still paying respects

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
jimbo
Creampuff

still paying respects

Post by jimbo »

Watching Fear Factory on tues. 18, apr paying their respects to Dime was amazng to watch.
Its awesome to see so many bands such as FF and Trivium still paying their respects with anything from a few words, a song or even a medley. RIP DIME!
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Re: still paying respects

Post by Eyemaster »

jimbo wrote:Watching Fear Factory on tues. 18, apr paying their respects to Dime was amazng to watch.
Its awesome to see so many bands such as FF and Trivium still paying their respects with anything from a few words, a song or even a medley. RIP DIME!
:tup:
i love you
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

didnt see it. give more details about the bands/ what they said about dime.
you know sometimes i wonder..
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

jimbo wrote:Watching Fear Factory on tues. 18, apr paying their respects to Dime was amazng to watch.
What channel?
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

'83&on wrote:
What channel?
Are you serious?
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

summers_eve wrote:
'83&on wrote:
What channel?
Are you serious?
Quit following me douche bag. You could have replied "it's a website, N0ob" or something informative instead of being a dickhead.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

The original post said "bands," dude...Fear Factory is a band.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Trivium are awful. And a big 'haha' to the fag not knowing Fear Factory are a band.
mando
Creampuff

Post by mando »

I'm going to columbus next monday for Ministry and I'm goin' ghost huntin' for dime

yeehaw!
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

mando wrote:I'm going to columbus next monday for Ministry and I'm goin' ghost huntin' for dime

yeehaw!
:no:
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

FatRufusFucksYou wrote:
mando wrote:I'm going to columbus next monday for Ministry and I'm goin' ghost huntin' for dime

yeehaw!
:no:
no shit :tdown:
this thread should be locked.
not only that, this part of the forum should cease to exist, its being destroyed.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.