother sucks cocks in hell
PantEric
Creampuff

Post by PantEric »

I bet he sold weed.
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

fuckin' SWEET!! :lll: